• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Too much

This is the first and most likely last time I will try for the top 200

Gotta do it for the Umi Umi Umms. I think I've used about 13-15 Loveca to get to where I'm at now, most of those being in the first days. Haven't used any at all like the last 3 days or so.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Still sitting pretty comfortably in early 100s. Thought the rush would've started by now lol

Kincaido

Anemone Heart on hard was pretty damn hard for me. Got 8 bads and like 15 goods lol. Missed like 3 parasols, but I got my stone from completing it at least :x

Should help me more to hopefully get a second Eli. I barely missed getting an A for another stone though :(

elhaym

Jacking a headphone in seems to resolve my phone's problem. Weird...

Almost definitely a grounding issue. Plugging ANYTHING into my Nexus 7 usually resolved wonky touchscreen problems. Power cables too, even if they were completely disconnected from a power source. =/

This.

That said, I'll probably try for at least once for each μ's member. After that (if it's even still possible), it's gonna be limited to Eli, Umi, and Maki. In no particular order actually. :|

elhaym

Probably despair :p

I just want to get some more points (without playing so much) have just under 4k atm

Heh. I haven't been trying at all for the Eli event because I just can't compete with the crazy JP players. Sitting at 2801 points right now, with 589 parasols waiting for me to run through.

edit: Hooray, another FC!
Bq_Em5OIEAA99f_.jpg:small

Kincaido

Eli proving that she loves me again by appearing for my daily scout in jp version <3

Same here, I thought since I've barely played much the last few days I would've dropped big time from the ranking.

Edit: Unless you mean Eli event.

I mean eng one. You were in like the 30s last I checked iirc. Would be insane if you dropped out of top 200 lol

Probably despair :p

I just want to get some more points (without playing so much) have just under 4k atm

Yeah probably OTL

I have about 9600 points right now, so I should get her tonight or tomorrow

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Woohoo, got the SR umi, and already maxed her level (sacrificed lvl 60 honoka, alpaca, and lots of normals). Also got an SR cool eli during the event, so I guess that cool problem I had earlier should be taken care of. Now I just need to get a smile SR.

Hugstable

Banned
Eli proving that she loves me again by appearing for my daily scout in jp version <3

I mean eng one. You were in like the 30s last I checked iirc. Would be insane if you dropped out of top 200 lol

Yeah probably OTL

I have about 9600 points right now, so I should get her tonight or tomorrow

I was thinking I would drop way more than I did. Hopefully I can still coast and get top 200, thankfully there is only a little over a day left. They should make these events like 5 days or something, 10 days goes on for hella long

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am starting to feel rhythm in Anemone Heart. I can clear it, but FC is a LONG ways off. I don't want to watch a video of the note pattern, though. SELF DISCOVERY.

However, I will say that part of the issue is getting used to reading faster streaming notes with single/double streams. It's fun and rewarding when you nail it, but it can be super frustrating when you miss like 4 in a row.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I saw a Love Live car while in Japan. Maybe I'll upload it.

But it was dedicated to Nico so perhaps I'll save your eyes.

m0t0k1

Man i just noticed but aytrial you got an new UR umi nice :D probably a bit late to the party though. I can make my avatar even more scary just add invert to the project. :D

Mokoi

Banned
Man i just noticed but aytrial you got an new UR umi nice :D probably a bit late to the party though. I can make my avatar even more scary just add invert to the project. :D

Really liking the new avatar. It really brings out a sense of beauty.
I'm so scared of it.

m0t0k1

The alpaca would not be pleased

Geez I thought you meant Aytrial got ANOTHER UR Umi

Nah i finally had some time to play :D So it was a lttp for me almost there at the SR umi still 500 points to go and still have 150 rabbits left. Funny to see me go from above the 10.000 to right somewhere in the top 4000 in one evening :D

Finally, all my N cards are max bond / max level
and already fed to my SR and R cards.
That was long. And expensive.
It feels like I'll never be able to do that on the JPN version with all the N in my inventory!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Are song rewards random, or do some songs have heavier weight towards other idols? I only need N Ayumi Torii (Pure) to finish all the 1* idols (not counting Fuu or any other event reward N I missed before starting).

m0t0k1

haha yeah, thats some progress

Theres no way I'm doing that in jp either, it would take forever

I got 50 loveca in jp again too, can't wait for the next guaranteed SR!

Yeah i am usually stock piling all my mascot thingies. Old japanese habbit since i wait for the 4x events over there. But sadly we dont have that in the english version. Would save me a lot of time.
I currently have 105 lovecas. That's 2 times the despair!

We could do a draw together after the event. I need like 3 stones more for 50 and i will probably get that as reward for the event.

Jesus Christ that's terrifying!

I have also made 2 normal avatars for after all the craziness is gone. Still haven't decided which one to use and need to do some clean up on them.
burdy8svq.png
koto1gs4t.png

Also just got the SR!
I directly sacreficed a Alpaca for her now she is pretty good to use since i did not have a lot of cools in the eng version awww yeaahh!
kwtwbh26sq8.gif

I'd feel bad if I fed an alpaca to a non-Smile idol... That sweet EXP bonus wasted...
We could do a draw together after the event. I need like 3 stones more for 50 and i will probably get that as reward for the event.
That's a good idea, let's share our despair!

Ho, and penguin avatar is best avatar.

m0t0k1

I'd feel bad if I fed an alpaca to a non-Smile idol... That sweet EXP bonus wasted...

That's a good idea, let's share our despair!

Ho, and penguin avatar is best avatar.

I had still 3 alpacas left and my cool team is pretty weak. So it had to be done. I will still wait for the guaranteed SR draw though but that probably will be after the event. Also a thing i noticed but anybody else not drawing more of the same starter character? I picked Maki as starter for both JPN and ENG and had exactly 2 Maki's ever meanwhile i am swimming in Nozomis in english version and Elis in the JPN version

Also a thing i noticed but anybody else not drawing more of the same starter character? I picked Maki as starter for both JPN and ENG and had exactly 2 Maki's ever meanwhile i am swimming in Nozomis in english version and Elis in the JPN version
I've drawn 6-7 Smile Nicos, so no! Although I don't think I've had any Pure or Cool versions of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom