• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

Ginko-Sensei just hit Member status!
pFmQ01g.gif

chrono01

Spent the weekend (while out of the city) on this grinding tokens whenever I could. Tomorrow I'm going to put in a very long session which will be more than enough to get me that SR Umi, and hopefully give me enough to stay within the Top 1000 for that second UR Umi. I did manage to finally FC Wild Stars, so there's success in that at least.

free US players (as in lovecas's only from freebies), just a quick tally.

Level:51
Hits Songs not full-comboed:0
Hits Songs not S ranked: 2 mogyutto love and wonderful rush. think im like a few millimeters away from S for both :X

So, this is what a Cool SR looks like. So... pretty...
Didn't spend a single loveca on the event either. And I finally have an SR of each type!

But I'm not sure I want to continue playing the event, especially with the JPN event still running... I'll just try to stay in the first 4000 for the scouting ticket. You never know.

Anony

goddamnit, everyone getting SRs
this thread makes me sad

my arcade parts were stuck in US for like 4 days, it's past customs now, hopefully it will be here tmr

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, score match doesn't count for sure. I guess this gives you a chance to get more Friend Points from plays again if nothing else.

elhaym

lol, thats how I feel about every song I've played 100 times

I do miss Aishiteru Banzai and 1,2 Jump! though, but I will focus on non-SSS songs!

Aishiteru Banzai is still my "just rolled out of bed, can barely see the screen, need to blow LP" song of choice, despite having been played waaaaayyy more than 100 times.

free US players (as in lovecas's only from freebies), just a quick tally.

Level:51
Hits Songs not full-comboed:0
Hits Songs not S ranked: 2 mogyutto love and wonderful rush. think im like a few millimeters away from S for both :X

Level:55
Hits Songs not full-comboed: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
Hits Songs not S ranked: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de; Wild Stars; Baby Maybe Koi no Button; Mermaid Festa Vol.1; Wonderful Rush; Oh, Love & Peace!

I've used 85 Loveca on pulls and got 1 SR so it's to be expected my teams suck. :X

Hugstable

Banned
NEVER AGAIN.

Bq2OAo-IIAAh1pE.jpg

LOL I've been saying this to like every song since I've been getting 100 plays recently. But now I'm realizing I'm close to 100/100 play every 15LP song. :( Gonna have to start playing them again, Ashiteru Banzai is probably my favorite though since it's really easy for when I'm about to pass out or just wake up.

Hugstable

Banned
Goddamn Wind Waker is making me fall asleep before I cash in my night LP. Stupid game! Too good...

Play the song of passing! You can never have enough Wind Waker! I beat the Wii U release like 2 months ago, such a beautiful game.

Are you playing HD on WiiU? I bought the WW bundle but I haven't finished it yet lol. (To be fair, I finished it three times on GC)

The new additions to the HD version make it so much better. Especially the Fast Sail, you don't get it that early, but it's still insanely useful.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Eli loves me more than Hanayo confirmed. Her 2 against Hanayo's 1

Kinda crazy how I never got one R from a song before this week, and now I've gotten 3. Always seem to notice after I tap the screen lol

Jintor

Yeah it's my first time playing WW at all and it's so fucking good. Definitely the Zelda game I've clicked with the most so far

Anony

why is my total event points in the ranking page 7.9k
but on the first page of the total event home screen, in the corner, my points is 9.1k

also, another 1k friend scout wasted, i didnt get anything with 2k ;_;

why is my total event points in the ranking page 7.9k
but on the first page of the total event home screen, in the corner, my points is 9.1k

also, another 1k friend scout wasted, i didnt get anything with 2k ;_;

It updates around every half hour to an hour. Wait a bit and it should update.

Draxal

With the refresh I think I'll be slightly behind Elhaym at 37 (if nobody else jumps) for highest song rank. Hopefully that will get me the two free tickets.

JoeFu

Banned
What's up with the animation in episode 12?

also I'm at 6k points with 300 bunnies, hope i can hit the 11k... might be super close.

elhaym

With the refresh I think I'll be slightly behind Elhaym at 37 (if nobody else jumps) for highest song rank. Hopefully that will get me the two free tickets.

lol dang, I hadn't even looked at the song ranking in a while. I dunno how I'm still up so high. I haven't been able to replicate anywhere near that score again either. Silly RNG +score abilities.

Hugstable

Banned
lol, watching anime

You think I actually have the motivation to sit down and watch shows that aren't JoJos?

It's hard! I went on a huge anime watching binge once I started getting into anime like last year, and now I don't really know what to watch anymore, so I pretty much just watch JoJo and Love Live episodes. I still haven't seen the last 2 episodes of Love Live or JoJo yet, too much into Dark Souls right now. The second OP in season one of JoJo hyped me up every morning when I had to go to class starting at 7 all last spring haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom