• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

fucking game registering your button press after you let go is the worst. fucking perspiring fingers and perspiring screen. Goddamn condesncation

zoku88

I accidentally hit pause all of the time. Sometimes I'm lucky and it doesn't actually cause me to miss the next note when I unpause...

zoku88

What how? Even when trying to press it the game doesn't even register it.

I play with my index fingers. So, my third finger seems to constantly be in a good position over the pause button.

I actually also have a hard time intentionally pushing the pause button. So, for android at least, pushing the home button makes the game pause (since you're at the homescreen.) Much easier to pause that way :)

Sakura

I don't think I'm cut out for this lol
0L0VU10.jpg
Oh well I still get points.

not too mention that pause button can be a pain to actually hit, maybe it would be better in the middle where the music note is

that feel when you wake up to 'save' a song to play later and fail to press the pause and frantically try to survive a song while half asleep with eyes barely open.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I want to believe that they did that because people were complaining about pausing too much? I dunno. :p

Also, Mokoi, I thought you were going to put UR Hanayo back as your lead! lol

chrono01

So apparently NISA will be releasing a super-deluxe set of Love Live for $84.98. This is in addition to their standard version.

It comes with:

• Love Live! Original Soundtrack - Notes of School idol days
(2 CDs, total of 68 songs), includes insert songs,
opening theme, ending theme (TV series of all
versions) and episode 1's song, "Private
Wars" (Song by A-RISE)

• 2 Blu-ray disc set
- Total of 13 episodes
- Runtime: 307 mins
- Original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles

• Bonus features: Clean opening and ending,
clean episode 1 ending, clean episode 13 ending,
Japanese trailers, and Japanese TV spots

• Full color, hardcover art book (approx. 11" x 7",
28 pages) with episode guide, character info,
and gorgeous full color illustrations

• Love Live! Weiß Schwarz card

• Premium hardcover slipcase

Also:

• Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
- Love Live! Tear-resistant Poster (17"x11")

http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Love-Live-School-Idol-Project-1st-Season-Premium-Concert-Set

Anyone else tempted to upgrade? I am. Those CD's would be nice to have.

Hachitora

My pause button also hates me. It never registers that I hit it, and it cosgs me a few points. The lack of a countdown also irritates me
GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TW IS DOING. THEY HAVE EX SONGS AND THEY ARE RE-RUNNING THE UMI EVENT. WHYYYYYYY.
Lol, the TW version has always seemed to do whatever the hell it wants. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets score matches tomorrow ^^

Seriously. Everytime I pause it when someone asks me something in the middle of a song, it takes like a good 3 or 4 presses just for it to register that one time.

Because of this, I usually just press my phone's HOME button. It automatically suspends the game.

EDIT:
Ha. Didn't realize that's the exact same thing zoku88 said in the first place.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So apparently NISA will be releasing a super-deluxe set of Love Live for $84.98. This is in addition to their standard version.

http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Lo...um-Concert-Set

Anyone else tempted to upgrade? I am. Those CD's would be nice to have.

I would probably buy this if they had cards for the iOS game.

I had no idea Weiss Shwarz was in English now??

Also, looks to be exclusive to their store?
How much is the regular edition of the LL BD?
50. It's worth it if you want the CD I suppose? Although maybe you can find it cheap on Yahoo auctions now?

Lol, the TW version has always seemed to do whatever the hell it wants. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets score matches tomorrow ^^
I guess I don't mind doing it to get 4 Umis. But I'm just confused as fuck now. lol

Mokoi

Banned
I just hit the power button or the home button my phone. At least those are actual buttons.

How much is the regular edition of the LL BD?

If you're interested just order the first season from right stuf It's 47.99 compared to NIS $51.99

Also this may be the first time I order something from NIS.

Edit: Never mind the only thing different is the ost which I got, and card/poster.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So $30 more for two CDs and a card? And no UR? :|

I will probably end up buying it anyways

It comes with:
who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who...

OvO

• Love Live! Weiß Schwarz card

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Really though, the card is crappy and has many other cards just like it.)

zulux21

The game definitely knows who your favorite character is and intentionally doesn't give that card.

coming from experience.

ooh I wonder what the game thinks is my favorite card... as aside from the first two songs I haven't played the game... I have just been collecting daily rewords for the last month lol.
my best charactors seem to be honoka kosaka, and idolized versions of maki nishikino, nico yazawa, and maki nishikino... i really should start playing some more but it's such a pain to set up a table just to play the game :p

chrono01

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed to see no UR, it would have been a nice opportunity. :(

I haven't decided whether to purchase it or not, though. I mean, the standard edition is nice enough as is, I'm just trying to debate whether it's worth the extra $$$ for the first season OST and the bonus card [which I'll never use].

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed to see no UR, it would have been a nice opportunity. :(

I haven't decided whether to purchase it or not, though. I mean, the standard edition is nice enough as is, I'm just trying to debate whether it's worth the extra $$$ for the first season OST and the bonus card [which I'll never use].
You could be a WS master though!

Mokoi

Banned
So $30 more for two CDs and a card? And no UR? :|

I will probably end up buying it anyways

It's not worth it! Be financially smart please.
Spend that money on loveca instead :p

Yui

Well, since they deliberately removed the code insert button from the ENG version I highly doubt we will get merchandise URs anytime soon. :/

Also, that new first place in the ENG event ranking is another cheater right?
And the game refuses to let me FC the event song since yesterday. It's a conspiracy!!

Edit: Has this been posted yet? "Congratulations on the School Idol festival English version release!"

Kincaido

I've only got the exclusive Eli figure ordered still. The Honoka does look nice though. Kinda want the Kotori exclusive too.

Playing this on my iphone 5s is so weird lol. Screen too small. I tried to see if I could set it on my table and play it like how do on my ipad and was missing a bunch of notes I'd normally get. Back to ipad you go my account.

Jintor

Finally FC'd a daily! Green daily fc'd. Finally. Jesus god.

Live Love Live is creeptown jpn. Sorry girls. I think I hate japanese tv lol

Kincaido

Yoshino Nanjo <3

Thanks for sharing Yui!

Also, I like how sometimes I f5 the page I see Mokoi's avatar change :p

Mokoi

Banned
Finally FC'd a daily! Green daily fc'd. Finally. Jesus god.

Live Love Live is creeptown jpn. Sorry girls. I think I hate japanese tv lol

Creeptown? If you're talking about how crazy some fans are; who seem to lack social skills then yep I agree.

Yoshino Nanjo <3

Thanks for sharing Yui!

Also, I like how sometimes I f5 the page I see Mokoi's avatar change :p

I like to change my avatar at random now.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom