• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

God, getting a Hard Full Combo is such a good feeling.

Dat tension when you pass the difficult section and have to hold the perfect for the rest of the song though. Ughhhhhhhhhh. and it was only yujo no-change too lololol

StayDead

at least no one here seems to really like nico that much

Nico is second best with Eri. Maki is the best but Nico is amazing too <3

13588092127531x2p45.gif

You could watch the anime, its nice.

Yeah, maybe I should. I used to follow anime religiously when I was at college and uni but finding time for it now I'm older, married, working and have a toddler etc. is difficult. It must be two or three years since I last watched any non-Ghibli anime. Society tells me I should have grown out of it by 31 :(

Chariot

She has her moments

ibh6CWyattsCYX.gif
That gif is amazing!

Yeah, maybe I should. I used to follow anime religiously when I was at college and uni but finding time for it now I'm older, married, working and have a toddler etc. is difficult. It must be two or three years since I last watched any non-Ghibli anime. Society tells me I should have grown out of it by 31 :(
Fuck society, anime is life!

JoeFu

Banned
So it seems getting high scores with the green idols is kinda hard. The restore stamina skill is pretty useless atm...maybe it'll help on harder songs though.

This game is the devil, I need to draw, and it doesn't let me get away from it dammit!
It needs a message when your LP is restored completly.

Just got a rare card in one of the scouts, YAY!

MSMrRound

Just sent out a bunch of friend requests to those who have posted their LLSIF Eng IDs.

If I happened to miss you out, please send me a friend request at "900103822". Thanks.

maybe it'll help on harder songs though.

Oh you have no idea how important they are to me.

Just sent out a bunch of friend requests to those who have posted their LLSIF Eng IDs.

If I happened to miss you out, please send me a friend request at "900103822". Thanks.

Oh you have no idea how important they are to me.

Which name do you have in the game, I need to know who is from here and who are random.

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / &#12450;&#12452;&#12489;&#12523;&#12398;GAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso

JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon

Rhak - ID: 706326408 / Rhak
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice

--

You guys could add @GAF to your username if you like to make it easier

settings > change name
Good idea. Done.

Please post in this thread, when you change your name, so I can adjust the list.

MSMrRound

Current EXP at 456/528. Think it's a good time to just get off the game and wait for Kotori's event to be implemented? With the current EXP, I should be good for another two Hard songs or so->rank up->spam them on songs again.

m0t0k1

Omg chariot i see you have created an whole OP i do want to edit some parts of it into the OP but not all because i like my personal touch :p

Normally i would have voted maki but since there is not much love for Kotori i voted Kotori but best girl isnt even in the poll

Maki's Mother

Chariot

Omg chariot i see you have created an whole OP i do want to edit some parts of it into the OP but not all because i like my personal touch :p
Yeah, sure, I send you the whole post per PN. But at the next possibility I will hijack the next OT >:D

edit: I will keep updating the ID-List every page. Love to see it grow.

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

--

Good idea. Done.

Please post in this thread, when you change your name, so I can adjust the list.

Can't add @GAF as my name is already too long, but for me people like me they could put GAF in their message description. Thats what I did.

GREE, I think

It's becuase of that? Thought it was something about green being the perv color lol

MSMrRound

Wish the event doesn't start when I'm in the middle of a 8 hour work shift though...sigh...I'm gonna look suspicious sneaking into the bathroom from time to time again (which is really hard since I'm surrounding by like 30+ 3~6 year old kids) >.>

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
First Haruka and now Honoka, do you just see the first girl, fall in some sort of trance and forget everyone else? :p
Yes, I do seem to have a habit of resonating best with the main gals. I'm sure there are exceptions like...that one...show...?

Chariot

Wish the event doesn't start when I'm in the middle of a 8 hour work shift though...sigh...I'm gonna look suspicious sneaking into the bathroom from time to time again (which is really hard since I'm surrounding by like 30+ 3~6 year old kids) >.>
Well, I have to wake up in the middle of the night to make the most of the event. :(
(well, I sleep bad anyway)

m0t0k1

Instead of a wall of shame i am creating a Rare board of dispear for our regular members let me know if you want in :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, the game does seem to stop responding and I hope they can fix this. Been grinding down idols for practise and sometimes I'm having to hit their icons a lot just to select them.

Argh! I hate long notes that go off rhythm.
Also, who thought it was a good idea that GOOD has a similar sound to GREAT. It's driving me nuts every time I hear the GREAT sound and makes me look at the combo to see if I failed or not.

Ronok

So I downloaded this game a while back when I saw this thread, but only got around to playing today... I guess I had a few of them love gems from daily rewards from the get go because of this. Anyway, I've been addicted for most of the day.

llPaCJg.png

I got a bit lucky with some rares from the normal scouting as well. :)

Oh... I got pretty sad when I accidentally used a love gem to continue a hard song I failed... What a waste.

ID: 662554678
Name: Chihiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom