• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It only syncs two times when playing a song. One to take your LP and start the song and the other to record your score at the end of the song. Of course, crashes tend to happen right after the sync. lol

chrono01

7000 points right now as the cut-off for the top 1000.

...No thanks. I'm not going to waste any more Loveca and only go for the single SR card. Unless they increase the range for the second SR card, it seems like I won't be spending any more Loveca going for the second SR. It's just not worth the 20+ to put into it. That's nearly half the cost of a 10+1 SR draw.

Hugstable

Banned
7000 points right now as the cut-off for the top 1000.

...No thanks. I'm not going to waste any more Loveca and only go for the single SR card. Unless they increase the range for the second SR card, it seems like I won't be spending any more Loveca going for the second SR. It's just not worth the 20+ to put into it. That's nearly half the cost of a 10+1 SR draw.

Haha that fierce Nico competition! It's gonna be crazy to see the Maki event to see how much Loveca people start spending for her event.

Hugstable

Banned
You know that makes me wonder if a mod pops in, and views this thread from time to time. I mean it's always up on the first page of gaming community. So I assume somebody does.

I don't think we've actually done anything bannable yet really though. We just post pictures of our favorite idols besides the usual LLSIF and Love Live anime talk.

Hachitora

I just realized I'm gonna be going to San Fran/LA during the last half of the event. I hope I have a stable enough internet connection to play with my idols T~T

Hugstable

Banned
I just realized I'm gonna be going to San Fran/LA during the last half of the event. I hope I have a stable enough internet connection to play with my idols T~T

haha this happened to me during the second half of the Kotori event when I went to San Diego. I ended up at like Rank 1400 for the event :(

Hachitora

Very true
5M1Y21e.png

Its just Nico though

*has been grinding Nico event all day*

Yeah but my smile team sucks and I need an SR. Plus, I actually think panda Nico looks kinda nice... =w=

This is the first event that I probably won't get into the top 1000 for event song score. Smile team just sucks too much

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah but my smile team sucks and I need an SR. Plus, I actually think panda Nico looks kinda nice... =w=

This is the first event that I probably won't get into the top 1000 for event song score. Smile team just sucks too much

Save yourself for Rin and Maki events!

Rin is love, Rin is live!

Hugstable

Banned

Oh Kuma haha. You just gotta play the game going for FC, I never pay that much attention to the scores since it's all based on how good your cards are. Don't think I've spent more than 20 bucks, and that's with placing high in one event and getting about 2 10+1 draws plus a few individual loveca draws. And considering how long I've played this game, 20$ isn't too bad at all considering it's free in the first place.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
To be fair, you're spending time which is the same as spending money of course. Although now it's not as bad since the recharges take hours instead of when you're at level 1.

That said, I probably will spend 50 bucks on the game at some point just to give them money. I'd still love to just buy a real version of the game that I can just play offline and whatever, but I know that'll never happen.

(Did that Vita game come out yet?)

Hachitora

Sounds like it is his first time playing an anime girl card collecting game or something. I haven't spent money on Love Live, nor will I ever. I don't really have a desire to either. I learnt not to spend money on these after playing cinderella girls for a bit.

I've been playing since the first week of the english release and have yet to spend real money on the game and do not plan to do so.
Joooiiin us!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Popularity maybe? Aren't those three like the most popular?
But Eli has nothing to do with Nico and Maki!

Same with the Lily White and Pritemps groups too... I mean, it'd make more sense to have the girls separated by year or something.

I actually have no idea if these singers all have different ranges. Maybe each one has an alto, soprano, and mezzo soprano so you can still have three part songs?
I'd like to think there was some thought given to this anyway. lol

Markun

Should've just made it by idol type.

Team Cool: Eli, Umi, Maki
Team Smiles: Honoka, Nico, Rin
Team Pure: Nozomin, Kotorin, Hanayo

Yeah, I know the mini groups were formed way before the game. I just felt like running my mouth off.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Cmon. it's not like that :p I don't know what to do with my account though. I want to give it away but I'm pretty sure everyone here already playing 2 versions simultaneously. Maybe i'll just delete it and forget about it.
So you're bailing on the game completely? lol

---

Also, every team should just have Nico in it.

Mokoi

Banned
I think Umi, Rin, Nozomi is a weirder combo

That is a wierd combo. It should only be a Nozomi and Eli duet.

Cmon. it's not like that :p I don't know what to do with my account though. I want to give it away but I'm pretty sure everyone here already playing 2 versions simultaneously. Maybe i'll just delete it and forget about it.

Do you not find any enjoyment from just playing the songs? Just to play as a time killer.

Also, every team should just have Nico in it.

That's a terrible idea. I think you mean every team should just have Nun :p

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So you're bailing on the game completely? lol

I was forcing myself to play for the most part, and these events just make it worse. rhythm games are all about the music and the actual game itself, and I don't like either of them in this game (even though i've put up with it for so long). The beatmaps are either too easy or (thanks to the dailies) just impossible to read rhythm thanks to the claustrophobic/slow interface. Relinquishing my account will liberate my mind completely.

sorry, carry on with official idol business

I was forcing myself to play for the most part, and these events just make it worse. rhythm games are all about the music and the actual game itself, and I don't like either of them in this game (even though i've put up with it for so long). The beatmaps are either too easy or (thanks to the dailies) just impossible to read rhythm thanks to the claustrophobic/slow interface. Relinquishing my account will liberate my mind completely.

It's cool. If you don't like the music I can see why you wouldn't want to put the time into it since rhythm games heavily rely on it. It's true that the events do get a little overwhelming but I like to see the competition for top spot even if I have given up on being anywhere near the the top ten.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I guess that's fair. I don't mind most of the songs, and even like some of them... and I kind of enjoy the charting of the songs as well, so I don't know.

I do find it annoying that there isn't an incentive to try out harder songs during and event, but that's f2p for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom