• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
QFDKVWel.png

I guess this is how you solve the shipping problem since there is an odd number of characters. :p

lovetan

Neo Member
Welcome, that is a damn good draw! I'm jealous of your Nico.
Welcome, lovetan, hope you like it here :)
Stay away from Aytrial and you should be fine.
this thread is a decent enough reason to join :)

welcome and congrats on those pulls! I imagine you are happy you got the new kayo-chin card
Welcome! I see that you like Kayo-Chin from your avatar.

ibes7JzJKcV86w.gif

Thank you! I hope I like it here too *-* last time I got all rares because I didn't know about the guaranteed SR at the beginning of the game so this time I prayed to every deity I know to get an UR and it worked even though I was asking for a Hanayo UR ;__;
and Kayochin's new SR is so cute I kicked aside Kotori for her to center *-*

yes Kayochin is the best she's the cutest I like her voice and I like her slight plumpness from the rice that she loves and her worried eyebrows that make me want to protect her and how sweet she is to Rin even though Rin is slightly irritating just shows how much of an angel she is

Kayo-chin fans are always welcome here!

iSGm615yldYV2.gif

It seems you've got through the despair to get that awesome draw. It gives me hope for when I finally get 50 loveca again.

Paprikka

Ouch I was 98 points off of usagi pyon pyon. At least it looks like the Kotori event card was just added to the Honor Student pulls so I just have to wait till after the next event for another chance. I'll make it up for Nico's event!

Hugstable

Banned
Thank you! I hope I like it here too *-* last time I got all rares because I didn't know about the guaranteed SR at the beginning of the game so this time I prayed to every deity I know to get an UR and it worked even though I was asking for a Hanayo UR ;__;
and Kayochin's new SR is so cute I kicked aside Kotori for her to center *-*

yes Kayochin is the best she's the cutest I like her voice and I like her slight plumpness from the rice that she loves and her worried eyebrows that make me want to protect her and how sweet she is to Rineven though Rin is slightly irritating just shows how much of an angel she is

QqdEVpf.png

<3 haha

Changed my name in-game to Cecil@GAF in order to make it a little less confusing for IdolGAF when I send out friend requests. I wish they gave out more slots!

I need one more gem, and then I can do a 10+1 pull. Just waiting for energy so I can max out one more bond. I really want that Maki! But, I think I'm going to get owned... I spent 12k friend points and only got a couple new cards. ;_;

Hello!! I joined this forum just for this thread.
My scouting ticket gave me
http://i.imgur.com/LEcpplX.jpg
and my 10+1 pull gave me
http://i.imgur.com/A98vPQ0.png

I'm so happy ;____;

Welcome! Those pulls were awesome! You give me hope!

My Scout Ticket gave me only sadness. Got a couple of new Ns from about 5k friend points. Might spend some gems on a 50 pull depending on how I feel over the weekend.

Also to make things marginally less confusing my name's gone from Fossil --> Battleship.

Mokoi

Banned
My Scout Ticket gave me only sadness. Got a couple of new Ns from about 5k friend points. Might spend some gems on a 50 pull depending on how I feel over the weekend.

Also to make things marginally less confusing my name's gone from Fossil --> Battleship.

I'm going to miss the name fossil :( I used your UR Umi throughout the whole event.

Paprikka

Got nothing from my scouting tickets so I went ahead and did another 10+1 pull and my guaranteed SR turned into a UR. Idolized Nico get!
661dFROl.jpg

I'm going to miss the name fossil :( I used your UR Umi throughout the whole event.
It was a temp name really, since I wasn't sure if I was going to pick this up seriously at first. Anyway, glad it helped.

Got nothing from my scouting tickets so I went ahead and did another 10+1 pull and my guaranteed SR turned into a UR. Idolized Nico get!
http://i.imgur.com/661dFROl.jpg
Congrats! Your faith has been rewarded.

Azusa

Used my 2 tickets and got only R. OK. I don't want to do 10+1, so I did 3 single pulls... Rares.

T_T

I'll wait for next batch of cards.

tenton

There was no way I was going to finish in the top 1000; with my last week (technically vacation, except I ended up being busier than I would be if I was just working). Then an attempt to desperately catch up was black flagged last night because I was too damn tired. Was failing hard songs left and right, basically because I kept falling asleep mid song. Couldn't even get into the top 2000. Ah well, just gotta make it rain when that event Umi becomes drawable and hope for the best. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom