• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i could easily make it to the top 200 but I don't know if its worth spending my love gems. Does anyone know which idol the next event will feature. Might be worth saving my love gem.

My bride.
QN4jZKp.png

Hugstable

Banned
And here I thought you were a good guy...

Huh? Haha

I think the Bride Nico is cute, but I'm for sure sitting out the next event on trying to rank high for a while. Will probably just play normal and hope to get the event SR for that event. Which one is after the Nico event?

I thought you were cool because you had a Kurumi avatar.

CLEARLY I WAS MISTAKEN.
I'd like Umi more if she didn't keep nagging me about my sleeping habits on the menu screen. Nico has red eyes, black hair and looks fgsadkjgh with her hair down, which gets her major points in my book. Might find her annoying when I watch the anime though, in which case I'll probably defect to Team Nozomi.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, did they introduce a Pure teacher in the JP version yet? I figured there would be one for every colour, but I guess that's not the case.

I'd like Umi more if she didn't keep nagging me about my sleeping habits on the menu screen. Nico has red eyes, black hair and looks fgsadkjgh with her hair down, which gets her major points in my book. Might find her annoying when I watch the anime though, in which case I'll probably defect to Team Nozomi.

j94zt5l.gif

Hugstable

Banned
She aint hiding anything. She just plainly hold the death note in her hand killing all males in the LL series! Man just failed an expert song hurts to lose 25 lp ;_;

HAHA and yesterday you said that your healers would always keep you alive! I lost 30lp last night cause I feel asleep while playing Merman Festa lol. Ended up playing the last of my LP off again after that, and then I passed out and failed the song a second time. Ended up not waking back up til this morning. -_- Hopefully I won't have to play anymore til the event end and still stay in top 200

Mokoi

Banned
She aint hiding anything. She just plainly hold the death note in her hand killing all males in the LL series! Man just failed an expert song hurts to lose 25 lp ;_;

Once again git gud or start praying to everybody's favorite idol christina.

m0t0k1

HAHA and yesterday you said that your healers would always keep you alive! I lost 30lp last night cause I feel asleep while playing Merman Festa lol. Ended up playing the last of my LP off again after that, and then I passed out and failed the song a second time. Ended up not waking back up til this morning. -_- Hopefully I won't have to play anymore til the event end and still stay in top 200

Yeah i had a full team of healers but sometimes your phone fucks up registery even healers can't save you in all cases. It went fine for 10 songs but sometimes you just have a bit of bad luck like holds crapping out on you or i am sure it hit the double star note 1 miss 1 hit so yeah restart phone and it works fine again.
Once again git gud or start praying to everybody's favorite idol christina.

Once again a nay from me.

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah i had a full team of healers but sometimes your phone fucks up registery even healers can't save you in all cases. It went fine for 10 songs but sometimes you just have a bit of bad luck like holds crapping out on you or i am sure it hit the double star note 1 miss 1 hit so yeah restart phone and it works fine again.

Once again a nay from me.

I know the feeling, my phone messes up every once in awhile with its touchscreen also. Happens with double notes, and the screen will just vibrate and nothing registers a few seconds. Alot of times it was enough to throw me off and fail songs.

m0t0k1

I know the feeling, my phone messes up every once in awhile with its touchscreen also. Happens with double notes, and the screen will just vibrate and nothing registers a few seconds. Alot of times it was enough to throw me off and fail songs.

Yeah i can make the songs barely with healers so if the games craps on me i am dead. But if those things happen you lose focus and get pissed so you make more mistakes in your regular game too. I also noticed registery works better on different surfaces. When i play in my bed lot of notes do not register even normal ones. But when i play at a desk it works perfect most of the time. But yeah expert is though so i can expect to fail some more songs :p

redhairedking

I'm trying to stay in the top 4000 but am pretty close to the cutoff. I won't use any love gems though since the guaranteed SR pulls are coming and I want to have enough for that (almost to 50).

This evening is going to be a bloodbath. I'm on the precipice of 1000 but I don't think I'll maintain it without spending more gems. I thought I was safe last event only to fall to like 1050th place.

Hachitora

Rank 431. I have about the same amount of points that I had last event so I should be fine as long as I use my energy when I can. Maybe just one more refill.
wait they sometimes have repeat events?

why even bother getting top 1000 then?
AFAIK, they only did that for the first two events. And I think they did that as some kind of celebration. But for what, I'm not sure.

froliq

Only Kotori and Umi have been repeated for hitting 500,000 users in JP. They have never done that again after that. And it's over 20 events later now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The TW version promised a chance to get the Kotori card again, since they launched the iOS one a day before the first event ended. Not sure if that just means "get her in a draw!" though. lol

Yui

wait they sometimes have repeat events?

why even bother getting top 1000 then?
No, they only had those repeat events for the first two events. And this was due to the lack of a 2 SR tier in these first two events in the JPN version.
Since they decided to go with the 3 SR approach after these first two, they basically wanted to redo them.
They implemented the 2 SR tier for our first two events, so there will most likely be no repeat events in the ENG version.

The TW version might redo them for ios people but that is by no means an indicator for the english version.
The TW version is crap anyways so we shouldn't even talk about it. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No, they only had those repeat events for the first two events. And this was due to the lack of a 2 SR tier in these first two events in the JPN version.
Since they decided to go with the 3 SR approach after these first two, they basically wanted to redo them.
They implemented the 2 SR tier for our first two events, so there will most likely be no repeat events in the ENG version.

The TW version might redo them for ios people but that is by no means an indicator for the english version.
The TW version is crap anyways so we shouldn't even talk about it. :p
lol
I like the TW version if only because b-side hard songs cost 25lp and I don't need to play it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom