• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

So I did a 10+1 pull....
screenshot_2014-06-288xjwn.png

<3 <3 <3

firehawk12

Subete no aware
wonzo face!

As long as you can play them enough to hit the completion bonuses, it's a different set of bonuses. That applies to the combo and score bonuses as well, of course. Completion bonus requires 4x less playing for each bonus.

4x Hard does NOT count for event song high scoring.
Sorry, not the individual song bonuses, but the one for completing the song on all difficulties.

Do you know what I mean? For all songs, you get either 500 FP or 1 loveca for completing it on Easy, Normal, and Hard. I was just wondering if it's worth playing the 4X songs on Easy and Normal to get the free loveca/500 FP or not.

tenton

wonzo face!

Sorry, not the individual song bonuses, but the one for completing the song on all difficulties.

Do you know what I mean? For all songs, you get either 500 FP or 1 loveca for completing it on Easy, Normal, and Hard. I was just wondering if it's worth playing the 4X songs on Easy and Normal to get the free loveca/500 FP or not.

Ah, well, I don't remember. I always just play all the songs, so I can get rid of that NEW tag on the songs (OCD, I guess). I also thought that bonus was specifically for finishing the Hard version of the song, not for finishing all the versions. I'll give it a shot this weekend, as I can now cast my EN playing aside and finally start playing the JP event in earnest. And play the event song at some point. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, well, I don't remember. I always just play all the songs, so I can get rid of that NEW tag on the songs (OCD, I guess). I also thought that bonus was specifically for finishing the Hard version of the song, not for finishing all the versions. I'll give it a shot this weekend, as I can now cast my EN playing aside and finally start playing the JP event in earnest. And play the event song at some point. :p
Yeah, it's for completing all three difficulties. When I played the US event song, I played the Hard version first, so I only got the bonus after finishing the Easy version of the song.
I just don't want to waste those tokens on the lower difficulties. lol

Also based on my friends list, how the hell have you guys leveled up the new SR to level 80 already???

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Alright, I got 358 parasols in jp version and will be well in the top 32500 after using them. I also have 19 gems. I am going in!

elhaym

So I just idolized the event Umi card, and I didn't really hear what she said but it was hella cute.

&#12358;&#12540;&#12373;&#12366;&#12404;&#12423;&#12435;&#12404;&#12423;&#12435;&#9834;……&#12354;&#12290;&#12356;&#12289;&#20170;&#12398;&#35211;&#12390;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;&#65311; (Transformed SR #81 only)
Bunny goes hop hop~&#9834; ...Oh. W-Were you watching just now?

I laughed when I heard it during the practice (I know just enough Japanese to be easily amused by things like that).

Hugstable

Banned
So I just idolized the event Umi card, and I didn't really hear what she said but it was hella cute.

Told ya haha. I thought it was Usagi Go Go, but I guess Usagi Hop Hop? Either way it's really cute with her bunny costume and all. I think there is one quote where she is hesitant at first and then just goes with it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Smile UR friends unite!

Event Umi right? I already had her at lvl 60, fed her a couple lvl 40s, the alpaca (have no more Smiles to feed him to) and some other junk idols)

She jumped right up to 78 after the first feeding lol
Crazy. I don't have much fodder because I've been levelling up the various idols slowly. The URs take so much XP. :/

Mokoi

Banned
&#12358;&#12540;&#12373;&#12366;&#12404;&#12423;&#12435;&#12404;&#12423;&#12435;&#9834;……&#12354;&#12290;&#12356;&#12289;&#20170;&#12398;&#35211;&#12390;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;&#65311; (Transformed SR #81 only)
Bunny goes hop hop~&#9834; ...Oh. W-Were you watching just now?

I laughed when I heard it during the practice (I know just enough Japanese to be easily amused by things like that).

Ahh I see now thanks for that, and Umi really is great when she's embarrassed.

Welcome back greenleaves, haven't seen you in a while and wow @ that draw! 3 SR and a UR? Plus a single draw SR? The idol gods were looking down upon you today it seems.

Welcome back greenleaves, haven't seen you in a while and wow @ that draw! 3 SR and a UR? Plus a single draw SR? The idol gods were looking down upon you today it seems.

Glad to be back. I've been busy with summer school and watching Wimbledon, but it looks like the idols are drawing me back with these draws. In the meantime, I've caught up with the anime, which I've enjoyed.

Paprikka

Wow, crazy good pull, congrats greenleaves.

Also along with the event Kotori the lizard girl got added into normal scouting, for anyone that might have fed her away by accident the first time around.

Mokoi

Banned
Glad to be back. I've been busy with summer school and watching Wimbledon, but it looks like the idols are drawing me back with these draws. In the meantime, I've caught up with the anime, which I've enjoyed.

Welcome back, and summer school blows right now. Oh well though I want to graduate early.

almost done
i need to get those wallpaper sticker things to cover the outside from dirt

I love that ingenuity.

Lockon

I've been busy for a couple weeks, but finally have time to relax since its Friday and just got back watching Transformers: AoE.

Anyways, I didn't get second event Umi card because I placed around 1200. Going to try harder next time and start placing above 1000 early, and maintaining that. Also, got 3 scouting tickets but didn't get anything other than Rs (1 cool and 1 smile Honoka, and 1 pure Nico). Will do a 10+1 sometime soon.

Hugstable

Banned
Welcome back, and summer school blows right now. Oh well though I want to graduate early.

I love that ingenuity.

Seriously, 3 and half hour classes are never fun. Especially when it's hot as hell everyday. Atleast the class isn't hard at all and it's only 2 more weeks. Basically have crap loads of free time anyway right now.

Since everyone is pulling...

...no URs, no Kotori ;~;

You got the exact pull I want in terms pf SR -_-

Mokoi

Banned
Seriously, 3 and half hour classes are never fun. Especially when it's hot as hell everyday. Atleast the class isn't hard at all and it's only 2 more weeks. Basically have crap loads of free time anyway right now.

Ha I just fall asleep during that time. It's hard to stay up with three hours of lecture.

Did Snow Halation on EX, never knew it could be so fun (I like the song but its a little boring to play)

will try Eli event song later too

Do soldiers game next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom