• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
yessss soldier game!

Yay!

ibyjVRAOPlQnf3.gif

Edit: Doh! I was wonder why I was getting such a low score. Was still using Nun team.

Katoki

Normal is fine. It's like one of the easier hards

Maybe on your end I suppose. That gap from normal to hard is large and I barely made it out of normal just now. Haven't had too much experience with all the notes being as spread out as they are on screen as opposed to most of the clustered up stuff I can manage at higher speeds.

Katoki

It definitely is pretty fun. I messed up on the same part this time too but it was much smoother this second run. Now I must wait for LP like a cheap person to play more. Exciting.

Do you guys play with characters going across the screen? I find it immensely distracting but wonder if is something that people just get used to.

chrono01

I somehow made it through Soldier Game on Hard, not sure how though. Just under A Rank, and No Combo. I definitely won't be trying that one again for a while. O_O

Hachitora

Welp, managed to get an A rank for the score, but the combo is definitely gonna take some time to figure out. I'll probably watch the video in slow motion to figure out how exactly I need to press notes

Do you guys play with characters going across the screen? I find it immensely distracting but wonder if is something that people just get used to.
I turned it off. It obscures my view of the incoming notes, and it gets worse with these faster songs

chrono01

I'm going to attempt Soldier Game on hard tonight, wish me luck
Good luck.

I think every Love Live! fan needs to try that one, at least once. It will prepare you for the future/EX songs, or send you away screaming/crying. Remain strong!

Also, I have 54 Loveca now, I'm trying to decide whether to use them now [for a 10+1 despair draw] or wait until the UR Maki card is added. Granted I'd love that Umi UR as well...

Jintor

omfg soldier heart on hard

was crusing for the first segment, almost thought it was still normal, then the fucking chorus kicked in! fuck me!

Hugstable

Banned
I'm not actually sure, with them having switched around EXs a bit and no easy record viewing. At this point, I think it's been most of them that weren't upconverted to 2-red-star songs.

Dang you're our Love Live Pro! I need to get used to playing with my index fingers instead of holding it and playing with my thumbs. From some of the ex videos I've seen it just looks like my thumbs won't be able to reach that fast at times like my index fingers would having the phone lay down.

I like the CD's you got too! I really like Umi, Maki and Rin's voices the best out of the group when it comes to the music. Enjoy those Umi and Maki solo albums!

tafer

I barely made it but I survived my first attempt at Soldier Game hard... and yeah, I don't think I'm going to FC this song in the nearby future. Even then, it's a really fun to play song.

elhaym

Dang you're our Love Live Pro! I need to get used to playing with my index fingers instead of holding it and playing with my thumbs. From some of the ex videos I've seen it just looks like my thumbs won't be able to reach that fast at times like my index fingers would having the phone lay down.

I feel like I'm cheating though, because I play on a full-size iPad with both my middle AND index fingers. :|

Caerith

....I doubt it, actually I wonder what happens if you don't use the daily scout, I suppose you lose it
Well, I used my regular scout as soon as it was available, but I got a scout ticket for the honor scout. Should I use those as soon as I get them too?

OG Loc

Fucked up and had to get a new phone and now I have to start over....i'm actually a little bit excited.

Still going with Maki because goddamn ain't none of them other bitches even coming close

Mokoi

Banned
Welp, the wallet drain started before the convention even opened their doors.

THANKS KINOKUNIYA.

I had no idea what yall were talking about since for some reason pictures don't show up on chrome, but now that I'm on mobile I can see them. Anyways nice pick ups! It's always nice to own the cds.
I would say you're missing Nozomi's but I bought the last one because nobody cared to purchase her solo.

Anony

i just came to a realization that i've gotten all the 'doable' love gem goals and that i wont be getting any more unless i buy them
it's all downhill from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom