• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhaym

I'm going to send my tablet in for repair. After re-seating the digitizer cable the touch screen works great but as soon as I put that back plate back on the tablet it must come a bit loose and the touch screen doesn't work in certain areas. :\

Now I'm going to have to get used to playing on my phone.

If it's a Nexus 7, you have my best wishes... I sent mine in twice and it was never "fixed." I gave up and switched to an iPad. =/

Anony

man, i realized, this is gonna look so ugly, i really dont have the proper materials to make an arcade pad, lol

i tested all the connectors, they work
i can probably have a really really rough looking pad by tonight if i wanted to

Mokoi

Banned
man, i realized, this is gonna look so ugly, i really dont have the proper materials to make an arcade pad, lol

i tested all the connectors, they work
i can probably have a really really rough looking pad by tonight if i wanted to

Post pics. Really cool that your making one.

Hugstable

Banned
i actually watched some anime today

it was the assassination classroom ova

Same, I watched 2 Love Lives today, got only the newest episode to watch now. Gotta catch up on JoJo today too.

Been a pretty good day too, went to Best Buy again since my Steam Card wasn't working and found out it wasn't even activated. Got a new card and came home to activate it, and somehow ended up with 40$ instead of 20$. It said 2 different 20$ cards were added, and I'm a bit confused about it still haha.

Same, I watched 2 Love Lives today, got only the newest episode to watch now. Gotta catch up on JoJo today too.

Been a pretty good day too, went to Best Buy again since my Steam Card wasn't working and found out it wasn't even activated. Got a new card and came home to activate it, and somehow ended up with 40$ instead of 20$. It said 2 different 20$ cards were added, and I'm a bit confused about it still haha.

:eek: Free money!

That is not ping pong the animation.
it's not love live either

Damn straight you're gonna be watching JoJo today too.

now you're rolling in dough though so all is good

Anony

uabWsqb.jpg

9jJRejX.jpg

got 1 button in place, lol
i think i'm done for the night cuz i have to play the game and get points
literally finding any spare stuff i have laying around

Mokoi

Banned
got 1 button in place, lol
i think i'm done for the night cuz i have to play the game and get points
literally finding any spare stuff i have laying around

Looks good hope the final product turns out well, and thank goodness you're not using a tiny iphone.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bah - I hate how skills are so finicky. Playing event song, had a run of 17 greats but my highest score of 1897xx. Had two more runs of 13 greats and 11 greats. The 11 greats was the lowest of the 3 scores. I'm sure its the damn skills activating that messes with me. Bummer...

chrono01

Yeah I think I may get her, Kotori looks good too, but theres a different Kotori I might get.

I can pass on Honoka, she looks bad in my opinion.
GSC's Honoka looks great. As much as I love Umi-chan, I might wait and see if GSC does more in the line. I'm sure they will, and I trust their quality-control better [although Kotobukiya does a lot of great releases too!].

BTW, she's available at AmiAmi again if you're still interested.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-003953-S001&page=top

chrono01

Ooh, might order her later, still not sure!

And I meant the 1,2 Jump Koto Honoka, her hair looks way off. GSC Honoka does look great, I pre-ordered her right away.
Yeah, Kotobukiya's Honoka leaves a lot to be desired. I'm kind of on the edge of pre-ordering Kotobukiya's Umi, but I know the next WonderFes GSC will unveil their Umi [and probably Kotori] figures to go along with their Honoka. If I'm going to collect the set, I might as well go with GSC.

I'll see. She does look nice, though.

Anony

im done, i just need to test it on android
so ghetto

dunno if its allowed, but is there any interest if i make these for people (commission)?
of course the presentation will look like an actual arcade stick, but as of right now, i dont have the materials or tools to make it, but if there's enough interest, i can gather enough money for everything

Mokoi

Banned
GSC's Honoka looks great. As much as I love Umi-chan, I might wait and see if GSC does more in the line. I'm sure they will, and I trust their quality-control better [although Kotobukiya does a lot of great releases too!].

BTW, she's available at AmiAmi again if you're still interested.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-003953-S001&page=top

Yeah Honoka's figure looked great. I couldn't pass it up, and ordered it already. I hope they release the whole line.

bah top 1000 is like at 14000 now >.>"

i wouldn't mind throwing money at an event, but the requirement for me to actually grind the songs that much is what turns me off.

probably should just call it quits.

but i like that bunny umi outfit :X

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Still in the top 200 even though I stopped using stones a few days ago. Only about 240 for the event song. I really want that second scouting ticket, but my Cool team just isn't that good. Maybe I'll get top 200 there during the last day if I decide to use stones and stay in top 200 for the ranking :x

Anony

holy, this button layout is confusing as fuck
i failed the first song on easy
shoulda just stuck to the 1:1 visual mapping

Mokoi

Banned
Still in the top 200 even though I stopped using stones a few days ago. Only about 240 for the event song. I really want that second scouting ticket, but my Cool team just isn't that good. Maybe I'll get top 200 there during the last day if I decide to use stones and stay in top 200 for the ranking :x

I don't want to check the rankings I'm scared.

holy, this button layout is confusing as fuck
i failed the first song on easy
shoulda just stuck to the 1:1 visual mapping

I imagine it would be hard getting used to.

chrono01

It's kind of funny how easy Wild Stars is to FC/S-Rank now. It's getting that way for the Umi event song too [I always S-Rank it, but sometimes I'll miss a note at the end, but I still A-Combo it 90% of the time].

I guess that's to be expected considering how much we've all played them by now. >_<

Hugstable

Banned
This is my current team

I'm ranked 114 atm

Dat Eli Team and UR power. I wish I got more Rin cards, even the rares. I do have tons of Honokas, Nicos, and Maki's though!

I don't want to check the rankings I'm scared.

I imagine it would be hard getting used to.

I don't know if the leaderboards are just updating slowing tonight or if anyone is really playing all that much, but scores haven't seemed to move for awhile now, at least on my leaderboard.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Dat Eli Team and UR power. I wish I got more Rin cards, even the rares. I do have tons of Honokas, Nicos, and Maki's though!

I have 1 more cool Eli waiting to be idolized. My dream of having a team with just Eli is slowly coming together lol. Wish I got more Makis.

Does anyone know when new Rs/Ns will be added to the regular draw? I'm still hoarding my FP, but if it'll be a while before anything new's added I might as well starting burning them for EXP fodder.

Yui

Does anyone know when new Rs/Ns will be added to the regular draw? I'm still hoarding my FP, but if it'll be a while before anything new's added I might as well starting burning them for EXP fodder.

New Rares might take up to a year to appear in the ENG version. New Normals (1-2) should be added as soon as the event is over.

froliq

Yeah Japan just got a new set of rares and the other set was added in earlier this year. The english version is about a year behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom