• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens in K-On GAF stays in K-On GAF?

k-on-ritsu-poutm4u3p.gif

Fine

Lockon

wow what happened in here? I've been busy a few weeks because of new job. Now I came to see what's going on lately, and met an invasion!

Anyway, yea I haven't been playing much going to catch up over the weekend. And *might* start watching season 2 finally.

Argh, my phone decided to update some apps while I was playing a 25LP song. The ensuing lag was so horrible it made me fail the song.
I hate my phone. >_>

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Need 5000 more for Nozomi and 3500 more for Nico. I have like 350 notebooks saved though. Might get Nico tomorrow.

tenton

yeah shouldn't his rank be higher? anyway it aint jp levels

926k for first place there

Well, I think if one started out with rank 1 at the start of the event, it might be possible to only be at the rank he's at.

As for the JP event, keep in mind Score Match is easier to gain a more points. The 2nd tier is about 2.5x the score that the token events are. Ever since they drastically increased that 2nd tier standing (from 11500 to 21000 place at one point), it's been kind of hovering in the 60k-65k range for Score Matches and 23k-28k for token events for the 2nd tier.

It's also easier for someone who's been playing for a while to go through the JP events easier; I'm above the 2nd tier cutoff pretty easily right now for Nozomi (and already picked up her card), where I need to start spending more gems in earnest if I want to get to the same level in the EN Nico event (and then more for an attempt at the top tier).

Caerith

There's no way that's legit. Earning that many points (even at S/S) would earn you 20,000+ experience just from the event song. I don't know how much exp it takes for each level, but I'm rank 36 and it takes 689 to reach 37, so even if all prior levels also took 689 (they take considerably less) he'd be rank 29+ by now, and that's not even counting all the exp he'd have gotten from live shows in order to earn the notes needed to do the event.

tenton

In the english event? I haven't been following this event, but wow if true at 30k in one hour.

Yeah, the EN event. I mean, he overtook the lead in one hour. Let's say you saved up enough tokens and just started playing. Let's say you average exactly 2 min per Love Novels play (and clear your members list when it gets full). At Hard, getting S rank and S combo is 233. 233 x 30 = 6990. So obviously some bullshit that I hope gets zapped down (or could be some weirdo glitch).

Edit: This also presumes he was right behind the leader, which we also know wasn't the case.

Caerith

Yeah, the EN event. I mean, he overtook the lead in one hour. Let's say you saved up enough tokens and just started playing. Let's say you average exactly 2 min per Love Novels play (and clear your members list when it gets full). At Hard, getting S rank and S combo is 233. 233 x 30 = 6990. So obviously some bullshit that I hope gets zapped down (or could be some weirdo glitch).

Edit: This also presumes he was right behind the leader, which we also know wasn't the case.

The worst thing is that he's an idiot. How many people are cheating and not making it obvious?

Hugstable

Banned
Hey thanks for all them posts about DS. It got me hype to replay it, and been having a lot fun.

No problem, I'm about to start getting into another session right now.
I beat Sif yesterday, I think I was supposed to do this area way earlier though, it was really easy

tenton

Still, how many are non-obviously cheating in the top 1000? Kinda kills any motivation to use loveca myself.

I suppose it depends on how the cheating works. Maybe they don't have any control over how it shows up? Like there's a glitch and it kind of just appears out of thin air?

Kincaido

I would do the smile one right now if I had 50 since my team is so weak. Also, screw guaranteed unless it has a new Eli :p

Only doing 50 draws for BiBi now

Kincaido

The newer Rs might have something do with it though lol

Either way it is pretty weird that my Pure team is really good and my Smile is very weak :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom