• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
1) Nico nico ni~
2) Nyan~
3) General, vanilla waifu
4) Bbbbbaaaaaka tsundere.
5) Boobs
6) BBW
7) Foreigner/khorosho
8) The S to your M.
9) No one likes genki girls. :(

Jintor

Nico...

nico+nico+ni.jpg

Nico...

74fb2691b67b507c46e21d083f8d54371371418955_full.jpg

NI.

love-live_05-20.jpg

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
SR get! Also I changed my name in game to guybrush so you can all see who I am now. If anyone wants to add me at any point just mention gaf and I'll delete a random. I'm thinking about grinding my way up to 21kish for the top 1000 but if I do that and still miss out the despair might be too much....
like last time :(
also Atrayal I'm really trying to beat you in the song score but I think I've hit a wall. We'll see if the new SR is enough...

elhaym

Hope the other BDs come with songs that have better matching singers, but I would like to hear the full version of the Maki/Nico song

You know what this means...

you must get the Lily White version of SIP too!

And be twice as disappointed in the animations? :'-(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally managed to hold my nerve and perfect combo the event song. Goddamn, my heart was beating during the final part.

Jintor

Finally managed to hold my nerve and perfect combo the event song. Goddamn, my heart was beating during the final part.

dat feel right

so good.

still, nothing has yet come as good as getting a perfect all-300s combo on sekai ja sore wa ai to yobundaze on ouendan 2

(I lost the cart somewhere :T)

raven777

I must admit S2 Rin episode was good. Rin and Nozomi were the 2 characters that really needed some strong story elements that was missing in S1, so they did a good job filling it up in S2.

Did you watch the season 2 Rin episode? Cutest thing in Love Live besides Nozomi's episode.
Nope, I haven't watched any of the anime yet, not even season 1! My (limited) views on the characters come from the game and everything that gets posted here (particularly the gifs). I did read the first chapter of the manga which was scanlated recently, but apparently it doesn't follow the anime that strictly.

Hugstable

Banned
Season 2 was fantastic. So sad it's going to be over soon (last episode is probably finishing its broadcast as I'm typing this).

Worth it for this scene alone

The part where Maki acts all surprised at Rin acting like her and saying "I Refuse" gets me every time haha.

I still haven't finished Persona 4. Maybe the anime airing will push me to do that.

Girl Kirito new waifu?

ehh I still enjoyed the game way more than the anime. Anime just kinda rushes everything, and not much social link stuff at all :(

m0t0k1

If I had to be one of those guys who chose a waifu, it would be Yuu Kobayashi. lol

(Half of animegaf would choose Sawashiro or Hanazawa).

You know these things go way over my head. I don't know any seiyuu's by name or by face. But i guess i am not that into anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom