• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Ah finally, a place where I can talk about the first struggle to make sure I stay in the top 1000...
...and the realization that people in the top 200 likely post and/or lurk here too and that I'm small time.

Welcome to LLGaf! Ha there are a few of us that are top 200 and top 1000. Just remember to save those Loveca for the Guaranteed SR events!

Kumubou

I'm not going to lie, I got to the Umi SR and I'm kind of burnt out right now and I'm at rank 365635634 or something silly. When's 4X charts??? :<

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally done. Hit rank 50, total 27,821 points, hit SSS on the event song, and have 6 rabbits left. I am going to bed! :3

I have already decided that this sort of intense playing is not happening again on an event for me, haha. WAY too much work and dedication. Top 1000 will be fine!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
blah, another hard crash. I'd have to wake up at 4 in the morning in order to get the last reward....

sacrifices must be made

Kinglicious

Neo Member
Oh no worries on the craziness, I've lurked for a bit to know how terrifying it is.
Wanted to think it'd be safe with top 1000 being 20,000 but a strong push to the finish would completely shatter that. Just need a little more to hang on for the next 3 hours and I'll finally be in the triple digits group.

Mokoi

Banned
Complete bullshit, was finally going to FC the song. I wouldn't even be mad if only it did not happen three times in a row. I really need another drink if I want to push for 3rd place.

vXIDste.png

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Complete bullshit, was finally going to FC the song. I wouldn't even be mad if only it did not happen three times in a row. I really need another drink if I want to push for 3rd place.

you've played the song for how many times and you haven't fc'ed it? ._.

Really? Never full cleared? I've played it about 70ish times and I'd say maybe half of those are FCs.

Also, I hope about 20600 points is good enough for top 1000 cuz its sleepy time for me.

PewPewK

Really? I can't believe the glorious Mokoi can't FC it. I've played the song 58 times now and can the number of times I've FC'd it is at least 45. The few attempts I haven't are when my battery low indicator popped up while playing the song...

Anyway, I did one last push in the event and ended with 15,877 event points. High score on the song is 181,314. 58 clears on Hard.

I'm borderline rewards in both categories, will have to wait to see what happens after the event is over and the scoreboard is updated for the last time.

chrono01

Really? Never full cleared? I've played it about 70ish times and I'd say maybe half of those are FCs.

Also, I hope about 20600 points is good enough for top 1000 cuz its sleepy time for me.
I' not sure 20,600 will be enough. Cutoff is already a little over 20,000, and I can see it increasing quite a bit in the last hour.

I wish you luck, friend! I'm currently at 20,800, but have another 350 tokens to go through [which I'm saving for the last hour].

I'm done with the event as well. Got my SR, and if my ranks hold up, I'll get a nice chunk of loveca as well. Was fun, I can't wait for the event song to become a regular song. I really liked it.

Also, I'm ready for the next pull of despair.

Noxie

Neo Member
I don't know, maybe it's just me but people don't seem to be going crazy in this event like the last one. I barely had to fight for a rank in the 1000s all day and I'm only like a couple hundred points above the rank 1,000 cut-off. I'm keeping an eye on it but it seems like people burned out faster this time compared to the last event where at first you could be in the top 1000 without using loveca, but then the final two days or so people rushed. This time it felt like people used some loveca from the get-go so you likely had to use some to get to the top 1000 but then it just fizzled out. But it's the final 2 hours, so let's see! I could be wrong, but that's what it's felt like to me so far. Part of it might be the ending time since it's going to end at 2 in the morning for me. D:

Paprikka

So about 3 hours left right? Wasn't going to stay up all night but I'm over 1000 points behind so gotta keep on grinding.

Just waiting for that leftover LP to hit 15 so I can use it then start spamming the loveca.

Hachitora

By my calculations, I'll have enough time to get just 44 tokens -_- I'll probably just play an easy song or something so I can play the event song one more time. Or maybe I should just go to sleep, since it's like 2 in the morning where I am. But my idols call me T~T

Katoki

I have such a difficult time with holds because I instinctively want to keep moving on to the next notes or get stuck focused on those flying in so quickly and holding too long. Need to work on finger-fu or something =/

chrono01

I was just curious and saw whether I'd be able to force my way into the top 200. I have just a little under 23k, and the cutoff is over 26k.

...No thanks. If I can get a second SR Umi so I can idolize my first, I will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom