• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

Hey was wondering where you'd been, well they added sheep Kotori already so maybe rabbit Umi will be added next with Job Umi

so you should get some good Umi pulls!

I thought I was going to be able to maintain while I was traveling and then make a big push at the end. Instead, it was just a big push at the end just to get the 1 event card. And in the meantime, I must have accidentally used the event N card, so I'll have to draw her out of the normal pile at some point, so I can idolize her and get that gem. :p

Just gotta make it rain and all will be fixed. :p

chrono01

Idolized SR Bunny Umi is HNNNNNNNNNNG.

Also, glad to hear so many are having luck with UR's during these pulls. I probably won't Scout today, but I'll probably go by my own "personal rule", purchase 50 Loveca tomorrow, and then do one 10 + 1 Guaranteed SR draw. I've basically said that every time the event comes up I'll do one set of draws, but no more. That way things won't get our of control and [hopefully] I'll eventually get an SR of my own. Until then, my idolized SR's will have to suffice...

The new songs are a lot of fun. It'd be nice if they added Daily songs, though, or even the Expert difficulty.

Also, Garterbelt Maki is indeed great. Yes, she's a bit of the weak side, but those garterbelts!

m0t0k1

Gotta get them belts! I could idolize my nozomi or hanayo for gartherbelts but my team is stronger with multiple of them since i don't have enough Rs

PewPewK

Heh, my two scouting tickets were worthless. Two useless rares.

Think I might do a few more single pulls, but... yeah... despair.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lol I still don't know what that thing is supposed to be
O6TA5oT.png

?

EDIT: It's the golem from Dragon Quest

Anony

dropped another 20$ on parts for the arcade pad
still dont know what to do about the case for now
it's gonna be relatively expensive no matter what if i want to do it right

dropped another 20$ on parts for the arcade pad
still dont know what to do about the case for now
it's gonna be relatively expensive no matter what if i want to do it right
I can't wait to see the finished product. I would probably just continue using that cardboard box and print a Love Live picture and tape it over the box. (I have no creativity)

Did a 50 pull. Got one SR (old Hanayo). Felt bad.

Did two single pulls. Got two more SRs (new Hanayo and new Maki). Felt better.

Edit: Did two more single pulls because I have no self control and got another SR Honoka (newer one). Jesus.
Correction #2: Single pulls always bring despair unless your name is Aytrial, Mokoi or A Huge Battleship.

Those are some damn fine pulls.

Mazre

Got a ticket from event score, pulled a thrid copy of smile Kotori, despair total, think in the future unless I'm planning to try for a second SR I'm just gonna chill out at 3 gems if possible.

On the bright side, FC'd both new songs on the first try, though I missed S score on both by a sliver (SR assists instead of UR =/ ). Otherwise just tuning up the smile team during the break.

Working towards the event SR in JP version right now, have over 1k parasols to churn through. Think I'm gonna need the level up LP so I can't just take advantage of the 4x songs either. My cool team is also token inefficient on hard though it's very close to breaking even with SS normal. May have to burn a gem or two but I'm pretty well stocked on the JP side, waiting for after the event for my second 50 pull.

That Maki/Golem gif is pure love.

tenton

oh maybe, I had to look that up though >_>

Wow your single pulls were better than your 10+1, don't see that often....

Love Novels EX was fun, some double note sections in there that are crazy, like the double note spam in the beginning of Wonderful Rush times 10

I finally S comboed Love Novels EX, after failing the first time it came around. Now, on to Music S.T.A.R.T.

Mokoi

Banned
I can't wait to see the finished product. I would probably just continue using that cardboard box and print a Love Live picture and tape it over the box. (I have no creativity)

Correction #2: Single pulls always bring despair unless your name is Aytrial, Mokoi or A Huge Battleship.

Those are some damn fine pulls.

Thank you very much for Re4.

------

I also did a 10+1 pull, and it was shit.

Nun team is experiencing predicted growth patterns.

------

Resident Evil 4 is so much fun, hope you like it!

Maybe by gifting your RE I spread my bad luck to you. :\ It doesn't really matter though, I always thought you used your UR and SR to feed the Nun army anyways.

m0t0k1

Did you used loveca for slots because man you have a lot!

Edit is resi4 on PC better then on Wii? I don't really care for graphics but more in loading and mods department

Edit is resi4 on PC better then on Wii? I don't really care for graphics but more in loading and mods department

I'm not that familiar with the PC version but it runs @ 60fps and there are some texture mods floating around. I'd assume the load times would be better because anything would load faster off a HDD or SSD compared to a DVD.

Mokoi

Banned
Did you used loveca for slots because man you have a lot!

Of course! how else am I going to fit more nuns, and I assume the loading times will be way better.

Hugstable

Banned

------

Hey now you can Idolize that SR Umi though, I actually like that idol form.

That Nunnery though... god dayum. All of them are max bonded!

Hugstable

Banned
Thanks guys i will look into it then.

Yeah I would go PC for sure. Wii version control scheme is quite nice though. I got RE4 yesterday and it runs amazingly. I haven't played it either since the Wii version came out, and it looks way better with all the new texturing. Great port compared to the original.

I had to check the lyrics of the Kaguya song because there's a part that sounded an awful lot like "laser beam" and it felt a bit ridiculous to hear that every time I played it.
But it turns out it really is a song about laser beams shooting through the sky. Welp.

"Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru" is the first Pure song I actually like, while I do not like "Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai" at all.

Yuuka Kirihara's (the new Normal) head is huuuge.

fek

maybe I should have played DQ! I did try IX but didn't give it a very fair chance, and stopped playing pretty early
Do it and name the characters as your favorite idols or something. IX has many haters but it's one of my favorites in the series.

Waaa, scary electronic!
I once looked up how to build a divergence meter (from Steins;Gate) but quickly gave up. That seemed way too complicated...
Good luck with your project!
I love when kayo-chin sings PERUSONA

I like to imagine her being a party member in persona
I can only imagine her being in the support role, like Fuuka or Rise. ^^
And after a bit of googling, I didn't find any Persona x Love Live fan-art. That's disappointing...
"Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru" is the first Pure song I actually like, while I do not like "Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai" at all.
Ho, I love the Kaguya song. It's very upbeat, with all the background choruses.
But then again, there's not many LL song I don't like.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
For anyone playing the JP version: Do you get the song completion bonuses for completing the 4X event song on Easy, Normal, Hard? Also, do you get 4X the experience or is it the same 46 that you get from a standard play?

Hugstable

Banned
Were new normals added with today's patch? I used 8k FP and got none.

Your luck runs cold even on FP normal pulls :(

Idolized SR Bunny Umi is HNNNNNNNNNNG.

Haha I'm loving my Idolized Usagi Umi so far. They even gave her new quotes and voice clips. I'm gonna keep her as my center until I get a good Rin or Maki card, or The Rin event finally comes.

Hugstable

Banned
finally got aroudn to watching love live s2 12.

jeebus the show really ran out of budget this eps lol.

fun song though.

I like that they brought the first OP back around for that ending portion, but still it was the exact first OP and everything, just a few of the flashback scenes changed. I'm so slow on catching up on animes

The only ones I could find:

No actual Persona there, though.

Nico's mouth in that first picture scared me when I enlarged it.

tenton

For anyone playing the JP version: Do you get the song completion bonuses for completing the 4X event song on Easy, Normal, Hard? Also, do you get 4X the experience or is it the same 46 that you get from a standard play?

The 4x songs all have their own song completion bonuses. The good news is they require 4x less songs.

You get the same gold and XPs on the 4x songs. The only thing you get is 4x the token cost for 4x the event song points.

After getting used to the 4x songs, grinding the EN version has been tough.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
9hRDf0rl.png

Chinese Nico get.

The 4x songs all have their own song completion bonuses. The good news is they require 4x songs.

You get the same gold and XPs on the 4x songs. The only thing you get is 4x the token cost for 4x the event song points.

After getting used to the 4x songs, grinding the EN version has been tough.
So if I do the 4X easy, normal, and hard I'll get the 500 FP that I also got form doing standard event song on all three difficulties?

I was going to try Expert but I can't do it. lol

tenton

9hRDf0rl.png

Chinese Nico get.

So if I do the 4X easy, normal, and hard I'll get the 500 FP that I also got form doing standard event song on all three difficulties?

I was going to try Expert but I can't do it. lol

As long as you can play them enough to hit the completion bonuses, it's a different set of bonuses. That applies to the combo and score bonuses as well, of course. Completion bonus requires 4x less playing for each bonus.

4x Hard does NOT count for event song high scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom