• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
About when will ENG get some of them multiplayer like events?

these grinding events, think my tolerance has just about ran out lol. I think a better use of my time is just to spend like $30 on loveca during guarantee SR times instead.

Hugstable

Banned
About when will ENG get some of them multiplayer like events?

these grinding events, think my tolerance has just about ran out lol. I think a better use of my time is just to spend like $30 on loveca during guarantee SR times instead.

Yeah I really wanna try out the score match events. That's why I took a break on this one, one event after another is hard lol.

haha this happened to me so much, and it ends up making you play an extra 3 songs. Those levels up are always useful, but now that I'm a high level they rarely come :(

it also rarely matters now that the game has matured a bit where its impossible to hit top 1000 without dumping loveca and a hefty amount of time to grind anyways.

I've never had song crashes, only menu crashes

I did some tests about that, it usually happens after you visit the event rankings with the dofferent music. After visiting that menu if you start going thorugh menus or play theres a very high chance of a crash, Ive also seen heavy lag in menus before crashing.

So the tip of the day is:
Never visit the event menu before playing, only after a session, and swith off the game after that.

Katoki

Haha, guess I'm going to avoid playing this morning. I was hitting the notes and they were going from perfect to misses since they were holds. My nexus 7 has failed me today. ._.

mJiLtgU.png
These kind of things would not happen with a real idol, like Hanayo. :<

Mokoi

Banned
They must have really good teams. I haven't really bothered to level any of my cards up, so that's probably why I keep placing last.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow… I just earned the event normal. Goes to show how little effort I've put into this.

Though I should probably go on an event song binge seeing as I have over 1000 books.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't think I can continue Nozomi's event. The goal just seems too far away. Hehe I also keep choosing to play an Ex song, and end up failing each time.

Start;dash is hard.

Markun

I don't think I can continue Nozomi's event. The goal just seems too far away.

You should relinquish your Nozomi avatar. You're not worthy.

Joking aside, don't give up! &#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12425;&#12397;&#12400;&#12397;&#12400;&#12397;&#12400;&#12366;&#12406;&#12354;&#12407;!

Mokoi

Banned
You should relinquish your Nozomi avatar. You're not worthy.

Joking aside, don't give up! &#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12425;&#12397;&#12400;&#12397;&#12400;&#12397;&#12400;&#12366;&#12406;&#12354;&#12407;!

You're right I'm not worthy of this avatar. However I am worthy of the flipped one! lol

maybe if you would stop messing around man

Ha yeah maybe I should.
I'm not, Ex is too much fun.

Hachitora

That feel when you forget to spend your LP and you see that you're at full -_-

Jesus, the guy in first place has 72,000 event points. How many Love Gems has this guy spent???

Markun

I'm hoping the next event is a Maki event, because they're adding each character's solo songs with each new event now and I really want to play this song.

It's also kind of working out since they seem to be going first-year (Hanayo) > second-year (Honoka) > third-year (Eli) ever since they started the solo song events.

</tinfoil hat>

Hachitora

I'm hoping the next event is a Maki event, because they're adding each character's solo songs with each new event now and I really want to play this song.

It's also kind of working out since they seem to be going first-year (Hanayo) > second-year (Honoka) > third-year (Eli) ever since they started the solo song events.

</tinfoil hat>

Sadly, Maki's event is the last of the nine. And it's a score attack, so no Darling :( Even if it wasn't, they'd probably use the other BiBi song, since the last two used Printemps and Lily White songs. I think Darling does get added later though =w=

Markun

Sadly, Maki's event is the last of the nine. And it's a score attack, so no Darling :( Even if it wasn't, they'd probably use the other BiBi song, since the last two used Printemps and Lily White songs. I think Darling does get added later though =w=

I should've said the next Japan event somewhere in my post.

I was making a prediction for the next possible Japan event because I noticed a pattern in how they're ordering the events and I felt like making a wild prediction. Sorry about that.

Hachitora

I should've said the next Japan event somewhere in my post.

I was making a prediction for the next possible Japan event because I noticed a pattern in how they're ordering the events and I felt like making a wild prediction. Sorry about that.

Ah I see. I probably should've gotten that from how you talked about their solos ^^

A new event Maki would be nice. Though they just added the amazing UR Mermaid Maki so they might give some attention to someone else

Draxal

We gonna get mix-up events soon in Eng? I need a breather from all this token grinding

Not for a while. Its going to be Honoka Eli Hanayo Nozomi Rin Maki. Maki will be the first score attack.

I have a feeling the Kotori Umi events might happen again just like in JPN and TWN. Think the game grew in popularity by a decent amount since the Kotori event launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom