• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah I thought I should point up that you seem to get 27 items no matter what from the 25lp song. I guess it's always true? I'm 100% I've missed some playing Soldier Game hard and still got 27 at the end. So it seems like even misses get you the item actually.

Caerith

All that really matters is if you can get an S score on hard. If you can no matter what your combo (even no combo) you'll get more points for every 90 spent than playing normal or easy.

Well, I failed out the last time I tried hard, but even if I succeeded my team is only strong enough to barely make S score on normal with a good helper. How many points does S score on hard give, anyway? S easy was 65 I think, and S normal 140, so I'd guess like 220?

I've been playing it on Normal sporadically - it's not much different to playing any regular song at the Hard level, and goodness knows I've ground those more than enough.

The Hard level is still a bit much for me right now, though.

I just full combo the last difficult normal song so I will probably do normal Soldier game now.

Well, I failed out the last time I tried hard, but even if I succeeded my team is only strong enough to barely make S score on normal with a good helper. How many points does S score on hard give, anyway? S easy was 65 I think, and S normal 140, so I'd guess like 220?

Without combo, 211. It's still more avarage than Normal full combo, top rank.

fek

Well being an adult doesn't stop Kotori's mom from having the same silly hairstyle as her daughter
rJKDsDM.gif

Marche90

Just realized what a hilariously bad idea is to try Soldier Game without practicing enough and without a pure team

50 LP down the drain ;_;

Does anyone know what Kotori's hairstyle is actually supposed to look like? It's like a non-Euclidean nightmare the more I think about it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, remember finding a shop selling loads of them and looking at the YuruYuri ones. Then i realised I pretty much have no use for a bunch of cards so resisted buying any.

Mokoi

Banned
Should of took a screen cap of it, but lol ran into a lobby with all UR Umi cards today. I had the superior working version though.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
All I want is a UR of Eli ;_;

No, the one I'm getting from buying the book doesn't count!

Hugstable

Banned
But I have to maximize my point for score match! my Cool team is set though

Sometimes it feels good to be the bad guy

Oooooh Nice Maki UR! also FuckingURS.gif haha.

<3. I still haven't had any motivation to play through this event yet. :( I keep thinking I need to save my event willpower for Rin, Eli, Nozomi, and Maki. God dammit why do I have to like so many of the characters!?!?!

Yui

good luck staying high in the rankings for Nozomi

Yeah, I might have to abandon the idea of getting all 3 event cards for Nozomi...
The current pace seems to be like 13.000 points per day to stay in the first tier. >_>

I mean, I could do it in terms of Loveca, but I don't know if I want to. ^^"
Especially since the next UR could be Nozomi and I could do a 10+1 draw after the event. (If I don't go for the first reward tier of course.)

Also, thanks guys! ^^

heh just noticed they are both max level already too

Well of course!
I had to use like 8 maxed Normals.

Mokoi

Banned
Well after Tuesday I should have the time to get that Nozomi card. However, I wish I had more loveca to burn on the game, so I wouldn't have to wait.

Also Yui Fight on!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
2EN7yWhl.png

Only the second time I got this song, but yay FC. lol

I think I love this song and the original because it's the only song so far where the studio recording picks up Honoka's breathing in the song. It just feels more "real" because of it.

Interesting, so they're not LL exclusive, and span a bunch of other anime.

I still want them.
It's a great scam because they're time limited and feed into otaku OCD. There have been cards for every big franchise... I just wonder if you can actually use them together. Presumably Keions and mix with Love Lives!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So I got Nico from the daily scout and then got Kotori from a song right after. Pretty good.

Getting real lucky with these lately. If only that luck would get me a UR

Kumubou

It's a great scam because they're time limited and feed into otaku OCD. There have been cards for every big franchise... I just wonder if you can actually use them together. Presumably Keions and mix with Love Lives!
Generally, decks are locked to cards of the same series, but they will let you mix cards from some sub-series (for example, you can mix Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero cards). You can play any other series though, so it's a good proxy for waifu wars. :x

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Generally, decks are locked to cards of the same series, but they will let you mix cards from some sub-series (for example, you can mix Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero cards). You can play any other series though, so it's a good proxy for waifu wars. :x
Awww, no Love Live x K-ON x Idolmaster deck then? lol

The waifu wars must be epic though. :p

Draxal

I also got two today, Kotori in jp and Nico in eng, both after songs. Was able to idolize the Kotori.

Its weird when I find out that I barely just got a second Rare card of x idol since I have most of them in eng but there's so many more cards in jp so its harder to pull them I guess.

I got a rare Eli and Kotori from songs today as well. Weird.

How long did it take you to get 900 books? Collecting 1,000 macs in one sitting was such a drag. Also just save that loveca for the guaranteed draw.

3 Days maybe? When did the event start? (I've only played the event song once on each difficulty)

I live fast and free, who needs guaranteed SR.

Katoki

Do you get points for leftover tokens; this time being the notebooks? Or is it something where you can just hoard it til you're ready to grind out the event song?

chrono01

Do you get points for leftover tokens; this time being the notebooks? Or is it something where you can just hoard it til you're ready to grind out the event song?
They're only good for playing the event song. You can hoard them all, or spend them as you receive them, there's no real difference, at least for the NA version.

Why do I say the NA version? Well, the JP version has a feature where you get double the points for double the tokens spent, usually a few days before the event ends. No, you won't get more points using your tokens this way, but it does help you burn through them faster, which may or may not be a good thing [depending on if you're going for the play bonuses for the event song].

Also, you don't get points for leftover tokens. Anything remaining at the end of the event is simply discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom