• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So, been playing it for a bit, and while I do enjoy the gameplay, am I safe to assume that the girls in the anime have the same personality as in the game? As in they all have super generically cheerful, cute-anime-girl type personalities that are generally pretty boring? Not sure how much more of this "story" mode I can take.

Don't even mind the songs too much even though they are somewhat boring.
They're all pretty tropey and have their own anime-esque exaggerated gimmicks.

So, been playing it for a bit, and while I do enjoy the gameplay, am I safe to assume that the girls in the anime have the same personality as in the game? As in they all have super generically cheerful, cute-anime-girl type personalities that are generally pretty boring? Not sure how much more of this "story" mode I can take.

Don't even mind the songs too much even though they are somewhat boring.

When you look at it this way it makes you realize that Nico is, in fact, the best character since she least fits a specific mold.

Haha I was just there today! A small sample of Love live pictures from Tokyo. The music was playing in a lot of places in Akihabara which is where the photos are from. The Maki statue was from a grabber(?) arcade machine and almost the whole floor it was on was Love Live prizes. It was fun to see somewhere where it was really popular rather than just that thing that I'm a little embrassed for people to see on my iPad haha...

Hehe. Nice!

Hugstable

Banned
Haha I was just there today! A small sample of Love live pictures from Tokyo. The music was playing in a lot of places in Akihabara which is where the photos are from. The Maki statue was from a grabber(?) arcade machine and almost the whole floor it was on was Love Live prizes. It was fun to see somewhere where it was really popular rather than just that thing that I'm a little embrassed for people to see on my iPad haha...

Ohhhh that's really cool. It's really huge over there! Oh god everything is Love Live in Akihabara haha. Maki figure is nice too!

I'm disappointed by the lack of despair given that the 10+1 event is going.

WHERE ARE THE PULLS, PEOPLE?
Saving my loveca for Nico event, no despair from me this time.

yesss amiami shipped my June order! many LL goodies on the way
wmfVqdL.png

also just got 100 plays on Oh, Love and Peace! Kitto Seishun is next
Nice, post pics!

Nice pictures, how long are you staying in Japan? It seems you've been there a while.

Hugstable

Banned
Saving my loveca for Nico event, no despair from me this time.

WIth the Nico event you are guaranteed an SR Nico at the least. If you play alot you will get both Idolized and normal SR Nico! I really like the Umi set that I got now that I have both the normal and the idol event SR. Really fills out my cool team since I didn't have too much there before except my SR Umi and my 2 Rare Idolized Cool Maki.

Mazre

Wrapped up JP event and got my SR Eli. Glad the event song was so short, still took a couple hours to burn through a 1000 tokens.

chrono01

I'm disappointed by the lack of despair given that the 10+1 event is going.

WHERE ARE THE PULLS, PEOPLE?
I'm trying to prepare my body for despair. I have 40 Loveca, so not quite enough for a 10+ 1 pull, so I'll likely save those for upcoming events and just purchase 55 tomorrow.

Here's hoping I [finally] get a UR...

So much despair I'm not going to pull. Well, not going to pay money to pull. And since I use love stones to get top 1000/200 in events, I won't have 50 to pull for another month or two.

Also since everyone is like they are in the show, you ahve to remember that nico is in idol mode for this idol game. So nico will be niconii and such.

chrono01

Nice, thanks for the pictures!

I hope to visit Japan some day. I must be prepared to spend a lot of money when I do, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist all of the great items there.

Also, on the subject of figures, I really hope GSC continues the Love Live! line. I can easily see myself collecting them all.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Grinding for parasols in jp version right now. Gonna not do the 4x versions because I am crazy and want as much exp as possible.

yesss amiami shipped my June order! many LL goodies on the way
wmfVqdL.png

also just got 100 plays on Oh, Love and Peace! Kitto Seishun is next

Nice! I just paid for my Eli wall scroll

elhaym

Cool cool beans, and lol thread is dead . I hope everybody enjoys the cool down. Also don't forget to spend time outside.

Cool down? What's that? I'm still working on the JP event and grinding XP as hard as I can to prep ranks/LP for the next event.

Mokoi

Banned
Cool down? What's that? I'm still working on the JP event and grinding XP as hard as I can to prep ranks/LP for the next event.

I meant cool down as in taking a break from the game. At least that is what I'm doing. Haven't even tried the new songs.

Kincaido

I went from 13000 to 19000 points in three and a half hours and still have 16 stones. You will be mine Eli!!!!!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The controller looks great!

Also, I realized one issue I have with this game...There's very little incentive to play harder songs or push to score better. You get 46 XP on Hard for LP15 songs and 3500 gold (right?). I wish you were given more XP and gold depending on your grade. It almost boils down to a time management sim...

Hugstable

Banned
But they do mean something! To america!

EytEVMJ.jpg

Ha seriously, that's how it goes here in school until you sadly get to college. Well I'm sure some High Schools around here teach kids better, but alot of public schools don't use metric systems or anything :(.

i'm lady

pretty happy with the results considering i really had no materials and tools
maybe i'll try my hand at a more professional build later down the road, i really want a better case

That's some master class work! Have you tried playing with it yet? You are gonna be FC songs like it ain't no thang.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i'm lady

pretty happy with the results considering i really had no materials and tools
maybe i'll try my hand at a more professional build later down the road, i really want a better case

Is there much work to do to get the game to recognize button inputs?

Kincaido

^ Good Kotori <3

Played jp version for about 6-7 hours straight and used 14 loveca with short breaks to get 15 LP. Went from about 13000 to 22000 points. Still have about 13 loveca left. Time for a real one or two hour break.

^ Good Kotori <3

Played jp version for about 6-7 hours straight and used 14 loveca with short breaks to get 15 LP. Went from about 13000 to 22000 points. Still have about 13 loveca left. Time for a real one or two hour break.

jeebus. whats going on in jp thats worth spending all that time on a weekend for this?

Kincaido

Oh god I didn't realize her socks were rainbow too @__@

Turns out you are more skilled!

;_; should have waited until morning, those darn double notes

Might've helped that I played it when I was wide awake and had already played 3 ex songs before it and was in the groove lol

that Eli is so fab

Right? I NEED it. Will be so sad if I don't get it after all I've done

Chariot

Okay, whose bed is it?
I wish I had poster of Maki. :(
Or for that matter any anime poster at all. My ex-girlfriend had her roomwalls plastered with anime posters, it looked really nice. I would do that to, but my parents already think I'm odd. Waitng for that when I'm getting out of here. :D

m0t0k1

I wish I had poster of Maki. :(
Or for that matter any anime poster at all. My ex-girlfriend had her roomwalls plastered with anime posters, it looked really nice. I would do that to, but my parents already think I'm odd. Waitng for that when I'm getting out of here. :D

Where do all the masks go when everything is plastered with Love Live stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom