• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The ENG version should get b-side (daily) songs with the next update (in like 13 hours).
I assume that they'll only be 15 LP like in the JP version though?

I mean, the TW doesn't even have EX songs yet, and if hard is 25LP, I don't even know what they'll do whenever they introduce EX. 50LP? lol

Katoki

What does adding friends do? I'm guessing it gives you options for right before you start a song instead of pulling a bunch of random people?

Yui

I assume that they'll only be 15 LP like in the JP version though?

I mean, the TW doesn't even have EX songs yet, and if hard is 25LP, I don't even know what they'll do whenever they introduce EX. 50LP? lol

Maybe 100 LP and you get a free UR for playing expert songs a thousand times. ^^

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, once you see EX, you think Hard is super slow.

Maybe 100 LP and you get a free UR for playing expert songs a thousand times. ^^
If only!

Also, I just noticed that they made the finishing time for this event earlier than usual. I guess having it go down at the same time as the day changed was too much for them?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I'll have to gamble that getting 13k will put me safely in the 2k-4k bracket and go to bed for the rest of the event.

Mazre

Well I'll have to gamble that getting 13k will put me safely in the 2k-4k bracket and go to bed for the rest of the event.

In the same boat, hoping to squeak through for that ticket, will likely just miss the ticket for song score by ~1000 points. Though if I hit a zen state and RNGesus smiles upon me I might make it.

chrono01

You will get used to it where hard will become easy on that song, and compared to the expert songs hard is nothing. For example
Indeed.

To be honest, Easy/Normal songs seem more difficult to me now, due to the slower pace of it. Once you get comfortable with the increased notes/pace of the harder difficulties, it can be hard to go back to the earlier ones. I always seem to want to go faster than the notes are appearing, and it really throws my rhythm off. >_>

I'm sitting at around 20.5k, with around 200 tokens. I'm going to save up as many as I can and spend them all an hour or so before the event ends. Here's hoping it's enough to put me within the Top 1000. it's kind of insane how the cutoff point for 1000 is already higher than it was for Kotori. I'd hate to see how it is for the Eli/Maki events. O_O

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well at least I finally managed to full combo Mermaid Fiesta. Not bad considering my half tired half tipsy state.

I ended up with 14k, that should net me the scouting ticket.
And almost there in the JPN event! I'm only missing 310 points for the SR.
I'm going to need a break after that. :p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Have played this event song 93 times on hard already and still sitting in top 200. Pretty sure I will get the third Umi

I will get a third SR for Eli event no matter what it takes. Good thing Honoka and Nico are before her and will let me save up even more gems

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What happens when they start cycling over to the next versions of the SRs? You guys going to go crazy again?

klab making wallets cry all around the world!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well final score is 14144. No more LP and three rabbits. I think it's fair to call it a night and at the time of typing that puts me in the 2000s so hopefully I'm safe.

Mokoi

Banned
What happens when they start cycling over to the next versions of the SRs? You guys going to go crazy again?

klab making wallets cry all around the world!

FlssZbj.gif

When they add a new Nozomi card it will be a good day.

Jintor

I woke up at six thirty to play this ducking game to make sure I didn't miss out on an SR. BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T BURN A SINGLE LOVECA

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I wish it ended now lol. Sitting at 125 right now. Would've been perfect

For a second, I thought you meant third Eli in the current jp event

Doubt I would ever be able to get three in a jp event without spending at least $100 (._. )

Kinglicious

Neo Member
Ah finally, a place where I can talk about the first struggle to make sure I stay in the top 1000...
...and the realization that people in the top 200 likely post and/or lurk here too and that I'm small time.

Mokoi

Banned
Ah finally, a place where I can talk about the first struggle to make sure I stay in the top 1000...
...and the realization that people in the top 200 likely post and/or lurk here too and that I'm small time.

Welcome, and you can be big time too. Just got to burn burn that loveca some more.

Hachitora

Welcome! Don't worry, anyone can go big in this game
with the right amount of cash, of course.
And yeah, we have a few top 200 guys here, including the King of Nuns himself.

elhaym

Welcome! Don't be intimidated! Pretty much any and all conversation is great to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom