• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I am thinking about ordering one what is the difference between book? It probably is impossible to get a Kotori/Maki/Eli book is it by the looks of the covers :( Now to see where i can order. Was planning to buy some Idolm@ster manga anyway. I want the eli card but if there is not Kotori content it aint worth buying that book. I can only buy one

I believe that the Illustration Book has a 250+ of UR/SR illustrations. The fan book seems like more data stuff kind of like a guide.

Also, glad I got my order of the Illustration Book at hobby seach in time since it seems like they closed pre orders :x

Even my usual back up place is sold out now

Edit

CDJapan still has it in stock if you want it

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
lack of login makes me worry someday that i drop my phone in the pool or something out of my control... wonder if itunes backup will restore it....

And huh, a nico event? phew, don't care!

Are 25 lp dailies good for events or is 15lp stuff better bang for buck?

And i'm digging today's daily on hard. always fudge up on 1 note or what not, but im enjoying it.

25 LP dailies net you 83 XP and have an XP to LP ratio of 3.32
15 LP regulars net you 46 XP and have an XP to LP ratio of 3.07

So the 25 stuff is definitely the superior LP burn.

m0t0k1

I believe that the Illustration Book has a 250+ of UR/SR illustrations. The fan book seems like more data stuff kind of like a guide.

Also, glad I got my order of the Illustration Book at hobby seach in time since it seems like they closed pre orders :x

Even my usual back up place is sold out now

Edit

CDJapan still has it in stock if you want it

Yeah i saw the cdjapan one but i was not sure if that was it because of the no image. So thanks for the clarify i will go for the official artbook i guess. I really need to look into the payment options before i buy it though. Shipping costs are also pretty high coming from japan since stuff from china is always free shipping. I want to stay under the €22 but add some things so i can justify those shipping costs. If it had this card it would be a lot easier!
Maki_cool_ur358_t.jpg

Also found this (nsfw) What where these guys thinking :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deg6wYSUn1c

m0t0k1

Oh my it's already here?! Think I'm really gonna take a break on this one -_-

I thought about skipping the nico event. But yeah i still need a smile SR in my english version so this will be probably the last one i go for. After that i will go on a happy holiday so i will be having my LL break then.

m0t0k1

Wait it's tomorrow? What type of event is it? Also probably going to just skip it maybe.

Same type of event all the english events has been. It will take 8 events counting the re release events of the kotori and umi. To get to the first score match. So 4 more months until we get something new :p.

Yui

I got two questions guys.

1. How many Loveca did you top 200 guys use in the umi event?
2. @Mokoi: Will you ever change your leader back to a useful card? ^^

Mokoi

Banned
I got two questions guys.

1. How many Loveca did you top 200 guys use in the umi event?
2. @Mokoi: Will you ever change your leader back to a useful card? ^^

1. I never keep count just burn burn that loveca

2. Why would I do that? Nun is Love Nun is Life.

Kincaido

I used somewhere between 15-20 for Umi and got 90 something

My team is ready

Only aiming for one though unless I'm really close to a second with little effort

Hugstable

Banned
I used somewhere between 15-20 for Umi and got 90 something

My team is ready

Only aiming for one though unless I'm really close to a second with little effort

Oh god your team is amazing. That cowgirl Rin <3. I do have my Firefighter Honoka so I might play a few times for the overall score to see how I do. Will probably go for the single event SR at 11,000 points though if it works like the last 2 events, just don't wanna spend any Loveca or try to rank above rank 200 this time.

Kincaido

Oh god your team is amazing. That cowgirl Rin <3. I do have my Firefighter Honoka so I might play a few times for the overall score to see how I do. Will probably go for the single event SR at 11,000 points though if it works like the last 2 events, just don't wanna spend any Loveca or try to rank above rank 200 this time.

Hope my team is good enough to get two scouting tickets this time lol. Yeah, I'm really just aiming for the one SR here. Pretty burned out after the last two eng events and especially the Eli one in JP. Gonna take it easy for now.

Hugstable

Banned
Hmm you guys be hating, but fine what would you prefer I use as leader? I only have SR smiles, and UR pure.

Nun

Hope my team is good enough to get two scouting tickets this time lol. Yeah, I'm really just aiming for the one SR here. Pretty burned out after the last two eng events and especially the Eli one in JP. Gonna take it easy for now.

Same, trying to save myself up for Rin and Maki's event. Debating on whether I'm gonna go hard also for Nozomi and Eli events as well. It's hard having a few character I like.

Kincaido

Nico is alright in my book. My fingers just need a break. Also, waking up 5 hours into sleep every day probably isn't doing me much good lol

Same, trying to save myself up for Rin and Maki's event. Debating on whether I'm gonna go hard also for Nozomi and Eli events as well. It's hard having a few character I like.

Go easy for Eli so I have less competition :p

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
My team for the event

I am not proud of that image.

I can't play much so hopefully I'll just make it to 11k before the end and forget about it. I've had trouble resisting before but I think for Nico I can relax.

Yui

Hmm you guys be hating, but fine what would you prefer I use as leader? I only have SR smiles, and UR pure.

Just use your favorite as long as it's an SR/UR. (I would always use the UR but you shouldn't use a character you don't like as your leader.)

My Smile team is ready for the Nico event.
I may join you in the top 200 despair, I like both versions of event Nico, especially the normal version and it might be easy to rank in the top 200 since everyone hates Nico :p

We'll see about that. ^^

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My smile team is only 34455, however if last event is any indication, that will be perfectly fine. I will only be going for top 1000 this time. Too much stress trying for anything more.

JoeFu

Banned
My smile team is only 34455, however if last event is any indication, that will be perfectly fine. I will only be going for top 1000 this time. Too much stress trying for anything more.

You'll be fine. In was getting S rank scores with a 30k team in the Taiwanese version.

Hachitora

This is probably gonna be the last event for a while where I try to get into the top 1000. Since next are the repeat events and a Honkers event, I'm gonna be taking a break. Or farm love gems from them.

isn't there a cap with how much points you get from event song?

And its mad depressing that all your assholes have UR's from looking at friends list.

i wont fall to despair yet though

fek

I don't know if I will try for top 200 for Nico event. It will be pretty sad if I end up using all my gems and still don't get there and then have no way of buying more gems because google play doesn't accept my credit card and they don't sell gift cards in my region. I would buy tons of gems for the event if they gave me a way to.

Draxal

That'll be top 200 easily in high song score ranking, I hit 45 with 36500ish during the last event, but that was with 40 greats in my best run.

Hugstable

Banned
My team for the event

I am not proud of that image.

I can't play much so hopefully I'll just make it to 11k before the end and forget about it. I've had trouble resisting before but I think for Nico I can relax.

I'll trade you my firefighter Honoka for Dr. Maki and Cowgirl Rin :p

Mokoi

Banned
This is probably gonna be the last event for a while where I try to get into the top 1000. Since next are the repeat events and a Honkers event, I'm gonna be taking a break. Or farm love gems from them.

I decided that I was just going to flip a coin to see if I do this event or not. Once it finishes I'm done for a while too.

DiGiKerot

I still have about seven slots on my friend list and UR Nico as my lead if anyone wants to add me. 648692714. Just let me know so that I actually bother to check my notifications...

m0t0k1

Wow the code cards stats really are bad, never really bothered to check but just redeemed the S2 vol 1 Honoka card

that is almost 1000 less Smile than her first UR

LOL! that is an UR? Its even worse then a SR. and a good R can have a stronger outcome in 1 skill then that UR. Well at least is looks nice so you can always put it in a team where you mess around in.

DiGiKerot

Wow the code cards stats really are bad, never really bothered to check but just redeemed the S2 vol 1 Honoka card

The leader power is totally nerfed as well! Honestly, they hardly seem particularly worth it!

I hope you were in it for the concert lottery!

I don't want to sound condescending but if you want to play competently, you gotta play on a stable surface. Sometimes if i'm lazy I will thumb it out but it's not a very consistent way to play.
Uh it's all relative. If you have a phone you lock it into your hand position and thus always move your thumbs the same distance/amount for hitting buttons. I can play blindfolded (if I knew the notes) using thumbs. If your're finger pecking a screen on a table, your arms are hovering, how is that stable? The phone is stable but your arms are not.

DiGiKerot

I was in it for the BD! Decided to get all the S2 BDs so the card is just a bonus

You seem to be the only one - I heard reports of Book Off only offering 100yen for used copies of the disk if you'd taken out all the redemption vouchers first, since so many copies were going back to the store!

Personally... I'm just going to wait for the NISA releases.

Draxal

You can acutally skill this card up unlike the URs (unless you are the whale of all whales).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom