• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Banned
Played the daily song on hard. Was doing okay, not missing anything until that barrage of notes near the midway mark... I probably wouldn't have survived if I wasn't using my pure team. I'm noticing a theme with the daily songs on hard and a sudden barrage of notes.

Today's wasn't that difficult. Just a bunch of those double notes and then 3 singles in rapid succession. not even any funky rythyms.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I beat it with 3 health left, but this was my third time trying it I think.

Don't get how it's on the same difficulty rating as Snow Halation.

Yeah, I felt confident going in because I beat Snow Halation easily. Everything just fell apart so fast....

DiGiKerot

I've come to accept I'm just bad at this game. I couldn't pass hard on soldiers game yesterday either.

The only way I could pass Soldier Game yesterday was by loading my team full of stamina-regen idols. Ultimately decided just to take my three-difficulties clear loveca and bail - grinding EXP for the LP boost before the next event is my priority right now!

Katoki

I love how upbeat today's daily is. I don't have enough LP to go and play hard after a normal though so maybe I'll try again for sure before it changes to the new daily.

Hugstable

Banned
I jist logged into the jp version for the first time in ages and got greeted to 34 loveca and a scouting ticket in my inbox. Used it and got a cute Maki

ZChzW5W.jpg

Now with my loveca, you think I should play and get 50 by tomorrow or so and do a big draw (is there guaranteed draw right now?) Or should I do individual draws and bask in the despair

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I jist logged into the jp version for the first time in ages and got greeted to 34 loveca and a scouting ticket in my inbox. Used it and got a cute Maki

Now with my loveca, you think I should play and get 50 by tomorrow or so and do a big draw (is there guaranteed draw right now?) Or should I do individual draws and bask in the despair

Guaranteed draw is going on right now

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Safs got that new Maki too. lol

Although since I got the new Honoka last time, I guess I shouldn't be too mad!

The ships have begun, it seems:
LdlsHz4l.png

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got a new SR in a 10+1 pull and it was the new Maki which made me happy..... However then I did a single pull and got a second one straight away! Haha pretty good luck I guess but counting over all the pulls I've done recently
too many
only ending up with one new card feels pretty bad. Even when it's idolised Maki.

The new daily songs are awesome! I can only play about twice a day though at the moment so they eat all my lp. I haven't really been able to play any of the regular songs at all lately. Hope there hasn't been too much despair in this thread lately. I'll try to post a bit more when I can.

Chariot

Well, looks like Nico won the Spring. Doesen't matter, Maki will take summer.

SUMMER WIIIIND!
I just realized that Nico is the maincharacter in that PV. S
HI
T!

Safs got that new Maki too. lol

Although since I got the new Honoka last time, I guess I shouldn't be too mad!

The ships have begun, it seems:
LdlsHz4l.png
It's wonderful. More of this!

Chariot

i've run into a problem where i can't read chinese :(
I think the little manga is easy to understand even without words :D

jLuUHwdMKn5Vs.png

I love these over-the-top creeper rooms in anime. I couldn't stop laughing at the sister's room in Yuru Yuri.
That actually completely ruined the song for me. Some of the dancing animation is just... not up my alley!
With the rising trends of more CG use in anime, they will hopefully improve it faster. I think it can be very cool in the future, even if I threw up in my mouth a little whenever I see cgi animated humans in anime.

Mokoi

Banned
I'll translate.

I'ts µ's... Performance for Love Live. We totally got wrecked. Honoka Honoka, ..... She gots the hots for Honoka?

rest omitted because I don't understand Chinese.

elhaym

With the rising trends of more CG use in anime, they will hopefully improve it faster. I think it can be very cool in the future, even if I threw up in my mouth a little whenever I see cgi animated humans in anime.

I don't watch any of these fucking PVs, the CG dancing is so terrible

It's not actually the CG that bothered me with that one, it was some of the actual dance choreography. It felt very sketch to watch. =p

Jintor

I still love the implication that someone is profiting by selling μ's merchandise and it's sure as hell not μ

Like, I bet there's something in the T&C of entering to the Love Live that by entering all merchandising rights now belong to Love Live Inc or something. Kinda like how DeviantART reserves the right to offsell the rights to anything you upload so that some no-name internet business can slap it on a t-shirt

Chariot

I still love the implication that someone is profiting by selling μ's merchandise and it's sure as hell not μ

Like, I bet there's something in the T&C of entering to the Love Live that by entering all merchandising rights now belong to Love Live Inc or something. Kinda like how DeviantART reserves the right to offsell the rights to anything you upload so that some no-name internet business can slap it on a t-shirt
Maybe the plot of the movie will be Muse tryng to get their franchise back from the idol mafia.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

What really puzzles me is where the pictures come from. They are always impressed to see the stuff in the stores like they had nothing to do with it/know nothing about it which would imply they never posed for any of this.

m0t0k1

Zl95ggk.jpg

Nico event is almost there! It stars tomorrow at 11:00 am UTC

Based on your time here is a countdown timer for the start of the event.
t1404471600z0.png

I am thinking about ordering one what is the difference between book? It probably is impossible to get a Kotori/Maki/Eli book is it by the looks of the covers :( Now to see where i can order. Was planning to buy some Idolm@ster manga anyway. I want the eli card but if there is not Kotori content it aint worth buying that book. I can only buy one

lack of login makes me worry someday that i drop my phone in the pool or something out of my control... wonder if itunes backup will restore it....

And huh, a nico event? phew, don't care!

Are 25 lp dailies good for events or is 15lp stuff better bang for buck?

And i'm digging today's daily on hard. always fudge up on 1 note or what not, but im enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom