• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
playing while sleepy is hard, playing Pure songs with a weak team is hard, math is hard

if I play badly again, it still may not be enough! *sigh*

I will be doing a pull or two as well!

I still miss Sweet&Sweet Holiday (even though I have it in jp)
How the heck do you have 2.7 million gold? lol
I'm always broke because I am max levelling all the normals.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Because I am not maxing the normals! Most of my cards I use are all maxed as well.

hehe I am way too lazy to do all of them in jp, but I am very slowly going to try to max them all in eng
I'm at 75 or so maxed in the JP version. Slowly but surely getting that free loveca.

Playing the first two EX songs in the TW version, I think they are actually easier than Soldier Game. The EX versions of the early songs really seem easy.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
470 until Nozomi and the highest I can get by doing two hard songs is 466 OTL

SR Nozomi getting delayed by 90 more minutes :<

I could do an easy or normal song i guess, but eh. Also not confident enough for Ex score match or think my teams are good enough lol

Kincaido

Nico get! Used up a lot of scout points to level her up to 60 right away. Was hoping I would get a pure Maki out of it since she's the last one I need to idolize, but it was not meant to be :<

Got like 3 Rins, 2 Elis, 2 Hanayos, 2 Nicos, and 1 Honoka instead :(

Also, Smile is my strongest team now lol

Sakura

Ha ha, this guy must have chosen the wrong team or something.
7VRHAS1.jpg

Anyway, is there any reason to choose Hard songs over Normal? I can barely pass hard songs it seems. Are the extra points you get for doing 2 hard songs more than what I would get for doing 3 normals? Or is it just to burn through LP faster?

zoku88

Ha ha, this guy must have chosen the wrong team or something.

Anyway, is there any reason to choose Hard songs over Normal? I can barely pass hard songs it seems. Are the extra points you get for doing 2 hard songs more than what I would get for doing 3 normals? Or is it just to burn through LP faster?

by points, do you mean the stuff for events?

Normally, LP = points you get (given taht you hit all of them).

But 15LP songs get you an extra point.

25LP songs get you two extra.

Sakura

by points, do you mean the stuff for events?

Normally, LP = points you get (given taht you hit all of them).

But 15LP songs get you an extra point.

25LP songs get you two extra.

I mean basically event points, EXP, and bond points I guess.
Say I get A rank A combo on 3 normal songs or C rank shit combo on 2 hard songs.
Which results in more points for me? Should I just stick to normal?

Kincaido

Yeah, I just heard it. So good! I said I wanted a Nozomi that said "lucky!" a while back and it came true ;_;

Mazre

^^ Alright, that's just adorable.

I truly loathe this song. I can find no redeeming qualities about it. At least when I mess up Soldier Games it feels like it's my fault and the song is still fun to listen too.

JoeFu

Banned
7k from Nozomi and 1.7k from Nico. Probably won't get Nozomi but I really like score matches. Really sad we won't get it in the ENG version for a long while :(

m0t0k1

Got Nico cart at the end YAY! Thanks for the rooting!

YAY nice!

7k from Nozomi and 1.7k from Nico. Probably won't get Nozomi but I really like score matches. Really sad we won't get it in the ENG version for a long while :(

Nozomi is really doable. I started this morning with a 7k difference and now i am at 5k and still can play a couple of days. You still have like 2 days and 15 hours so if you can reach 5k today you are still on schedule of getting her.

Man i noticed something really strange in a match today. How did he get the same combo as me and still did not get a Full combo :eek:

^^ Alright, that's just adorable.

I truly loathe this song. I can find no redeeming qualities about it. At least when I mess up Soldier Games it feels like it's my fault and the song is still fun to listen too.

I dislike how they edited the song. Listening to the in-game edit vs. the full track, I can only conclude that they utterly butchered it. Maybe the beatmap would've been more interesting if some of the intro had remained.

fek

Man i noticed something really strange in a match today. How did he get the same combo as me and still did not get a Full combo :eek:
I think when a song starts with a holding note it's possible to get a good when you start holding and a great or perfect when releasing so it counts for the combo but isn't considered full combo

m0t0k1

I think when a song starts with a holding note it's possible to get a good when you start holding and a great or perfect when releasing so it counts for the combo but isn't considered full combo

Hmm that could be it yes. Sucks to get a good at the start. If that happens to me i will not be in the mood to play the song.

elhaym

I'm playing a song and suddenly I hear NICO NICO NI~~. Ugh, so disturbing.
It's Nico event card, right?

Yup. Eye twitch each and every time.

I dislike how they edited the song. Listening to the in-game edit vs. the full track, I can only conclude that they utterly butchered it. Maybe the beatmap would've been more interesting if some of the intro had remained.

When it came up on my iPod for the first time in the car I kinda just went "Wait, I know these lyrics, but the music is completely wrong??" for the intro section. "OHHHHHH"

Oh god... so you plan on playing the event song like 60+ times on one day?

Yeah, spreading out my Loveca usage and making sure to spend tokens instead of hording them has made this a much less stressful event compared to the past two. I haven't secured a top 1000 spot yet, but I'm on a good path so far.

chrono01

I'm hoarding my event tokens too. I'm at something like 1100, but already used quite a few up earlier on [sitting at around 10.5k points total].

I'm going to grind out some more today, and then likely use them all up on Monday. I hope it's enough to put me within the top 1000.

JoeFu

Banned
YAY nice!

Nozomi is really doable. I started this morning with a 7k difference and now i am at 5k and still can play a couple of days. You still have like 2 days and 15 hours so if you can reach 5k today you are still on schedule of getting her.

Maybe, I get around 280-300 per song, I know I'd probably get more points playing on hard, but it's just too boring.

Also maybe the song had a hold note in the beginning but he didn't get a great/perfect on it? That's one way to get the full combo but not get a full combo I think.

tafer

Oh wow, this is the first time I get to listen the original song. They seriously did a terrible job editing it and if that wasn't so bad the beatmap is kinda annoying too.

Paprikka

I've done that once, it is when the first note is a hold and you get a good at the start of it but still a great/perfect when you let go. And even though you don't get the full combo pop up at the end of the song, you still get an S-rank for the combo since all that cares about is the number.

Hachitora

Yeah i mentioned a while ago that the beginning is kinda abrupt and awkward without the intro. Dunno if the beatmap would be more interesting with the intro in though, since it would still have the annoying galloping in the chorus and outro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom