• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh sweet

A0sl2Uk.png

I already had one, so I will idolize her and get cowgirl Rin. I am really ready for the next two events now lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My scout ticket got me a rare smile Kotori, which isn't too bad since my smile team is really weak, but an SR or UR would have been nice. ;)

I didn't do that well in the ranking for the event, but I've been pretty ill lately. But hey not even illness could stop me at least getting the event SR Umi.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I just realized that I always get old cards when the new ones appear and I draw :x

Nice! Idolized SR Rin is my favorite card amongst the current ones in eng

I will admit that it is pretty nice. I got both of the SRs from scouting tickets. Might be a sign for me to like Rin more.

I' not sure 20,600 will be enough. Cutoff is already a little over 20,000, and I can see it increasing quite a bit in the last hour.

I wish you luck, friend! I'm currently at 20,800, but have another 350 tokens to go through [which I'm saving for the last hour].

Probably a good thing that I woke up an hour before he event ended to burn a few more Loveca! Second SR Umi get!

But goddamn, I have to reevaluate this game. This shit ain't healthy.

fek

No luck with my scout ticket. I could try a few single pulls but want to save the loveca for Nico event so that's it for me.

m0t0k1

I prefer getting the stones then the ticket. It gives me something towards my guaranteed SR instead of pulling another R with the ticket.

Hugstable

Banned
Yay woke up and realized I didn't get knocked below 200 Rank. Haha everyone is doing pulls again? I gotta save up 50 gems before Guaranteed SR is over :)

Noxie

Neo Member
So Hanayo and Maki are my favorites so I was saving 50 gems to pull at this time thinking "I'm pretty much guaranteed one of them because of the free SR thing!"

Such an odd way to spite me, game.

Though I supposed on this note I should say if any of you want a smile UR on your friends list without looking at Nico I can clear a little of the randoms off for GAF members! I was never added to the list for some reason so: 388370793 and Noxie is my in-game name!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Getting a rare in the daily draw was probably my lucky moment of the day so I'll leave my 11 card draw for tomorrow.

To be fair I don't expect much after getting a UR in the last one, but I do need some smile cards so UR Honoka would be really nice.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
new pure song requires some nimble ass fingers...

gonna be a challenge for thumb players :X

Missed one note for my FC on my sight read. It was a stupid note that had some weird 8th or 16th note timing. Silly me. However, song is a lot of fun. Really fresh!

Oh, and fuuuuuuck events. I ended up at 202. I am forever done altering my schedule for some event in a game, haha. I was PISSED when I loaded up and saw that. Instead, I'd rather solidify top 1000 and enjoy the game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wonder if the level requirement for the story will ever succeed ones current level after an event. Does anyone know what level one had to be to unlock the most recent chapter?

Jintor

oh my god that hard pure for kitto seishun ga kikoeru! It's fast! Might have to learn to play the piano again for this one @_@

Got the SR Umi yesterday night, so I could sleep well. Only one loveca spend, becuase of a mistake, becuase I could have done it without spending.

Seems you have to play around 45 times the event song (plus all the times you do the 15LP sessions) to get up to 11000 points.
Yesterday I did a marathon of playing the event song, something I will not repeat on the next event.

Have they added the SR guaranteed pull?

m0t0k1

Got the SR Umi yesterday night, so I could sleep well. Only one loveca spend, becuase of a mistake, becuase I could have done it without spending.

Seems you have to play around 45 times the event song (plus all the times you do the 15LP sessions) to get up to 11000 points.
Yesterday I did a marathon of playing the event song, something I will not repeat on the next event.

It's a nico event so everybody except for phoenix and the other nico lover can take a nice long break :D So you won't have to repeat again.

jk

elhaym

Several pulls, still no URs in my life. Let's see if it takes me 6+ months like the Japanese version. =(

edit: My smile team is still pretty mediocre. Thankfully I don't care (as much) about the next event...

Hugstable

Banned
I think I'm gonna do a 10+1 pull either later today or tomorrow morning. Gotta gather up luck and hope! All I want is Rin and Maki's SR's, but I'm afraid I'm gonna end up with more Honoka Rares and Super Rares... lol

Oh sweet

I already had one, so I will idolize her and get cowgirl Rin. I am really ready for the next two events now lol

So jealous :). Congrats on an amazing card and getting Cowgirl Rin! Giddy Up Nyaaaa

Hachitora

Event Rank: 886
Event Song Rank: 497
Sadly my honor scout ticket gave me a Pure R Nozomi -_-
I'll probably have to wait till later in the weekend to get an itunes card and do the 11-card draw. I have an SR Maki with my name on it!

Wait, the havent gave me the SR Umi in my rewards! I had more than 11K points.

EDIT: Seems they give it automaticlly. i have it on my memebers list and I didnt look yesterday for it lol

zoku88

The next event is a nico event?

I should save up my loveca then >_< I have 27 right now. Maybe that will be enough to put me in a good ranking even though I suck at the game..

Hugstable

Banned
The next event is a nico event?

I should save up my loveca then >_< I have 27 right now. Maybe that will be enough to put me in a good ranking even though I suck at the game..

Haha go for it! I would think most Nico fans would love to go for the Nico Nico Panda :D

Marche90

I had totally forgotten about the daily event :lol

Anyway. I'm really liking the new songs, though I still don't have the rhythm fully nailed down. Will have to play some more later (damn you low LP ;_;)

About Loveca: Standing at 39, and haven't done a single 11-pull *sigh*

Welp
foto27-06-14165305y4skl.png

Antoher Nico SR (at least I can make that one better because of the repeat) and an SR of a character I dont find interesting.

EDIT:
Ok, pull redeemed!
42a.jpg

Holy smokes! Dat garterbelt.

Looks like much despair happened while I was asleep. :(

At least I see some decent 10+1 pulls. I'm going to use my scouting ticket now (final placement 1868)

EDIT: R Cool Maki, blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom