• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that i think about it, it makes more sense to have a bunch of unidolized SR's than a few idolized SR's and R's.

until you have all SR's.

So what do yall do with the R's that you max bond but can't make the cut for your party?

give them the axe?

Mokoi

Banned
Haha so harsh Safs. Although it is true.

So what do yall do with the R's that you max bond but can't make the cut for your party?

give them the axe?

Feed them to the upgrade of the the skills of the rare in my team. I don't ever sell them because it feels wrong just throwing out rares.

Hachitora

Almost wasted some LP by playing Super Metroid for too long -_- I was playing for so long that time just flew by. Went back in the game and saw that I was one LP away from full.

I like Kotori in cutesy songs like Sweet&Sweet Holiday and Blueberry Train

Yeah, I surprisingly like Blueberry Train despite not liking Kotori's current voice. Her voice in Blueberry Train and Kokuhaku sound like a mix of her old and new voices.

give them the axe?

I usually save them to feed to new SRs.

really wish there is a reason to keep rares around. like having 'set bonuses'.

feels kinda bad fusing/selling idolized rares, because the smile ones are great :3

i guess your pokedex has them all still

Hugstable

Banned

feels kinda bad fusing/selling idolized rares, because the smile ones are great :3

I wish I could carry more cards so I didn't have to get rid of them sometimes :(

I think Umi, Rin, Nozomi is a weirder combo

But Umi and especially Rin are such great singers! Then again BiBi does have Maki and Eli >_>

Markun

qFzGfbC.jpg

KwXhEoW.jpg

All idols are treated fairly in my account as far as I'm concerned!

Satoko is a dead woman as soon as I get the Nozomi SR though.

zoku88

My god it is too hot. I'm trying to play but I just keep sweating all over Nico-chan.

I've been having this problem as well this whole time :-/

It eventually gets so bad that sometimes there is this certain spot on my screen where it detects a touch event even when my finger isn't there... I pretty much clean it every two or three plays now :-|

firehawk12

Subete no aware
6TzhfBHl.png

My US account still has room, but I already have like 6 Honokas. :/
I don't even know what I should do with them.

I've been nuking all the normals in the JP version though, although it costs like 40k gold to feed a maxed out Normal to another idol. Spending loveca on adding more slots seems a bit excessive anyway...

ACnTmGhl.png

I feel bad for dropping combo on this, even though this was my first time playing it. That said, I can't believe they have a prog rock song... at this point, I'm expecting a metal song and an emo song somewhere down the line. lol

PewPewK

Welp, I've basically missed too much of this Nico event while I was at Anime-Expo. Probably too late to catch up and get the SR now without spending Loveca, so I'll probably just sit this event out and just do what I can without killing myself.

Chariot

It's over guys,Love Live BD vol.1 sold over 100k now
103,004 *3 Love Live! 2nd Season [BD]: 2014/06/20
10,082 *2 Gochuuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/20
*9,861 *2 Mekaku City Actors[BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
*8,643 *5 Knights of Sidonia [BD+DVD]: 2014/05/28
*8,437 *1 No Game no Life [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
*7,233 *2 Kamigami no Asobi [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
*5,563 *1 Date A Live II [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/27
*5,530 *2 Isshuukan Friends [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/18
*2,911 *1 Black Bullet [BD+DVD]: 2014/07/02
*2,640 *1 Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou [BD+DVD]: 2014/07/02
*1,490 *1 Hitsugi no Chaika [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/27
*1,469 *1 Akuma no Riddle [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/18
*1,324 *1 Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/18
**817 *1 Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
**,679 *1 Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
**,362 *1 Blade and Soul [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/25
**,*** *0 Fuuun Ishin DaiShogun [BD+DVD]: 2014/06/27
**,*** *0 Seikoku no Dragonar [BD+DVD]: 2014/07/02
Love Live defeated Madoka by almost 20k.

Azusa

During the Sword Art Online panel at Anime Expo 2014 which hosted Sword Art Online author, Kawahara Reki, character designer, abec, and producer, Kazuma Miki, it has been announced that there is currently no plans for an Accel World 2nd season. The reason is because Sunrise is busy with Love Live!.

Uh. I like Kuroyukihime.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't think I'm ever going to FC the daily songs. Well I did quite well on yesterdays but Mermaid Fiesta 2 A HA HA HA HA HA HA. I should change my sex so you can call me Miss BGBW.

m0t0k1

Arigatou gozaimasu

Also, because they need to be quoted over and over and over again.
Because you wanted to be avatar quoted :)
image.php

Just had after school NAVIGATORS as a song during the event. How the hell is that song pure and metal in mah LL? Guess they want to cover every base :p

Yui

Damn it, I should have used all my Loveca during the first round of songs. The second batch is like a collection of songs I don't like to play... (except for after school NAVIGATORS!)
Especially Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki... there are like 30+ songs and they have to use this one in two Score Matches in a row. -___-

fek

On the sub-units, I think one of the first things they decided was that Honoka, Eli and Umi would be leaders so they couldn't be in the same unit. Then, for BiBi I know the basic concept was related to models and fashion stuff, don't know about the others

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Tried Fiesta II with no sound.

Wow. How did I survive to the end? (because I cheated and used a green team)

Mermaid Festa Vol.2 after just waking up is brutal. I still had one eye closed from drowsiness and I managed to live with 3 HP and get all the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom