• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahk

Before reaching max level, is it worth keeping a duplicate rare instead of idolising to fill out your deck if you're still using some N cards? Does idolising increase stats or anything apart from getting past the level cap?

is there any reason to keep an idol after getting its side story, especially normals if you get something statistically better?

pic is stored in your album anyways.

Yui

Before reaching max level, is it worth keeping a duplicate rare instead of idolising to fill out your deck if you're still using some N cards? Does idolising increase stats or anything apart from getting past the level cap?
If you really want to max your team score with your current cards it would be better to use duplicate rares instead of one idolized card yes. Idolizing only changes the appearance and max lvl.

is there any reason to keep an idol after getting its side story, especially normals if you get something statistically better?

I would keep every idolized card until you maxed out their level. Since every max leveled card counts towards your album rewards.

kinda weird that i get zero notifications from this game (it is setup properly in settings/ios) while most f2p games spam me all the time, even when it isn't because i topped out my energy.

bug?

JoeFu

Banned
I dont know what this is other than an anime thing, but I love rhythm games, so I'm going to try this out.

Clicked the first page on accident and saw my post. Oh how things change in a week!

Because of this game I've mostly caught up with the show on CR.....

holysan

Rin: “I’d love to take a tour of a bunch of delicious ramen shops! What kind of ramen do you like? Me? Well… Hee hee… I love every kind of ramen! Huh? What do I like about ramen? It’s hot… And just looking at it makes me happy… Just like you!”

Nice try Rin, though I still don’t like you all that much.

Pekwi3F.png

My team. Don't have any super rares or max levels like you badasses.

True Despair.

I don't think so. I like that. I would sink in despair if it would message me everytime anyone unlocks a sidestory or want to be my friend.

i just want a notification that my energy is charged due to how it takes about just 3ish hours to top off.

Are there 'metal god' equivalents in this? idolized muse folks need quite a bit of normals to chomp on to level to cap.

Chariot

That new OP looks great Chariot

My ID is 769323267
Thanks! :)

Rin: “I’d love to take a tour of a bunch of delicious ramen shops! What kind of ramen do you like? Me? Well… Hee hee… I love every kind of ramen! Huh? What do I like about ramen? It’s hot… And just looking at it makes me happy… Just like you!”

Nice try Rin, though I still don’t like you all that much.

EaDKLaz.png

i feel kinda bad deleting some of my friends, but the second person I deleted had " nozomi ftw" or something as their greeting so that was easy
Time for the truth.
POLL (you can vote for more than one idol!)

Seems I can't send more friend requests.
It's 12 the max you can have?

Just got my first A rank in a song. MARVELOUS.
You have a maximum. It increases sometimes when you level up.
i just want a notification that my energy is charged due to how it takes about just 3ish hours to top off.
Would be nice if their were an option.

that is the problem with love live vs other waifu stuff.

There is like no competition. Maki is subjectively and objectively superior than the others.

There's no fun waifu wars when its this lopsided.

Yui

Are there 'metal god' equivalents in this? idolized muse folks need quite a bit of normals to chomp on to level to cap.

Metal gods are high EP monsters right?
If so, yes there are.

150px-Alpaca.jpg

2000 EP (2400 for smile cards)

150px-Nanako.jpg

5000 EP (6000 for pure cards)

150px-Kyouko.jpg

5000 EP (6000 for cool cards)

150px-Satoko.jpg

5000 EP (6000 for smile cards)

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / Slam Aidol
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky

ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / Harasho

Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rhak - ID: 706326408 / Rhak
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice

at least no one here seems to really like nico that much
jbiLElAkpEeZUk.png

oh lol, I didn't even saw Hanayo until I posted this. She has it even worse :D

holysan

at least no one here seems to really like nico that much
I like Nico. She may be an egotistical, little rat with a horrible voice, but she is also incredibly cute, has the best faces and fucks with Maki as far as ships and fanfics go. I just can’t dislike her.

Voted for Maki, Umi and Nico

fek

I voted for Nico but then I saw Hanayo with 0 votes in the results and got sad. I should have voted for her too.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
UmixEli > MakixNico

i was able to vote on my ipad i have to just press the "bar" instead of checking the box

Ooh that worked. I was just trying to check the box lol. Glad I could add that 1% to Eli and only Eli :x

I've been enjoying this game so far, most of yesterday I spent checking my ipad to see if LP had recharged to do more songs for exp/money.

I was even happy to get a rare (I was saving the free scouting ticket, but decided to use it yesterday).

Been getting a lot of repeats (especially coco and christina) but that's fine by me :D.. sacrificing them for a better cause!

Chariot

I would have voted for kayo-chin but I....forgot too

dunno why i voted for Maki not like she needed any help
Just vote for who you think the best, not matter what everyone else votes.

Yay someone besides me voted for Nozomi!

tumblr_static_tumblr_d0j81.gif
I like Nozomi very much, without here Muse wouldn't exist, but Maki, Eli and Kotori are too good :,(

I've been enjoying this game so far, most of yesterday I spent checking my ipad to see if LP had recharged to do more songs for exp/money.

I was even happy to get a rare (I was saving the free scouting ticket, but decided to use it yesterday).

Been getting a lot of repeats (especially coco and christina) but that's fine by me :D.. sacrificing them for a better cause!
Yeeeees, grind them into the bonemill and join us!

edit: added Draxal to the list

Chariot

Where's Coco? Or can she not be an idol?
Those are only the nine core members of Muse. I don't think a poll with 60 options would be very pleasing. Maybe I will try to write a custom poll for the N-Idols with pictures to click, but certainly not this week.
Sorry, no Coco rightnow :(

Those are only the nine core members of Muse. I don't think a poll with 60 options would be very pleasing. Maybe I will try to write a custom poll for the N-Idols with pictures to click, but certainly not this week.
Sorry, no Coco rightnow :(

No, no, it's fine. To be honest, I was a bit confused why some members get more exposure than others and that's probably just because they're core members, as you say. I really should just play the game more so this stuff becomes obvious.

Chariot

No, no, it's fine. To be honest, I was a bit confused why some members get more exposure than others and that's probably just because they're core members, as you say. I really should just play the game more so this stuff becomes obvious.
You could watch the anime, its nice. Every member of Muse has a distinct personality and different motivations and relationships to each other. Its very fun to see how Muse is formed and how the train hard to become recognized.
Oh, the music is great, too.

Start:Dash!!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Everyone who hasn't seen the anime should watch it. It's great. I watched it all in one night. Season 2 is also the best anime this season. Yes, even better than JoJo's.

Chariot

Everyone who hasn't seen the anime should watch it. It's great. I watched it all in one night. Season 2 is also the best anime this season. Yes, even better than JoJo's.
Well, I enjoy No Game No Life and Akuma no Rddile, but Love Live is at least very entertaining.

edit: holy shit, those pictures of itunes cards and Love Live xD
is this some weird trend like pictures of sushi in the west?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thank you anonymous Japanese player for funding the game for us. Now I can play for free guilt free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom