• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Well then
The event has been delayed. :(
Well, at least I can try to sleep properly.

those still take up space though right? I only have like 90ish slots so if I favorite every idol after maxing, i'd have like no space left.
Than don't keep 'em. atm there are only 65 Idols at all and 27 N's. So you're perfectly good for now

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky

ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rhak - ID: 706326408 / Rhak

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

delayed :(

dont know if they work the weekend.

oh well have my own sweets holiday.

BoMENo9CQAACM0P.jpg

JoeFu

Banned
ugh was looking forward to the event :(

like seriously I wanted to play something and this was it. Transistor doesn't freaking work on my PC for unknown reasons and I wanted to play the Love Live event to cheer me up :( OH well

Mokoi

Banned
Is it just me or are there input issues. I been stuck on the title screen. Also sucks that the event got delayed was looking forward to it.

m0t0k1

You know...I have to be honest. I was glad when someone created a OT for this game...quite unexpected I would say...and now it's well into 20+ pages?

This thread is getting scary, yo! ;___;

Ah, yes. I think we might at least brought three people to watch this show and more to come, if I am reading the posts correctly. And thats not counting lurkers.
Kudos on m0t0k1, that he created the thread. Otherwise I would've maybe never known about this game.

Yeah thanks m0t0k1 for the OT. I only watched the anime, and didn't even know there was a game for it.
Thanks guys you are embarrassing me :p I am just happy that you share the same passion as i do. I could not make it to 2000 posts withouth you guys also didn't think it would turn into a succes. But it did and we added the despair along the way even know when the event is delayed.

Also like to ask if the fonts look like the letters used in the love live logo! I was searching for like 15 min before i was satisfied with the typografy. If so here are the fonts for anybody that is interested
Lido Bold Italic for the main title Love Live!
FF Magda Clean Mono for the subtitle School Idol Project

Last board update for the day before i had the bed. I really need to wake up early again. added owl-san :)
bordofdispairw7ucq.jpg

Before i leave i will give you the present of who is the best love live!

14001597400808hqif.jpg

Woman on the right

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is it just me or are there input issues. I been stuck on the title screen. Also sucks that the event got delayed was looking forward to it.
Yeah some people (including me) have been having a few problems with input. I just close the game down and reopen it when that happens.

Chariot

You talk. I am sitting like two days at Snow Halation and close to get Clear A and I STILL have neither Score nor Combo S. Brwabwabawl

edit:
Also: I can't even write a oneline post, without three new posts while I was writing Dx
No, serious guys, keep it up, I love you guys. :)

Paprikka

So how is the overall ranking determined, is it just the total score from all songs and difficulties? If so I guess I'll need to spend some LP going through all the songs on easy again with my current teams.

And could you add me to the list too?

Though I feel like the game is needlessly restrictive with friend list size. Surprised they don't let you buy more slots with love gems.

Chariot

So how is the overall ranking determined, is it just the total score from all songs and difficulties? If so I guess I'll need to spend some LP going through all the songs on easy again with my current teams.

And could you add me to the list too?

Though I feel like the game is needlessly restrictive with friend list size. Surprised they don't let you buy more slots with love gems.
Sure, you're in :)
And yeah, at this point it looks I have to buy a new phone so I can install the game a second time and get all you Gaffers in my friendlist. I mean, it isn't just the list, there are lurkers who sent me messages in the game.

For that matter: hello, moogs and Shin! Sorry, I can't take your friendship yet, the list is really bursting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Heh, I did the same earlier. Too bad I used my Smile team instead of my Pure team. D:
My team levels are too low to even get close to S rank in score so I'm not too bothered by that, but the 1000 points to scout is nice... even though I got nothing new for the 1000 I spent. :(

Well I've managed to finally idol the final cool normal I had and found the last smile pure idol I needed so I just need one more of her and then I'll have idol them all. Then when I'm filled the bond metre for those two I'll have all the side stories so far.

And yet my muse members are in their default state. :(

firehawk12

Subete no aware
My team levels are too low to even get close to S rank in score so I'm not too bothered by that, but the 1000 points to scout is nice... even though I got nothing new for the 1000 I spent. :(

Well I've managed to finally idol the final cool normal I had and found the last smile pure idol I needed so I just need one more of her and then I'll have idol them all. Then when I'm filled the bond metre for those two I'll have all the side stories so far.

And yet my muse members are in their default state. :(

I'm rolling in Rares in the JP version, it's crazy. There are also like 70 normals, so my member list is always crammed. Levelling them all up to Max is going to be such a daunting proposition... but it's the only other way to get heart points at this point.

It will take a while to get an S rank for score on Hard, like my Smile team in jp is the "strongest" team I have

pretty dope team right? But I barely just started getting S for score on some songs with it
Yeah, at 25k I just started getting Bs. Dat p2w feel.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm rolling in Rares in the JP version, it's crazy. There are also like 70 normals, so my member list is always crammed. Levelling them all up to Max is going to be such a daunting proposition... but it's the only other way to get heart points at this point.
Guess that's the advantage of the slow roll out, you can concentrate of maxing the level of this initial pool before moving onto the next.

Chariot

Yeah, that is certainly true and somewhat frustrating if one has no luck. But, its better than most other P2W things, because you're not forced to be in direct competition with other players - outside events that is. But you can play without some jerk raid your stuff or you have to duel players and lose, because they just have better cards This is why I stopped playing TCGs.

edit: added Kurmubou. Going to bed now. Still a bit on my Smartphone, but I can't add anyone while in bed. People who now join us could have to wait for hours. hours!

Kumubou

Aww, the event got delayed... now how am I going to show the world how well I can grind for waifus??? :< (Yeah yeah I could just download the JP version.)

Add me to the list of sad lifes: Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou

So when leveling up characters, whats the different between success, huge success and ultra success?
I just got a Ultra Success, I suppose its more exp points than what you where goign to be given? Im not sure though.

Yui

It's completely random. Sometimes I get like 3 "super success" in a row or a super and a ultra afterwards and sometimes I don't see a super or ultra for weeks.

Edit: lol the next Eli avatar. ^^

tenton

I was confused at first when I played a score match event when people beat me using the wrong type of idol or especially when they got a low combo but they must have had veeeery high leveled teams and possibly high leveled skills too.

We found out that the icon you see in Score Match doesn't reflect the team the opponent is using, but the center for their main team. If those players are like me (and probably most other players), they have specific teams for Smile, Pure and Cool and select them based on the song.

But nothing more disheartening than going FC and getting S rank on a song and you lost by 50k to someone with a 50 combo.

Draxal

Good news: I perfected the hard part of Mermaid Festa Vol 1. Hard.

Bad news: I screwed up earlier on a non hard part (which is 90% of the song).

tenton

So what are the chances that we receive KISS idol cards?

dTyRHcc.jpg

Probably nil, because that would cost them money to license that from KISS. And while Gene Simmons is aware of that parody (someone tweeted it at him), he's been known to be a little aggressive with the licensing situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom