• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol congrats, I think I'll get back to trying to FC it when I get 100 plays on the couple songs I have left to do
100 plays to FC Wild Stars? So far I've been able to FC every song before 40 plays.
I was able to do it after 10 in the JP version. There's always something that messes me up and causes me to drop the FC.

The song that comes after Wild Stars, I think it's the S2 OP or whatever, is the same way. I was able to FC it during the score event but after 40 times I can't do it again. Blergh. lol

Draxal

100 plays to FC Wild Stars? So far I've been able to FC every song before 40 plays.

Wild Stars isn't that hard, but it has a billion places where you can easily make a mistake otherwise ruining a perfect run. Unlike say mermaid festa, where you really one have the one hard part.

I actually think the current event song gave me the most trouble in the same way, not that it had any truly hard part, but the song's kinda slow and I was letting go of some of the holds because I got too impatient.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wild Stars isn't that hard, but it has a billion places where you can easily make a mistake otherwise ruining a perfect run. Unlike say mermaid festa, where you really one have the one hard part.
Yeah, it's weird because the next five songs after Wild Stars are relatively easy to FC (except that damn S2 OP song lol), but the timing of short holds and simultaneous holds and the short repeating notes was enough to get me to drop a FC at some point during the song.

Hugstable

Banned

I actually think the current event song gave me the most trouble in the same way, not that it had any truly hard part, but the song's kinda slow and I was letting go of some of the holds because I got too impatient.

I think the only songs I haven't managed to FC are Wild Stars and Merman Festa. Actually I might not have done it on the Kotori event song either, that ending always got me.

Just lost 15 LP because my touch screen sucks. I had a hard time selecting hard difficulty on the song selection because it wasn't picking up my input. I should have just reset the tablet after taking 10 mins trying to get to hard. :\

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just lost 15 LP because my touch screen sucks. I had a hard time selecting hard difficulty on the song selection because it wasn't picking up my input. I should have just reset the tablet after taking 10 mins trying to get to hard. :\

Had that happen to me the other day, I think it's the game rather than the tablet as just quitting the game and reopening it solves the issue. I really should have quit when I struggled to select the level.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
They show up as honor scouts after the event. This Umi card will be added mid july.

Thanks - I will watch the numbers mid week and decide if I should super grind or just call it a day. I have 60 loveca saved up if I decide I want to "go the distance".

Hugstable

Banned

What kinda tablet is it? My touchscreen on my Galaxy Note 3 sometimes get screwy and stops reading double tap notes for a second or so while the whole phone vibrates. Kinda weird, but it doesn't happen that often, and I got used to it now to when it does happen, at least I won't fail the song like I used to when I first started playing.

What kinda tablet is it? My touchscreen on my Galaxy Note 3 sometimes get screwy and stops reading double tap notes for a second or so while the whole phone vibrates. Kinda weird, but it doesn't happen that often, and I got used to it now to when it does happen, at least I won't fail the song like I used to when I first started playing.
Nexus 7 (2013), I've been having all sorts of problems with it. I had to send it in for repairs a few months back because the battery overheated while it was charging and broke the wi-fi chip, warped the back of the tablet and damaged the screen. I had to go back and forth with ASUS to get everything fixed.

As for the touch screen issues, it appears to be common that the connectors that register touch input get loose. I may just open it up and re-seat them myself if restarting it stops working.

Hugstable

Banned
I finally full comboed the new event song!!!

431JIRD.jpg

Wow, I just got a 2nd new Rin R card from the daily free scouting.
But... I don't want to idolize her... She's so much better in her new training outfit. T_T

<3.

Nexus 7 (2013), I've been having all sorts of problems with it. I had to send it in for repairs a few months back because the battery overheated while it was charging and broke the wi-fi chip, warped the back of the tablet and damaged the screen. I had to go back and forth with ASUS to get everything fixed.

As for the touch screen issues, it appears to be common that the connectors that register touch input get loose. I may just open it up and re-seat them myself if restarting it stops working.

I had a Nexus5 before I switched to the Galaxy Note 3 and the battery life and heat that phone gave off was the reason I finally got switched away from it. Wonder what's up with the batteries in the nexus line.

Hugstable

Banned
The leaderboards are finally moving more now since we are coming down to the last 4 days. Even after using my 350 Umi Ears, I've been knocked to 25th place. As long as I make it in the top 1000 I'll be happy. Just wanna idolize Umi. I will go for 200 in Rin event and maybe Maki/Nozomi.

Edit: I may not be able to do good in all of them, but I know I will atleast win that Rin SR event idolized!

I think today is the day I make my big push. I'm only at 9k points-wise, but I still got a bunch of tokens and haven't spent any Loveca yet.

Hachitora

Ouch @.@
Try to contact them about it?

Yeah, like Ginko-sensei said, I doubt I'd get any kind of response. Not a big deal anyway.
Speaking of big deals, I just got a total of 4 rares from 3 FP scouts :D
For some reason, I always seem to get rares from FP scouts when I'm talking with my friend while playing games. I found my good luck charm. I'd better chat with him when I do the 50 gem draw =w=

m0t0k1

When is ENG supposed to get EX level songs? Has there been any indication or hint as to when?

Nope we haven't heard a thing about them sadly. Man had to make a though decision was my last note on an expert song and missed it with no hp left I was sucking so bad because i got a major itch. had to use a stone because i already lost 50lp to crashes could not avoid to lose another 25lp :(

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Nope we haven't heard a thing about them sadly. Man had to make a though decision was my last note on an expert song and missed it with no hp left I was sucking so bad because i got a major itch. had to use a stone because i already lost 50lp to crashes could not avoid to lose another 25lp :(

Bummer. Hopefully sometime soonish. I mean, I'm enjoying this a ton, but at this point I'm grinding for simply for SSS on songs. None of them are hard on the ENG version at the moment.

In event related news, I hit 15352 points. I may still make a break for top 200. I can zone out and just pound through for maximum event point gain. I imagine if I shoot for 25-30k, I should be set.

Anony

i FC'd snow halation and oh love and peace for the first time on hard, back to back
and i got a dup rare of umi that i dont need from 1k friend scout, fuck this game

Joule

Got a R Smile Nico from finishing a song. Neat! Now I can idolize her finally.

At about 8.5k so far in event with no loveca used.

m0t0k1

Bummer. Hopefully sometime soonish. I mean, I'm enjoying this a ton, but at this point I'm grinding for simply for SSS on songs. None of them are hard on the ENG version at the moment.

In event related news, I hit 15352 points. I may still make a break for top 200. I can zone out and just pound through for maximum event point gain. I imagine if I shoot for 25-30k, I should be set.

going smoothly for you. I hope you get in the top 200 so you will get 2 extra SR cards but competition is going to ramp up in the last couple of days. Luckily it is nowhere as crazy as in the japanese version.

i FC'd snow halation and oh love and peace for the first time on hard, back to back
and i got a dup rare of umi that i dont need from 1k friend scout, fuck this game

Nice going. You will get better and better at this game. I only still need to S combo wild stars
Got a R Smile Nico from finishing a song. Neat! Now I can idolize her finally.

At about 8.5k so far in event with no loveca used.

Lol i am now at 5k but i still have a 1000 rabbits so tomorrow i will start using them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
going smoothly for you. I hope you get in the top 200 so you will get 2 extra SR cards but competition is going to ramp up in the last couple of days. Luckily it is nowhere as crazy as in the japanese version.

I fully expect it to get a bit more intense - just hopefully not JP intense! I couldn't believe the point totals someone posted after 12 or 18 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom