• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

Do normal songs have EX tracks in the JP version? If so, how do you unlock them? I don't see them!!!

Also, rank 149 after sleep, so that's good. Shouldn't be too difficult to maintain! Woo!

Do you mean by if there is an option for EX mode song selection? No you don't get EX options.

The only way you can play is there are few EX songs of the normal songs in the daily song section with rotation.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Do you mean by if there is an option for EX mode song selection? No you don't get EX options.

The only way you can play is there are few EX songs of the normal songs in the daily song section with rotation.

OK, yeah - that's what I wasn't sure on. Thanks! I just want to start playing EX songs to get a feel for what they're like. I've only tried one so far, and it was REALLY tough - definitely didn't pass. I will work my way through the JP version as casual for when my ENG LP is recharging. :)

Azusa

Umi figure re-release is up for preorder.

hGKKjCg.jpg

I just broke 200,000 on the event song, pretty much guaranteed to be in the top 200 there. Still need to fight for the overall event ranking.

Mokoi

Banned
:_; nuuu Christina.

Btw, thanks for the matches the last time round Mokoi! Had quite a few close matches where we only had a pixel of health left!

No prob it was fun. I had to resort to using auto combo sometimes I fell ashamed. Also sorry for the lag. I think we may be on opposite sides of the world.

MSMrRound

No prob it was fun. I had to resort to using auto combo sometimes I fell ashamed. Also sorry for the lag. I think we may be on opposite sides of the world.

I rely on auto-combos at times too. Lol. No need to feel ashamed. You improved quite a bit as the matches went on. Nah, Persona 4 Arena got a pretty solid net code. Hardly any lag at all. No worries on that part. Still up for some more rounds whenever you are free=P (Are you gonna pick up P4Ultimax in September or so?)

Yui

Yui, I hope thats because your Smile team is lacking!

lol yeah I hope I can take whatever event jp will have then easy too

No my Smile team is my strongest one, I just like Nico in her "grown-up" scenes and don't ask me why but her Panda card is one of her most grown up looking cards in the game (at least for me).

The next JPN event should be Nozomi.

Who are you again?

Here we go again...

Hugstable

Banned
Oh next is Nico. Good time to take a break then.

haha pretty much. I think I might just go for the SR event card playing normally and that's it on that event. I don't dislike Nico as much as I used to now though, especially since the Nico Nico family episode.

Yui

Teacher Nico is a pretty grown-up Nico card too

and the Nozomi event will probably be score match huh? Well I'll see how that goes.

Yeah I like teacher Nico but I would have to draw her SR twice and knowing my luck, that's not going to happen. :/

The Nozomi event should be a score match yeah but maybe, just maybe it will be the new event type they have been talking about for a while now. I highly doubt it though.

Mokoi

Banned
I rely on auto-combos at times too. Lol. No need to feel ashamed. You improved quite a bit as the matches went on. Nah, Persona 4 Arena got a pretty solid net code. Hardly any lag at all. No worries on that part. Still up for some more rounds whenever you are free=P (Are you gonna pick up P4Ultimax in September or so?)

I should be free sometime this weekend just pm if your down for another match. Yeah of course I'm picking up ultimax can't wait.

Hugstable

Banned
I should be free sometime this weekend just pm if your down for another match. Yeah of course I'm picking up ultimax can't wait.

I've been waiting for Ultimax to come out before I get back into P4A. Love me some ArcSys fighters! Can't wait to finally play as Junpei and be batting people around as my favorite Persona 3 character!

Mokoi

Banned
I've been waiting for Ultimax to come out before I get back into P4A. Love me some ArcSys fighters! Can't wait to finally play as Junpei and be batting people around as my favorite Persona 3 character!

Nice I'm also going to main Junpei love the baseball getup.

man, people are accelerating up their play... top 1000 cutoff is going up at a fast pace.

i don't think emi is worth it though... but that idolized card... hmmmm...

i guess the issue i have with this game is if you need to grind, you can't really half ass grind.

other games/mmos you can watch a movie listen to a podcast or what not, but this you pretty much have to have your main attention on it :S

Markun

I'm probably gonna try out all the new characters when Ultimax releases, especially Rise and KoroKen, but Shadow Labrys will always be my main. She's just so much fun to play.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm probably gonna try out all the new characters when Ultimax releases, especially Rise and KoroKen, but Shadow Labrys will always be my main. She's just so much fun to play.

Oh damn, didn't even realize Rise was now playable. So much Persona goodness coming this year with P4AU and PQ. I used to main Teddie and Akihiko in the first persona 4 arena.

Finally got up to 24000 event score. Gonna wait for 5 more LP so I can do one more 15LP song, then I got another 90 bunny ears to burn. Should be getting my 2 Loveca prize soon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom