• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I'm still very bitter that during final hours of the event I stayed one note away from FC the damm song.
Despair. ;_;

I find it kind of funny that I started the event with 19 love stones, and ended with.... 18 love stones.
Yeah, you gain a lot along the way, and it helps that they have the 200k download event running now. I didn't go up or down in Loveca, I'm still at 31 [despite using many]. Of course, this is taking into account Loveca I received from completing Stories, as well as playing a few songs to 100, but still! Actually, if I get the Loveca from the Song Ranking, I should move up to 33-34 or so. Not bad.

m0t0k1

I'm still very bitter that during final hours of the event I stayed one note away from FC the damm song.

I got that event song down pretty quick after 4 tries i got an S-rank. The japanese event took like 8 tries to s-rank but still havent gotten that one down perfectly.

I find it kind of funny that I started the event with 19 love stones, and ended with.... 18 love stones.

Events take everything away! Not only your love but also your life! nah its the moment where i finally can get some stones. The wait between 50 pulls are way to long for my taste unless you keep using the google cards.

chrono01

Maintenance is completed! New story, as well as UR Honoka and SR Hanayo/Maki cards added.

The cut-off for the Top 1000 was 21,986. I hope those going for the second SR Umi were successful!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Woot. Got 94th place. 254 for the song ranking.

Edit: Nicoga got knocked out to 202 and was behind by only 20 points. My condolences ;_;7

Kincaido

Many thanks to Safs, Azusa, and Firehawk for their UR help. Hope my UR Nico will be of use to you guys in the next event :x

chrono01

Many thanks to Safs, Azusa, and Firehawk for their UR help. Hope my UR Nico will be of use to you guys in the next event :x
Seriously. I appreciate the GAF members with a UR. Hopefully I get one soon. Until then, I hope my idolized SR's are of [some] help.

ED1 song added. I can't wait to play it on a higher difficulty.

m0t0k1

rank 1038 missed it by 49 points fml

well never again!

images

....rip

Kincaido

I only really want the new Maki SR but don't exactly NEED it. Will not be pulling with you guys this time since only 8 gems and I don't currently have the money lol

Unless everyone else's Smile team is really good I may be able to rank high in the Nico song rankings

I go into a Smile song with like 46k when using your UR Nico

Wow, that's pretty high. Too bad you don't care as much about Nico and Honoka lol

Nico, Honoka, Eli, Hanayo.

So I will take it easy twice then go all in. Then take it easy again. Sounds good to me.

Yui

Event Ranking: 2668
Event Song Ranking: 156

Yay 3 tickets! o/

Unless everyone else's Smile team is really good I may be able to rank high in the Nico song rankings

I go into a Smile song with like 46k when using your UR Nico

Yeah you will rank in the top 50 at least.

Yui

It must be nice having an UR. Now, you have 3 tickets so you can have even more UR
The world is unfair. ;_;

I don't have an UR, neither in the ENG version nor in the JPN one.
And my cool team consists of 7 Rs and 2 SRs (one being the event SR).

So pls don't confuse me with one of those lucky guys in here. :/

I don't have an UR, neither in the ENG version nor in the JPN one.
And my cool teams consists of 7 Rs and 2 SRs (one being the event SR).

So pls don't confuse me with one of those lucky guys in here. :/
Wow, and you ranked that high in the event song ranking without an UR ? :-O
With 1 SR in my team, I only reached rank 1500ish, even though I FC'd the song with few Greats. I guess 1 additional SR really can make a difference.

But one day, I'm sure we'll get an UR too!

Crappy art aside, the UR Honoka'd be handy for future FC hardships. Not sure if it's enough to motivate me to burn gems on a 10+1 though, particularly as neither of the new SRs are that appealing.

Actually, I just thought.

Do any the heretic Nico worshipers have a UR?
Yes, but it's Umi rather than Nico
and I'm not definitely on Team Nico yet.

Kincaido

Hnngh, the little song Umi sings when you idolize her. Gonna hold on to my ticket until the next batch as well. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom