• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

I've been grinding Mermaid Festa for rabbits. Word of advice, don't play it when you've just woken up. Luckily, none of the notes I missed were the ones with the tokens.
Edit: What even is a "festa"?

Hugstable

Banned
what did i say huh

Honoka leave us alone

Seriously! lol poor Honoka.

I have like 300 Umi Rabbits saved, I don't know if I should just use them all tonight, or just boost myself sometime tomorrow. Got like 7 more LP and I should have 30 LP which will be my last 2 normal songs for til I wake up after my LP recharges. Wanna make sure I still rank good without having to play crazy those last few days haha.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Love Novels is probably my favorite song to play in jp version now.

I haven't been able to FC 1st season OP yet in eng and ofc Wild Stars

I got it FC'd kinda quickly in jp too :/

Kinda funny how that works. Took me only two tries to FC the OP in eng version, but it took me like 20 tries on jp version even though I was able to FC it like 4 times on eng version in a row. Still can't FC Wild Stars on jp version :x

Hugstable

Banned
Not knowing what a festa is c'mon. You must not spend enough time with people from mexican descent.

That's a fiesta. Festa is Italian I think. Edit: Oh they are related anyway HAHA

I should have 1000...tomorrow don't want to play much more tonight

Same. I'm gonna play like another 30 minutes of Dark Souls, play off my last LP and then go to sleep. Tomorrow, those ears will be used!

Hachitora

Not knowing what a festa is c'mon. You must not spend enough time with people from mexican descent.

I've been learning it in school for more than 10 years and I live in a part of Texas where you can't escape Spanish, yet I never stopped to think that festa may be related to fiesta >~<

I'm about 200 points away from getting the event Umi and I have 15 loveca. Don't know if it's really worth it to use them to get above the 900s or not

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Someone on the bus next to me is paying an expert song in the jp version.
they are much better than me
. Wish I played on my phone rather than iPad or we could had a love live party together.

Kincaido

I've now played all the 15 LP songs except for Mermaid Festa, Wild Stars, and the S1 OP 100 times. Those three are at about 40.

Mokoi

Banned
I've been learning it in school for more than 10 years and I live in a part of Texas where you can't escape Spanish, yet I never stopped to think that festa may be related to fiesta >~<

Ha yeah fiesta, festa should of made that connection. Also you're from Texas too well just for being cool like that you shall be gifted.

Kincaido

Two more 15 LP for me to get 100 plays on

I want to do Snow Halation and Baby Maybe but don't wanna waste the LP

Yeah same. I really like those two songs, especially Snow Halation. Need to get that one extra patch though. If only they were 15 LP songs :x

huh already hit 10k.... probably because ive been pretty consistent on my play during the weekdays.... which also means i probably should get more sleep on work days :(

Hachitora

Ha yeah fiesta, festa should of made that connection. Also you're from Texas too well just for being cool like that you shall be gifted.
Gracias! ^^
CrJJ3IE.png

Finally managed to get her. Took a while to get the SR this time (and only 1 crash), but now it's time to feed her all the Ns I've amassed trying to get her

Kincaido

^ Congrats!

Just realized that I fed the event normal girl to someone. Oops. Guess I'll get that love gem from her later. Hopefully it's not too far down the road. Good reminder for me to favorite the event girls down the road to not make the same mistake lol

Joule

^ Congrats!

Just realized that I fed the event normal girl to someone. Oops. Guess I'll get that love gem from her later. Hopefully it's not too far down the road. Good reminder for me to favorite the event girls down the road to not make the same mistake lol

I made the same mistake :(

Kincaido

;_;

ha I almost sold her, being used to seeing her a ton in jp

After the last event, I made sure to max level chameleon girl since we probably wouldn't get her for a while in the FP box, gonna do that again with the current event Normal

Yeah, I think I fed her this morning when I was playing both versions and had to get rid of some to make room while half awake >_>

I made the same mistake :(

Feels bad man :<

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I learned the hard way that favouriting cards you still want but aren't in teams is important. Fed a rare I still needed to idolize to the ever hungry UR monster.

Kincaido

So, I'm in the top 32,000 in the jp event and used any gems. I'm gonna try and go far it even though I only have 8 gems right now. Even if I don't get it, I will at least rank up more. Still a better use of my gems in there than the last 4 single pulls I did hahahaaa

m0t0k1

Uh, strange, when disney started dubbing all thing into castillian spanish at the beggining of the 90's it was all top quality stuff for us. Their climax was in House of Mouse, I think that had to be the most expensive dub done in a series here ever. Of course the voice acting director was the great (RIP) Carlos Revilla, he also was the director of most of the well dub series during the 90's (the simpsons, seinfeld, the muppets, Futurama...) until he died and all went to the shitter :( Disney dubbing now is not that bad, but very far from the glory of the 90's.

Yeah the 90's had some good dubbing in the netherlands too. All those classics like ducktales, rescue rangers, darkwing duck etc all had great dubbing. But then disney did not own any tv channels over here. Now we have like only 3 cartoon channels and all are owned by disney and all are shitty dubbed. It all went down the drain when high school musical happend for me. But they found a new base to make money off so at least they made more people happy. Can you believe if love live would be dubbed by disney they would butcher it sooo hard :p

Kincaido

I still don't understand why anyone would do that.
http://i.minus.com/iZfWc3pEb4feE.gif
Your faith in RNGesus must be strong.

I've gotten 3 SRs from single pulls/scouting tickets, so it works sometimes :x

It did boost my cool team at least, which is what I needed the most

My friend that plays mostly jp version only does single pulls and he has gotten at least 10 SRs and 2 URs. So jealous of his luck

ibg5sonbXb7SXF.gif

My friend that plays mostly jp version only does single pulls and he has gotten at least 10 SRs and 2 URs. So jealous of his luck
Well, if he did 200 pulls, that's actually pretty average. :x

But with 10+1 pulls, you get more value for each loveca spent. That's why I don't understand single pullers.

Yeah the 90's had some good dubbing in the netherlands too. All those classics like ducktales, rescue rangers, darkwing duck etc all had great dubbing. But then disney did not own any tv channels over here. Now we have like only 3 cartoon channels and all are owned by disney and all are shitty dubbed. It all went down the drain when high school musical happend for me. But they found a new base to make money off so at least they made more people happy. Can you believe if love live would be dubbed by disney they would butcher it sooo hard :p

Seems to be tough. :(
I would say I wouldnt mind that disney dubbed love live in Spain, at least here Disney still uses good female voice actors. It's in the male department where they are lacking now, although sometimes they do good there.

Kincaido

Took me 42 tries, but I FINALLY did it

Incidentally, it was also the second time I decided to use my thumbs instead of fingers. Maybe my thumbs are faster than my fingers >_>

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think I'm rank 3xx right now. Not sure if I really want to work for a top 200 spot or just play casually and rank up my teams. Getting a second SR means I can idolize her, which is really what I want to do...

I'm assuming that's the best course of action if I don't want to go too hardcore, ha.

Draxal

I think I'm rank 3xx right now. Not sure if I really want to work for a top 200 spot or just play casually and rank up my teams. Getting a second SR means I can idolize her, which is really what I want to do...

I'm assuming that's the best course of action if I don't want to go too hardcore, ha.

I'd only go for 200 for your favorite idol, 1000 for the rest.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'd only go for 200 for your favorite idol, 1000 for the rest.

That's probably what I'll do. If this was Hanayo we were talking about, my life would be very different. But it's not. Also, I don't really find the art all that adorable, so I have no reason to want 1 idolized and 1 non-idolized version of it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well you don't lose the art anyway since it is always in your album.

I'm lucky to just stay in the 2k to 4k bracket.

If I sacrifice all my bunnies (500-600'ish) to the event song god I think I'll have enough for the SR Umi now. I've been hovering around rank 700-800 for most of the time (before I started hoarding) but I suspect once things start getting heated I'll drop out of the top 1000 fairly quickly. Though I'd rather save my gems for the Nico or Nozomi event than try and push for a 2nd SR now.

Are these idols from events event only or do they show up in the honor scout eventually?
99.5% certain they show up after a month or two. I remember reading something about it in-game (possibly in one of the event pages).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom