• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Finished hard mode of daily song. Wouldn't register. App restarted and 25LP down the drain ;_;

The worst thing that can happen in this fucking game ;_; (I've have my share of accidents with it)

Today's song: Still can't nail down the sliders, and they are the ony things breaking my combos. Other than that and the ending part the song is somewhat easy.

Mokoi

Banned
Thought I was a bad enough dude to start on hard for the download song. It didn't end well.
Looks like I'm sticking to normal.

Git gud. Just kidding it was the same for me. You will gradually get better to where playing extreme is becoming easier. Also extreme is only available in the JP version of the game.

Finished hard mode of daily song. Wouldn't register. App restarted and 25LP down the drain ;_;

Just burn that dread. Oh wait I mean burn burn that loveca.

Git gud. Just kidding it was the same for me. You will gradually get better to where playing extreme is becoming easier. Also extreme is only available in the JP version of the game.

Just burn that dread. Oh wait I mean burn burn that loveca.

I don't think someone who was having trouble FCing the last event song should be telling anyone to "git gud."

Hugstable

Banned
Any tips on exp-feeding? It seems rather expensive just to throw fodder into idols.

You can also release the normal idols to get decent amounts of money. After awhile I tend to save the higher levels and use up the level 1 to get more gold. Don't need to do it now though as I got crap tons of gold.

Caerith

You can also release the normal idols to get decent amounts of money. After awhile I tend to save the higher levels and use up the level 1 to get more gold. Don't need to do it now though as I got crap tons of gold.

So sell the two level 1s I get from doing a live show and feed the other one? Thanks!

Is there a new Cool Normal after the event finished? Obviously I got basketball girl as an event reward, and I got call center microphone girl from scouting, but haven't seen a new a Cool Normie yet.

We must not mention that never again. I drunk myself into despair because of that.

Not mention that never again? So we should mention that again some time?

m0t0k1

We must not mention that never again. I drunk myself into despair because of that.

Wait...
ihTEuy74fzbtj.gif

You tell me to git gud because i use healing characters on expert song while you hardly can S-rank the last event song?
a60.gif

Mokoi

Banned
I
Not mention that never again? So we should mention that again some time?

Oh you know I meant.

Wait.

You had trouble FCing that?

Respect lost.

Fuck that song. In other news I am really enjoying the new songs that were added.

Wait...

You tell me to git gud because i use healing characters on expert song while you hardly can S-rank the last event song?

Once again fuck that song. I was one note away like 12 times in a damm row. Also git gud

m0t0k1

Oh you know I meant.

Fuck that song. In other news I am really enjoying the new songs that were added.

Once again fuck that song. I was one note away like 12 times in a damm row. Also git gud

Even getting gud won't save you all the time on the score matching events. You should advise me to use google play cards again
which they don't sell over here

Hugstable

Banned
I FC'd the last event song on my third to last play of it. Surprisingly I FC'd Mermaid Fiesta 1 on my second play also. The new dailies... it's just not happening.

yep can FC this daily until the very end. i mean i've rewatched it again and again and know what to press... but yeah i dont think i can do some of this stuff anymore.

gotta admit your limits.

kiriin

hmmm overall i found season 2 a bit underwhelming. Like for the most part it was just 'fillers' and the whole love live thing was... pretty much nothing. Was expecting more 'enemy factions' more drama, conflict... something.

And for such a successful IP, the CG dancing is still terrible versus most other modern shows... but that could be crunchyroll? dont know.

The 3d cg has alway look terribly.

Love Live from the very start had different take compare other idol anime adaptions. IDOLM@STER might what you be looking for in terms of animation and the general focus.

Imo still preferred Love Live over it for different reasons :p

I think I'm just going to play for fun and not even worry about FCing. I get too serious about it and then just don't feel like playing at all.

The 3d cg has alway look terribly.

Love Live from the very start had different take compare other idol anime adaptions. IDOLM@STER might what you be looking for in terms of animation and the general focus.

Imo still preferred Love Live over it for different reasons :p

idolm@sters was good too... actually until they forced the random male idols as a halfassed antagonist group lol.

love live s1 had a focus and objective. Season 2, less so with a drop in animation quality too.

Caerith

FC = Full Combo?

I don't know about y'all, but I feel the game is missing something without these guys calling out your combo milestones:

blog_120712_01.gif

m0t0k1

I hate everyone who can do the daily song perfectly.

I suck so bad at this fucking game at anything over Normal.

Embrace the powers of Love! and Live! and you will overcome this ordeal. Did you play any other rhythm games before this? They give great practice for other rhythm games like this one although all are different in essence they are the same. I still can't do expert songs but at least i can survive them now.

Katoki

I hate everyone who can do the daily song perfectly.

I suck so bad at this fucking game at anything over Normal.

Just keep playing. I was pretty terrible when I first started but can finish hard songs easily now. I'm not saying that I can FC them though but the eye to head to hand response is so much better now. Where someone said to play at least a hard song a day really worked out for me so I figure its good to pass that on.

Just keep playing. I was pretty terrible when I first started but can finish hard songs easily now. I'm not saying that I can FC them though but the eye to head to hand response is so much better now. Where someone said to play at least a hard song a day really worked out for me so I figure its good to pass that on.
I'll try that out.

Embrace the powers of Love! and Live! and you will overcome this ordeal. Did you play any other rhythm games before this? They give great practice for other rhythm games like this one although all are different in essence they are the same. I still can't do expert songs but at least i can survive them now.
I've never actually played a rhythm game before so this is pretty new to me overall.

You need an all nun team to get perfects, and FC the songs.

Joking aside after playing through project diva. I became familiar with rhythm games. Just keep playing, and you shall be able to get hard down soon.
She doesn't fit in the perfection that is my current team.

cfvKD5Y.png

Hugstable

Banned
Lying through your teeth! You didn't FC the last event song even with 5 teams full of nuns!

But he was first place overall for a few day haha. Dat Cristina Nun power.

She doesn't fit in the perfection that is my current team.

cfvKD5Y.png

After you start to get more cards you should also try to match the colors. Like Blue are Cool idols, Red are smile and Green are Pure. They help boost the score and each song has their own Color to get the most points out of the song.

Hugstable

Banned
I am sorry

tbh even though its nico I am tempted to go for a second card, but I really like the non-idolized card too

I think with Nico I'm just gonna go for the single event SR. But Bunny Umi was worth it! :D(even though I probably could have gotten 3000 points less and still have been under 200 rank}

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Going for only one SR for Nico and Honoka. Then going all out for Eli. Also, think that I'll save up some of my gems for August Eli. Might do one draw for Job Eli and hope for the best. Not too big of a fan of her first UR unfortunately :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom