• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

I'm praying that the Kotori and umi events are coming back. I need a lttile break.

Seriously! I can't wait, also want to keep my ranks, ranked 100 for the song, 473 (not updated) for the event

waiting is such sweet agony

even during the last one, i wanted to do a pull even though I didn't care much for the cards

57 (song) 359 for me. The Honoka legion is carrying my team at this moment.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
image3xsla.jpg
I really didn't expect this to happen. I've just been enjoying the 25lp songs and not really worrying about the event but apparently this happened while I wasn't watching. During the event I'd say I spent 14 or so love stones (?) not sure. I might try for 30k event points now I'm close but it still feels weird. 25lp plus a few recharges really changes the game.

tenton

So apparently NISA will be releasing a super-deluxe set of Love Live for $84.98. This is in addition to their standard version.

It comes with:

• Love Live! Original Soundtrack - Notes of School idol days
(2 CDs, total of 68 songs), includes insert songs,
opening theme, ending theme (TV series of all
versions) and episode 1's song, "Private
Wars" (Song by A-RISE)

• 2 Blu-ray disc set
- Total of 13 episodes
- Runtime: 307 mins
- Original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles

• Bonus features: Clean opening and ending,
clean episode 1 ending, clean episode 13 ending,
Japanese trailers, and Japanese TV spots

• Full color, hardcover art book (approx. 11" x 7",
28 pages) with episode guide, character info,
and gorgeous full color illustrations

• Love Live! Weiß Schwarz card

• Premium hardcover slipcase

Also:

• Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
- Love Live! Tear-resistant Poster (17"x11")

http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Love-Live-School-Idol-Project-1st-Season-Premium-Concert-Set

Anyone else tempted to upgrade? I am. Those CD's would be nice to have.

The CD is the same CD that's been out in Japan for a long while (same name, even). It's a very good CD set.

I already have all the JP BDs and now am in the middle of collecting the JP S2 BDs. Money's gonna be tight

Who am I kidding, I'll be getting this to show my support. Maybe NISA will bring me a µ's seiyuu as a reward some year.

Paprikka

I now regret slacking on the event song, 1700 notebooks take a while to burn through. At least it's double gold right now.

And if anyone still needs a smile UR friend for the last stretch I just unlocked another friend slot.

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone see third place? Why spend all that time, energy and money(?) just to do that. :mad:
He makes me a very sad panda.

WOW! Imagine if he actually spent all that time and Loveca (which to get that high has to be a decent amount) just to make a single joke. He's a Nico fan deep down and he knows it lol.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
That profile lol

So, I have two R Smile Nicos that I can fuse to make my smile team a littile bit stronger, but I don't want R Nico to appear on my profile card for one of my bonds lol

waiting is such sweet agony

even during the last one, i wanted to do a pull even though I didn't care much for the cards

Yeah, the want to draw more cards is strong :x

Mokoi

Banned
That profile lol

So, I have two R Smile Nicos that I can fuse to make my smile team a littile bit stronger, but I don't want R Nico to appear on my profile card for one of my bonds lol

Yeah, the want to draw more cards is strong :x

Haha, just start bonding with the Nun instead. Everybody needs more Nun in their lives. Also I just want a UR Nozomi to be released already, so I can draw some more.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I get an SC rank for Love Novels for the rest of my playthroughs of love novels I'll just manage to get the 13k. Not too bad considering my lack of effort.

Problem is I still have over 30 plays left.

Probably. I also plan on spending Loveca on that day to boost myself to the top 200. I take things too far but it's go big or go home when it comes to Nico.

Don't forget to take playing time into account. Spending 1400 books took longer than I thought. Wouldn't want to pass the deadline with many books still in tow.

froliq

Why torture yourself by saving them up?

I am now at that point where I've maxed every card and don't know want to do with my spares.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You got another 50k after burning 25k a few weeks ago? lol

Ohh, on the US version. Yeah, I have 47k. I'm just waiting for the event to be over to try to get the new normal... I didn't get the one from last time after 5 draws. :(

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
32k friend points. I used a few thousand chasing the max level an idolised member album reward that I had ignored before. Gave me something to do at least.

Draxal

What was the rank 200 cutoff for Umis event? It looks like its going to me at least 30k for Nico. I know there's going to be an extra day but the pace seems to be a lot higher this time.

Draxal

Hmm not sure, from a screenshot I still have, at one point I was in the 30s with 26k and ended up in the 80s or 90s with maybe 28-29k

for Nico I am only 3000 points above the top 1000 cutoff, hope it doesn't raise too much.

Yeah, I thought it was around 26k and 200 is already past that right now. I know people are higher leveled and daily songs means more effective grinding as well, but I do think the game has more players now.

I'm hoping to stay in for the 1000 cutoff at this point. Only going to go for 200 for Honoka (might as well add to her legion) and Eli.

Draxal

I wonder how they decide which cards (of the same type) to make stronger though

Like out of the first Smile SRs, Rin is the strongest

Edit. I thought it was based on abilities but it really does seem random.

Then power creepcomes in with the later sr/urs to induce more buying.

Draxal

Yeah I didn't think of the abilities, checking a few, it looks mostly random but some healers are stronger than score increasers or perfect makers but not all. Healers makes sense to have higher stats I think but maybe it would be bad if they always did, since healers are kind of useless to better players.

The newer cards are a bit stronger as well, but even if they weren't, I'm sure people would still try to get them for the much better artwork.
Like me ;_;

I actually found the pattern for the initial SRs. Its first years > second years > third years. I think some of the initial srs have good art (mostly the cools though who lets be real are the best three in the game anyway and I do like initial sr/event Kotori).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom