• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned

Come on! Give money to your Klab overloads.

JYOxThn.jpg

DO IT FOR THE IDOLS.

id love to spend more money on this, but at this point i pretty much already have all my rares idolized, and SR's don't drop enough to make me wanna open up the wallet, even during the new shit times, you get at most 2 SR's.

Do they ever release more Rares?

I just tried Solider Game. I decided why not hard, the other two were reasonable (if not quite hard) enough. I got destroyed. I'm seeing the limitations now of playing on phone and using my thumbs.

Mokoi

Banned
I just tried Solider Game. I decided why not hard, the other two were reasonable (if not quite hard) enough. I got destroyed. I'm seeing the limitations now of playing on phone and using my thumbs.

Yeah using thumbs has its limitations. I can get a 100 combo, but then once that second flurry of notes hits it's all good notes from there.

Marche90

I think I'm gonna have to use my green team, since all of them have the refill stamina skill.

As many of you have already experienced, I tried the song and got absolutely destroyed lol.

soldier game isn't that hard to pass. its just that middle part i get like 20 good/bad/miss then.

yeesh. think i might try tablet.

is it easy to have this on tablet and phone though? there seems to be some one time use code to transfer? im a bit confused how that works. Can someone explain?

m0t0k1

I've spent less than $0.01.

Me too but that is probably why the Idol gods haven't blessed me with an UR yet :D Also it is nice that both version don't have an event running. I can finally get some rest and my phone lasts a whole lot longer with me all playing all the time. I will be back for the JPN event my bet will a Nozomi event.

Song is epic good.
Also epic hard.

Second time I was doing much better and the phone decided to lag as hell on me, so like 10 notes passed as missed.
Thanks iphone!

At lwast, even on near death I could beat both times.
we should be getting a pretty easy one after the next three songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZVs7T5eMkY

So many hanayo shouts are piercing my ears. Thank god it seems easy to get the 2 full combo love cas with this one.
Cant get more than a B rank with any of my teams on this songs. All of the are btween 25 and 36k when paired with someone with an UR.

you know, i really wish the VA's would at least attempt to sing the songs in character voices... because their singing voices sound nothing alike. i can't tell who's lead for any of the songs lol.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
soldier game isn't that hard to pass. its just that middle part i get like 20 good/bad/miss then.

is it easy to have this on tablet and phone though? there seems to be some one time use code to transfer? im a bit confused how that works. Can someone explain?

yeah passing it is not the hard part, you can BS your way through the stupid part, but the clusterfuck of notes is very hard to discern what rhythm you need to keep up with.

would like to know about the transfer thing too.

The transfer thing us annoying but works. You basically pull up like a 20 digit code on the current device then plug it in on the new device and it works.

elhaym

Hooray, figured out the pattern in Soldier Game! Not sure how to really describe it, but it's basically 2 "slow" single notes, one double note, and then 3 "quick" single notes.

BrjVZeCCcAIjahC.jpg:small

are they both in sync though or do you need to pass the code back and forth?

You'd basically need to pass the code back and forth between devices. It's pretty irritating to do that, tbh. :|

Hachitora

Hooray, figured out the pattern in Soldier Game! Not sure how to really describe it, but it's basically 2 "slow" single notes, one double note, and then 3 "quick" single notes.

Yeah, I managed to figure that out too, but I keep getting confused as to where to put my fingers -_-

I just managed to pass that part, but then messed up near the end... This is quite frustrating
yvGMovM.png

Me too but that is probably why the Idol gods haven't blessed me with an UR yet :D Also it is nice that both version don't have an event running. I can finally get some rest and my phone lasts a whole lot longer with me all playing all the time. I will be back for the JPN event my bet will a Nozomi event.

Proud Team URless. I would probably be part of Team SRless if it wasn't for events. :mad:

m0t0k1

Proud Team URless. I would probably be part of Team SRless if it wasn't for events. :mad:

I do own 4 SR because of Stone draws + some event ones or else i would also have been SRless yes :p I was stupid in the beginning when i started playing this game. I did not know of the guaranteed SR. Did a 50 stone draw and got all Rs i want to punch myself just by thinking back ;_;

Marche90

Still waiting for my LP to recharge.

Surprisingly, I have 4 SR, but only one is from an event. The RNG goddess must have blessed me when doing single pulls lol

I do own 4 SR because of Stone draws + some event ones or else i would also have been SRless yes :p I was stupid in the beginning when i started playing this game. I did not know of the guaranteed SR. Did a 50 stone draw and got all Rs i want to punch myself just by thinking back ;_;

I made the same mistake as you. However I only got 1 SR from a single pull so in total with event cards I only have 3. :(

I have 40 something gems right now but I'm probably going to end up using them all on Nico rather than on a 10+1 pull.

m0t0k1

I made the same mistake as you. However I only got 1 SR from a single pull so in total with event cards I only have 3. :(

I have 40 something gems right now but I'm probably going to end up using them all on Nico rather than on a 10+1 pull.

I would advise to not blow all your stones in one go at the beginning. I would wait a couple of days to see how you are doing before spending. For example if you want to stay in the top 1000 and you play it all the time you will get around top 2000 at arround the 7th day from my experience during the kotori event. So maybe you only need throw in 10 stones to get there. Or you could embrace the nun strategy!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally FC'd Soldier's Game Hard after 6 tries (5 and 6 were on JP, so its FC'd in the wrong version at the moment...). Having the JP version is nice because the Hard version is only 15 LP, so you can get more practice in, haha.

I would advise to not blow all your stones in one go at the beginning. I would wait a couple of days to see how you are doing before spending. For example if you want to stay in the top 1000 and you play it all the time you will get around top 2000 at arround the 7th day from my experience during the kotori event. So maybe you only need throw in 10 stones to get there. Or you could embrace the nun strategy!

I'm going for #1!
Or maybe not. I don't have the google play monies nor the will power to do that. @_@

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So JP version is giving away 5 loveca for some reason... also a new version update. I hope the apk people are on top of that.

(I kind of wish someone would watch out for the TW version as well, because I'm going to assume it'll be hard to find after it updates...)

Mokoi

Banned
So JP version is giving away 5 loveca for some reason... also a new version update. I hope the apk people are on top of that.

(I kind of wish someone would watch out for the TW version as well, because I'm going to assume it'll be hard to find after it updates...)

Yeah they're just giving it away. I got three loveca today because of that, and the daily bonus. Also three versions is too much to manage.

Edit: How did you install it anyways? Google store won't let me.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah they're just giving it away. I got three loveca today because of that, and the daily bonus. Also three versions is too much to manage.

Edit: How did you install it anyways? Google store won't let me.
JoeFu gave me a link, I can pm it to you if you want? Not sure if it still works though.

I think when I got around to it, I used something like this APK downloader to bypass the store.
Oh maybe that works? lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's to celebrate the announcement of the movie!
lol, well, why not!

Yeah can you. The apk downloader thing doesn't work.

Edit: Thank you very much. It works just fine.
Woot. I hope that the update will be as easy to find, assuming they update it eventually!

More people with 3 versions of the game incoming? Lol
I am tempted to, but I have no idea where to even find the other versions. :(

English version had five days of free Loveca like a week ago.
That was to celebrate 200k users specifically.

Hachitora

Aw yiss. Finally managed to FC Soldier game. Now to wait for the next event song. Judging by the last few being from the duo singles, am I right to assume that the next daily is Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom