• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
I have also made 2 normal avatars for after all the craziness is gone. Still haven't decided which one to use and need to do some clean up on them.
burdy8svq.png
koto1gs4t.png

I vote for the penguin one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Touchscreen messed up twice in a row. Good thing I got the SR already so I'm not too bothered anymore, but rather annoying to lose for no good reason.

Yui

So you're going for top 1000?

No no no, I was just keeping them, since I'm too lazy to spend them right away. Like I said, I don't really like rabbit Umi and I'm good as long as I get my three tickets.

On another note, I just survived Snow halation on Expert with full health. :O

PewPewK

So I used my 10,000 FP yesterday to do a normal 100 pull. Figured it'd be a good chance to test if the rate they say is accurate.

So the claim is a 95% Normal rate and 5% Rare rate and... well they aren't lying.

Exactly 100 cards pulled, exactly 95 normals and 5 rares.

---

Also obligatory SR Umi get, though I reached that point like 2 days ago now.

---

They also really need to activate EX on the English version. I'm starting to get seriously bored since I've S-Ranked and S-Combo'd every song in the game, and have an A-Clear on *most* of the songs. Overall game is too easy now and I really wanna try out EX. I'll probably get destroyed my first few times, but I need a challenge desperately otherwise I'm going to burn out very, very soon.

I plan on keeping up to finish this event (ranked 700 right now for Song Points, 1900 for Event Points) without burning a single loveca, but after this event is over I can't keep playing like this without a lot of new content :/

Ah oh well. At least I'm rank 50 now and well above the next patch's new content.

chrono01

I was really hoping that they would have the 2x Token event today. It would make burning through my tokens a lot easier, that's for sure! Oh well, at least I'm getting more credit for times played this way.

Here's hoping the last couple of hours don't get too insane. I'm sitting pretty comfortably in my ranking, but you never know what might happen...

Hachitora

I had to use the Urban Dictionary to understand. Because the only thing that came to mind was a Link To The Past...

Glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking that ^^

After playing the event song a lot, I managed to get up to the 400s. Hopefully I can stay up here until the end of the event. Maybe if I just use another love gem

Hugstable

Banned
So I used my 10,000 FP yesterday to do a normal 100 pull. Figured it'd be a good chance to test if the rate they say is accurate.

So the claim is a 95% Normal rate and 5% Rare rate and... well they aren't lying.

Exactly 100 cards pulled, exactly 95 normals and 5 rares.

---

Also obligatory SR Umi get, though I reached that point like 2 days ago now.

---

They also really need to activate EX on the English version. I'm starting to get seriously bored since I've S-Ranked and S-Combo'd every song in the game, and have an A-Clear on *most* of the songs. Overall game is too easy now and I really wanna try out EX. I'll probably get destroyed my first few times, but I need a challenge desperately otherwise I'm going to burn out very, very soon.

I plan on keeping up to finish this event (ranked 700 right now for Song Points, 1900 for Event Points) without burning a single loveca, but after this event is over I can't keep playing like this without a lot of new content :/

Ah oh well. At least I'm rank 50 now and well above the next patch's new content.

Those odds are legit haha. And ya we are gonna need alot more songs soon hopefully. I've played almost all the songs on hard quite a bit of times. I really need to move to the JP version, but it's so hard since I like the SR's I already got.

Same here, I don't have enough lovecas in the EN version for a draw.

I had to use the Urban Dictionary to understand. Because the only thing that came to mind was a Link To The Past...

Glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking that ^^

After playing the event song a lot, I managed to get up to the 400s. Hopefully I can stay up here until the end of the event. Maybe if I just use another love gem

I thought it was used enough on gaf that people would get it. However, you guys aren't the only ones to make that mistake. :3

Hugstable

Banned
waaa 100 plays on Shiranai Love Oshiete Love

yes I will use that free loveca for more wabbits

I hit that this morning also :3 I actually hit a lot of Loveca stuff recently with getting the 2 Loveca reward, got alot of rare cards to idolize recently which led to Loveca. I was at like 3 yesterday and jumped back up to 9 now. I'm ready to grind if need to to stay above 200. But Blighttown is also calling my name!

m0t0k1

I am convinced that if that was a real painting it would sell for millions.

I wish but art can be a funny thing. I like some art but things like pollock blows my mind they can sell it for that much.

waaa 100 plays on Shiranai Love Oshiete Love

yes I will use that free loveca for more wabbits

Don't you need less plays to get to the S rank in event songs? I remember playing happy holiday like 40 times to get the S but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom