• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhaym

I got really bored so I started playing great attack instead. I need to get rid of the cards that convert good/great->perfects!

BsCzJ6GIMAASaDp.jpg

Mermaid Festa Vol.2 after just waking up is brutal. I still had one eye closed from drowsiness and I managed to live with 3 HP and get all the books.

lol. i have a 5 hour timer for when my LP refills so i can do 2 dailies, and for some reason they always line up to when i wake up, or am drowsy from lunch, or nap time after work >.>"

Hugstable

Banned
lol. i have a 5 hour timer for when my LP refills so i can do 2 dailies, and for some reason they always line up to when i wake up, or am drowsy from lunch, or nap time after work >.>"

Be late in playing for 2 hours and then you shift the play schedule! This is why I'm taking a break for this event, I wake up early anyway but screw 4 hour nights of sleep, I'll do it again for Rin lol.

elhaym

hehe considering I have already played after school navigators the most, I will stick to Hard. Playing EX with that smaller song pool would doom me to non-stop after school.

I keep getting screwed by getting Music S.T.A.R.T!! EX versus OP all-UR teams or something. It's pretty discouraging. =/

JoeFu

Banned
I've done maybe a bit better playing EX. I've come in first once and second three times or so. Only gotten third once and same with fourth. The songs are more fun on EX anyways. Was getting a bit bored of hard.

Mokoi

Banned
I've done maybe a bit better playing EX. I've come in first once and second three times or so. Only gotten third once and same with fourth. The songs are more fun on EX anyways. Was getting a bit bored of hard.

Go try out today's spicy song. Let me know how that goes. I'm scared to try this one.

JoeFu

Banned
Go try out today's spicy song. Let me know how that goes. I'm scared to try this one.

I almost beat that song the other day it was available. I died right at the end but I was in a restaurant and couldn't hear anything lol. I think I can do it. It's the only spicy song I got close to beating.

it's too much for me

i've tried it with my brain on, no dice. with my brain off, no dice. next i'll try and do it with my eyes closed, maybe that will work. (It won't work)
The 2nd and 4th volley of DUN-DUNDUNDUN are the hardest. Especially the transition that lead to them.
With some practice, you should ace the 1st and 3rd volley. For the other two, you can only pray to Hanayo that you will miraculously succeed.

JoeFu

Banned
The event EX are the same ad the ones that rotate right? I couldn't beat start:dash back when I first got the JP version and now I can no problem! Super fun song

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Have played loneliest baby like 5 times today lol. My smile team in jp is so bad. Either that or I'm running into really strong teams

Keep getting last place even when I FC OTL

firehawk12

Subete no aware
what you mean the guaranteed SR when UR Umi was added?
If you're asking me, they seem to be cycling through the first UR draws again for some reason. They did Nico before the event and now Umi. I have no idea what plans they have now. lol

Yay yay! I drew the Umi card from the TW game.
Just a rare Umi

Also those event scores are so low.
Yeah, more players, but not as dedicated at the moment.

Mokoi

Banned
thats weird, has UR Honoka been added?

and playing three versions, which one do you play the most? >__>

I think only SR firetruck Honoka has been added. I also checked the list of available URs, but I can't read the txt so I'm assuming nope. Also just for right now I'm playing Jp most. Haven't even played the English game since Nico's event.

Sakura

:D

So cute!

Are you iOS or Android? I've never had freezing but I've had it crash back to home alot before.

Android. The first time it froze I could still go back to home and eventually it just crashed. Just now though it froze and my phone wouldn't come back on so I had to restart. Maybe it's overheating it feels pretty hot.

Hachitora

<3

Too bad it's not a duet. I'd like to see her singing with someone else to see how their voices match, but I guess a Rin solo is just as good ^^

I don't think my phone likes this game. It's frozen on me twice now.

A lot of people I've talked to have had similar complaints I think. Some of them say that it might be a server issue, while others say that it might just be a version issue. The only times I've ever experienced slowdown is if someone sends me a message or I get some other notification while I'm playing. I'm betting the problem is just bugs in the EN version that they need to sort out.

Sakura

<3
A lot of people I've talked to have had similar complaints I think. Some of them say that it might be a server issue, while others say that it might just be a version issue. The only times I've ever experienced slowdown is if someone sends me a message or I get some other notification while I'm playing. I'm betting the problem is just bugs in the EN version that they need to sort out.

But I'm playing the Japanese version &#645;&#65288;´&#9684;&#3178;&#9684;&#65289;&#643;
First time it happened while I was scrolling between songs and second while I was levelling up.

Dammit second time today I've accidentally used the wrong team for a song.

Mokoi

Banned
But I'm playing the Japanese version &#645;&#65288;´&#9684;&#3178;&#9684;&#65289;&#643;
First time it happened while I was scrolling between songs and second while I was levelling up.

Old phone maybe? Also lol I done that to many times.

Hachitora

Well then I have no idea =w=

Might just be the overheating thing then. Your phone's CPU was probably running out of memory or something. Did you have any other apps open? Though I guess running out of memory would crash the game, not freeze it...

I do this all the time -_-

Edit:
I haven't ID searched in forever but the game would crash several times before finding the player
Same thing happened to me a few times. But for some reason searching for a different ID wouldn't crash the game, then the other ID would work too. Probably just a coincidence

firehawk12

Subete no aware
thats weird, has UR Honoka been added?

and playing three versions, which one do you play the most? >__>

I think only SR firetruck Honoka has been added. I also checked the list of available URs, but I can't read the txt so I'm assuming nope. Also just for right now I'm playing Jp most. Haven't even played the English game since Nico's event.

No, they did the Honoka card draw during the Nico event. So she's been there before.

I'm bouncing between all three, but at least the TW and US versions of the 25lp songs to burn the LP faster. lol

JoeFu

Banned
Lol @ After school navigators. Seriously what the heck. I guess its cool to hear a random heavy metal song... Song was fun though.

Marche90

Man, I still don't know how I FC'd the event song. I did that the first day only once, and I haven't been able to repeat that feat again.

As for the daily song, I'm joining the A combo club ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom