• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

Yeah was about to say that. I am going crazy about those rares right now adding blacksafs also :p

bordofdispair41qli.jpg

edit: added mokoi

Can you add me? I still haven't played the game but I've been posting here a bit >_>

Well, I guess my luck with the 10 regular scouting draws aren't as bad as the others here.

Just gotten a rare Umi lol.

Used it like 6 times and gotten 4 rares so far.

And to join in the fun.

Name: Kawada
ID: 784265711

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky

ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi

MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rhak - ID: 706326408 / Rhak
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley

Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Chariot

added the new codes thanks chariot later in the evening i will look for my code lol. Also made some nice banners for the OP to add to the despair
faqzury7.jpg
Looking good :D

despair is not a word that whoever pulled this knows

crazy good luck
>luck
money *cough*
I'm jealous

Also I created a page that lists most of the japanese cards so far. For easier looking at what you want to get someday.
Double Cards are cards that come idolized. It was just the easiert to show them double.

m0t0k1

I added you staydead. Also added Yui for some added drama to Chariot :D also adding your link to the op chariot. Can you update the friendcodelist for me while i do that :)

bordofdispair4isn5.jpg

edit: also thanks for the compliments

m0t0k1

I will update the dispair in 30 min in the meantime i made this :p

edit: saw the picture on a blog and added the rare cards to it

despairyrs8b.jpg

MSMrRound

You know...I have to be honest. I was glad when someone created a OT for this game...quite unexpected I would say...and now it's well into 20+ pages?

Wow. Glad to know there are quite a few other Love Live fans in GAF.

Also: this game might just make purchase those upcoming Love Live Vita games >.>

Are there events that give love gems? Seems like getting your first 50 or so won't be that hard, but the next 50 could be rough.

Do they ever do sales?

What do yall do with 'used girls' as in ones you already got the event? Fuse them away?

They still 'exist' in your album I guess... but you have finite space :S

Chariot

The plot thickens.

tumblr_minskg6b0f1qkxycjkw.jpg

I will update the dispair in 30 min in the meantime i made this :p

edit: saw the picture on a blog and added the rare cards to it

despairyrs8b.jpg

This thread is getting scary, yo! ;___;

You know...I have to be honest. I was glad when someone created a OT for this game...quite unexpected I would say...and now it's well into 20+ pages?

Wow. Glad to know there are quite a few other Love Live fans in GAF.

Also: this game might just make purchase those upcoming Love Live Vita games >.>
Ah, yes. I think we might at least brought three people to watch this show and more to come, if I am reading the posts correctly. And thats not counting lurkers.
Kudos on m0t0k1, that he created the thread. Otherwise I would've maybe never known about this game.

For the Vita game... I wait until a western release, but I will get it eventually.

Yui

Are there events that give love gems? Seems like getting your first 50 or so won't be that hard, but the next 50 could be rough.

Yes they do, the upcoming event should give you like 3-6 love gems if you score decently.

Do they ever do sales?

I dont think so.

What do yall do with 'used girls' as in ones you already got the event? Fuse them away?

I use my max Bond/Level N's as food. :3

tenton

The events give gems as rewards, both as a reward for making it to certain total points and also the overall rankings (total points and also points scored on the event song on Hard).
Do they ever do sales?

Never seen a sale on the JP side, so I doubt it.

Getting the event only require maxing the bond level. If you also max the level, there is an album reward for getting x amount of max level characters (1 stone when you hit the threshold).

In the JP version, I just keep one of each max bond/level N cards, so I remember what cards I have already done (just in case I miss one). You can use a (precious) gem to increase your space. Also, the number of unique cards (idolized versions do not count) has an album reward of adding space when you hit the various thresholds. I might be unique in this, as most people I know just feed the cards to their better teammates.

So, I made a new op, if we ever need a new one. Anything that needs to be improved?
Please point out any grammar mistakes I made, my english is medicore.

Small change make the top picture a side by side like this:

KC74jkp.jpg

iKhXYddXsX3FL.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Festival is a free-to-play rhythm game for Android/iOS based on the anime with the same name (minus the festival). To build your ultimate idol group you punch idols in the face, feed them to each other and keep breeding clones of worthless N-Idols. Play the game for free now and share the fun with us and the despair of getting swamped by nuns.

Chariot

Small change make the top picture a side by side like this:
Well, M0t0k didn't take that over to his OP and its now the Board of Despair... despear...

M0t0k, It's Despair, not Despear :D

Anyways, thanks for your recommendation, Owlowiscious! :)

edit: I added a title to the pictures of the card overview, so you can look what number the idol is.

wish the UI was better for squad management. i've most definitely accidentally fused away some idols that i haven't maxed yet or i have to go back and forth between many screens to see if I did or didn't fuse away something.

m0t0k1

Well, M0t0k didn't take that over to his OP and its now the Board of Despair... despear...

M0t0k, It's Despair, not Despear :D

Anyways, thanks for your recommendation, Owlowiscious! :)

edit: I added a title to the pictures of the card overview, so you can look what number the idol is.

Yeah i did some edits:
here is my channelog :

• created an event banner
  • added events to the OP
  • updated the despair banner
  • updated the despair.jpg
  • added: gashikunFLCL-ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
  • added:Alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
  • added:ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta to the idolpriests
  • created a links banner
  • added the poll
  • added your website with cards

also your link in the quote is not working.
this is how the board looks like right now :p
bordofdispaird8usd.jpg

only have one question. Where should i put the events? saw that the PzD did events as first, but i could do them later on in the op.

Chariot

Would be rad if the first places where filled with Gaffers :D

edit: Good work, M0t0k1!
EvilLore can't go to E3? So what? GAF still has this thread.

edit2: I think at top is fine, since they are the next thing we have to news. So its good to see them that easily. If we want static information, we can scroll a bit.

does the game falter at later levels?

current pace im getting new songs every 2 days or so from just playing when i have the energy (not playing at night) and not using gems to recharge which is a decent enough pace.

Would events help with repetitiveness?

how much LP do the event songs cost?

Yui

wish the UI was better for squad management. i've most definitely accidentally fused away some idols that i haven't maxed yet or i have to go back and forth between many screens to see if I did or didn't fuse away something.

A little pinkish red flower symbol in the upper right corner of the idol portraits will tell you if you maxed their bond or not.

Chariot

does the game falter at later levels?

current pace im getting new songs every 2 days or so from just playing when i have the energy (not playing at night) and not using gems to recharge which is a decent enough pace.
Well, english version is not further than chapter 5. So, we just have a handful of songs (all avaible en songs are listed in the OP). But updates will come.
And if there is absolutely nothing to do, try to get all Love Gems from the Hard Songs :D

wait are we sharing IDs

gross
You can do it too. Come on, I know you want it.

A little pinkish red flower symbol in the upper right corner of the idol portraits will tell you if you maxed their bond or not.

but it doesn't show up for dupes of the card. so if got a normal idol maxed up and fuse her away, if i get more of that card from drops, i wouldn't know from a glance if I had maxed that card before (all these idols blend in my mind :X), and have to go to side stories to verify.

Chariot

but it doesn't show up for dupes of the card. so if got a normal idol maxed up and fuse her away, if i get more of that card from drops, i wouldn't know from a glance if I had maxed that card before (all these idols blend in my mind :X), and have to go to side stories to verify.
As Wyndstryker said, just favorite them. They will be greyed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom