• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Rank 68, wish I had a lot of loveca to burn to rank up, so many good songs that are so far away ;_;

but every loveca I get in jp goes towards a 10+1

Luckyyy, I would love to get two of any party dress card, even another Nico who I already have
Yeah, I have one more 10+1 before I'm basically out for a while. But hey, you got the Maki from last time so you should be happy! lol

elhaym

!%)* URs. =(

Br1Bo02IAAE2FJ5.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I went from like rank 58 to 69 in jp during the Eli event lol

Also, hate it when my finger taps don't register. Lost like 3 tokens doing solider game. Oh well. Not really trying to rank well for Nico event or anything anyways :p

Can you get a photo of it up on your wall from further back? I couldn't work out the dimensions of it when I ordered three and I still have no idea how big they are heh.

Put it back away for now since I'm in middle of arranging my room and don't want to actually put it up until I'm done. Sorry.

Cute Wall Scroll. I really like Eli in some of the outfits like that one and the one in your avatar with.

Yeah, I love this outfit the most <3

Mokoi

Banned
Haha I got the song again. Klab be playing with my emotions. Also I really hate how I get them FCs yet still place last.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Finally got to play Yume no Tobira and the Aishiteru Banzai piano mix

So good and my feels

I was worried the token notes would be the notes I often miss, but they're easy notes so its all good

Yeah, I was worried about that too. Still sad that my taps didn't register though

Hugstable

Banned
If I try to do Score Match at Rank 7 I'm gonna fail horribly aren't I. I'm gonna go in there with an all Normal team lol. I really wanna play Ashiteru Banzai Piano mix since everyone here likes it so much..\

Edit: Is the new updated APK in the OT? Forgot that I didn't get the updated version yet and don't know if the one linked if the old version or not.

Double Edit: That was a close one, I almost uninstalled the game without getting my code so I can transfer -_-

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If I try to do Score Match at Rank 7 I'm gonna fail horribly aren't I. I'm gonna go in there with an all Normal team lol. I really wanna play Ashiteru Banzai Piano mix since everyone here likes it so much..
I think if you're experienced with the game, the songs on Hard are pretty easy. The first score event was a bit hard because the game was still relatively new, but at this point there aren't that many more surprises.

DiGiKerot

Used all my LL luck to try my luck with the puchi nendos.

Br1Tt_XCMAAhP3v.jpg:small

Didn't have AS much luck with im@s, but happy with Takane.

I was kind of disappointed that the hidden figure from that set was Bokura no LIFE costume Honoka rather than something like Minlinski Kotori, mainly because the lack of other characters in that particular stage costume just kind of leaves it this weird solitary thing.

Yep, im not playing soldier game anymore. What a horrible song to play to gain points for the event. I didnt die when it appeared the other day, but now that I was going for all the tokens I certainly did, had to put a loveca to not loose them.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I can almost FC Soldier Game now but at 25lp a shot I don't think I can get enough plays in to make it happen. I can do each part on its own but still manage to screw up something every time.

DiGiKerot

Yep, im not playing soldier game anymore. What a horrible song to play to gain points for the event. I didnt die when it appeared the other day, but now that I was going for all the tokens I certainly did, had to put a loveca to not loose them.

I've been playing it on Normal sporadically - it's not much different to playing any regular song at the Hard level, and goodness knows I've ground those more than enough.

The Hard level is still a bit much for me right now, though.

froliq

25lp songs are a blessing during this event. I can't FC Soldier Game, but getting the 27 tokens is pretty much guaranteed.

Jintor

i can usually survive on like less than a third of my bar but I can't take the possibility of getting overwhelmed mid-song and losing the 25 lp entirely for no benefit :T

the good thing about making me step up though is that all the other songs become easier in comparison tho

25lp songs are a blessing during this event. I can't FC Soldier Game, but getting the 27 tokens is pretty much guaranteed.
The downside is that, on top of always playing the same event song, you always play the same 25 LP song during a day. That can get pretty repetitive.

froliq

The downside is that, on top of always playing the same event song, you always play the same 25 LP song during a day. That can get pretty repetitive.

It's pretty fresh for now! Mixing up the songs I've been playing for the past 2 events isn't exactly fun all the time either. As long as I don't have that FC I can keep going.

Caerith

Just hit 3k points for the event. Hope I can get up to 13k before it ends. I can S/S Easy and Normal for the event song, but Hard just destroys me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just hit 3k points for the event. Hope I can get up to 13k before it ends. I can S/S Easy and Normal for the event song, but Hard just destroys me.
All that really matters is if you can get an S score on hard. If you can no matter what your combo (even no combo) you'll get more points for every 90 spent than playing normal or easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom