• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I wish but art can be a funny thing. I like some art but things like pollock blows my mind they can sell it for that much.

Don't you need less plays to get to the S rank in event songs? I remember playing happy holiday like 40 times to get the S but i could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure they set it to 100 for the english version. Just got mine today too at 100 plays.

Mokoi

Banned
Event expires in 24-ish hours yes?

If the timer is correct than only

t1403859600z0.png

m0t0k1

No its 100, maybe all the macarons messed with your memory ;)

Yep guess my memory gets messed with. Its time for sleep any ways but still going to do a couple of songs before i head off to dreamland.
kotorisleep2kykii.gif

edit: timer could be off one hour but it is in the right direction so it wont be days off. You can also check in the game how many hours left its doing a countdown on the last day :)

Mokoi

Banned
I'm very disappointed with 1st place score. He is not burning enough loveca, and people really ask such obvious questions. Like how did you score so high? Burning that dam loveca of course. Also hope we get a UR Nozomi after the event.

Jintor

When the timer says '1 day left' I don't know if that means actual one day left or just 1 day until the server clock ticks over. Sigh.

Almost definitely a grounding issue. Plugging ANYTHING into my Nexus 7 usually resolved wonky touchscreen problems. Power cables too, even if they were completely disconnected from a power source. =/
I see. Silly portable thingamajicks.

The last day of English event? Now begins the battle for top 1000. My nerve's already gone hay wire I can't take it can't take it arrrgh.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I really do hope that I can get second Eli with 14 stones.

Dropped down about 30 spots since this morning in eng version but haven't played the event song all day. I might as well aim to stay in it now. 25000 points will be my goal now. Should hopefully keep me in there when the event is over.

did you have to edit at all before making it your background? when I have time I think I'll go through and pick a new lock and home screen too.

Anony

there's still 30 hours left, some of u guys need to chill, plenty of time
if u have some reserved bunnies, u can easily get a few thousand points in like 20 mins

Mokoi

Banned
there's still 30 hours left, some of u guys need to chill, plenty of time
if u have some reserved bunnies, u can easily get a few thousand points in like 20 mins

I already stopped playing already, and how is the stick working for you?

Anony

I already stopped playing already, and how is the stick working for you?

i cant really test it because i dont want to waste my lps
seems to work fine, i cleared a few easy songs with it, but i dont know if it can keep up on the hard songs
it's definitely more fun to play with the arcade pad

tafer

Welp, looks like I ran out of luck. I was going to use all the saved rabbits, only to have a crash on my first event song.

I was crash during all this event.

tafer

Awesome, got the event's SR Umi and FC for the first time the event song with her!

Do you guys have the note distribution for this song? I want to see if I can improve my current score.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well still in the 2000-4000 tier so I'll just keep an eye on things later. Have 300 rabbits spare so I can always shoot up by about 1k+ points, but I doubt I'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom