• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

I just read the TOS. I don't think that they would like it, but technically there is nothing that would forbid you from doing so. There is no rule that something else than you (a bot isn't you) log into your account, the rules state that avatars should be static, but that can only mean gifs, since everyone can change their avatars at any time and there is no limit in how much you can change your avatar.
Intriguing.

Mokoi

Banned
Hehe you found a loophole in the system. Also idk why but with the images I make transparent they don't show up as transparent when I use them as an avatar. This picture for example. Perhaps it's because I don't use Photoshop.

EsVWBJz.png

Chariot

Hehe you found a loophole in the system. Also idk why but with the images I make transparent they don't show up as transparent when I use them as an avatar. This picture for example. Perhaps it's because I don't use Photoshop.

EsVWBJz.png
I don't know why it shouldn't work, the transparency seems fine. What are you using? Gimp? paint.net?

Avatar bots... I don't know why but I need them! :O
We could ask TechSavvyGAF and use them for about five minutes until the mods crack us down :D

Hachitora

EsVWBJz.png
I had that problem before. I think the problem was the picture was too big for an avatar

EsVWBJz.png

You need to resize it to 100(w)x120(h) pixels or smaller. If you let the forum resize it for you it loses the transparency.

Yui

EsVWBJz.png

This should work.

fdfsdfsdfsdft0kvw.png

Hugstable

Banned

EsVWBJz.png

It seems fine right here. It might be too big for an avatar though. I really like it you should try to get it to work.

Edit: damn Yui is fast!

Mokoi

Banned
It's nice seeing that much Nozomi on one page, and I see now. Gotta re-size it to 100x120.

Edit: Thanks yui! Also yeah I tried to use it becasue it was less than 50.0 KB

Chariot

Oh, you actually tried to use the big picture as an avatar?
From the avatar upload thingie: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 120 pixels or 50.0 KB (whichever is smaller)." I didn't even know that you could upload pictures that are bigger than that.

Oh, you actually tried to use the big picture as an avatar?
From the avatar upload thingie: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 120 pixels or 50.0 KB (whichever is smaller)." I didn't even know that you could upload pictures that are bigger than that.

You can, and then the forum software resizes it with a not really good resize algorithm.

yeaahhh im feeling the 'quits' for this, like with most f2p games after a bit :(

gonna take a break from events lol. Got a fair amount of SR's for each team anyhow.

Maki is gonna be a while right?

Today is the day of my big push. No waking up at 3am dumping Loveca to get into the top 1000. I have it all worked out. I'm working from home today. I have 59 LP, I play the daily song twice for 50 LP, set an alarm for an hour and a half so my LP recharges back up 25. Play the daily again, spend a Loveca and start all over again. This will be perfect.

Hachitora

I always just assumed she was singing normally as Rin but I wonder what Aina's normal singing voice is like

assuming
hoping
that she is changing it too >__>
I just listened to part of the Please and Secret song and the voice that Aina puts on is pretty much a lower and more toned down Nozomi voice. It doesn't sound that bad actually

Hachitora

mmm yeah she does sound a bit better in that song

now what about Aya and Yurika??? I think Yurika sounds good in Nawatobi, but she is still doing her kayo-chin voice, just more softly.
I don't really listen to Nawatobi, but Ucchi's voice in Yume Once Again (one of the Guided Fate Paradox character songs) is pretty good. There's a bit less of Kotori's squirrel-ness.

Hachitora

finally listening to these now, Nanjolno's song atm @__@

I don't need to buy this game, I really don't need to buy this game, I have enough games, but it is only $20....
Yeah, it's like Castlevania/rock stuff. Pretty catchy.
I have the game, but I haven't played it yet due to my own backlog of RPGs =w= I wish i have so I could say whether or not it's worth it. It seems kinda fun from the trailers i'd seen a while back.

Hachitora

lol yeah if I get it, I will find out whether I like it or not much later! but I'm not really playing anything on PS3 now just some Project Diva here and there, finally 100 plays on Melancholic!, so if I could put down LLSIF for a few minutes I could try guided fate paradox out

and wow Yurika does sound much better singing normally
That does sound pretty nice. I don't know why I don't listen to that one more often. I mostly just listen to the Pile, Emitsun, and Ucchi songs. Mimorin's song is just hilarious ^^

fek

I like Mimorin's pink-haired idiot voice the most.
And I haven't spent much time with Guided Fate too.. I was really excited for it because I love ZHP and it's very similar, but I was busy with Pokemon when it released

yeaahhh im feeling the 'quits' for this, like with most f2p games after a bit :(

gonna take a break from events lol. Got a fair amount of SR's for each team anyhow.

Maki is gonna be a while right?

I know how you feel! I do the same thing with f2p games. The events always burn me out. I've been pacing myself for this event though.

I could definitely use an SR, but I'm not gonna overdo it. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. Only at 6,300 now. =(

Needing 13,000 instead of 11,000 really threw me off. I'm also waiting for Maki event, so it's no big deal if I miss this one.

Mokoi

Banned
lol yeah if I get it, I will find out whether I like it or not much later! but I'm not really playing anything on PS3 now just some Project Diva here and there, finally 100 plays on Melancholic!, so if I could put down LLSIF for a few minutes I could try guided fate paradox out

and wow Yurika does sound much better singing normally

So that's who was singing in that song. I couldn't tell, and yes she sounds soo much better.

m0t0k1

I know how you feel! I do the same thing with f2p games. The events always burn me out. I've been pacing myself for this event though.

I could definitely use an SR, but I'm not gonna overdo it. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. Only at 6,300 now. =(

Needing 13,000 instead of 11,000 really threw me off. I'm also waiting for Maki event, so it's no big deal if I miss this one.

Yep i completely understand. I only play during events. the couple of days of breaks really help keeping the game fresh. Also dropped the nico event was wayy to busy the last couple of days so only time to play 1 game :p.

Only 649 points more and I can finish Nico event at last. Tonight is the night.

I'll be rooting for you. Almost to your goal :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Being so relaxed during this event will likely mean I'll end up with 12000 points I feel like a right muppet.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
700 more for Nozomi and 1000 more for Nico. Will get them both tonight. My crappy smile team can finally be decent! Kept throwing me smile songs all day ;_;

Mazre

In the home stretch on both events, ~7k for Nozomi and ~2k for Nico. Should finish both up Sat evening/Sunday morning. EN side I've max leveled all the blue and green N's. Have a nice alpaca ranch going and a huge stack of lvl 9-10 red N's.

In related despair, will likely be 50 pulling after the JP event, but think I'm gonna sit on my EN stack until they add the Maki UR.

fek

I'll try a pull too when event is over, maybe in both versions. The other day I was testing and "accidentally" bought 50 loveca in the eng version. Usually google play doesn't accept my card even in other games but it seems somehow it works now

m0t0k1

In the home stretch on both events, ~7k for Nozomi and ~2k for Nico. Should finish both up Sat evening/Sunday morning. EN side I've max leveled all the blue and green N's. Have a nice alpaca ranch going and a huge stack of lvl 9-10 red N's.

In related despair, will likely be 50 pulling after the JP event, but think I'm gonna sit on my EN stack until they add the Maki UR.

You and me both also arround 7k for the nozomi event guess i will reach the card sunday lets go get that card! If i get that Nozomi i can have an all SR team :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just read the TOS. I don't think that they would like it, but technically there is nothing that would forbid you from doing so. There is no rule that something else than you (a bot isn't you) log into your account, the rules state that avatars should be static, but that can only mean gifs, since everyone can change their avatars at any time and there is no limit in how much you can change your avatar.
Intriguing.
People used to do that before GAF moved to internal hosting for avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom