• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Lol its bad enough she looks all sad, even the background is boring. Not a huge fan of it idolized either tbh

Yeah, it's not that good. Especially compared to her later ones. I still want it though since I'm a huge Eli fan >_>

But yeah, saving up my gems for job and august versions. Might do one pull when her UR is out just for the heck of it though.

Draxal

Well its not like I don't want her UR or anything...I just want UR Rin and Nozomi the most!

I'm going do my pulls after Nico event, but I am tempted to wait
or just do more
for August cards mostly because according to the wiki thats when they start adding four SRs at a time instead of just two.

I'm going in on the Eli ur just because I need a cool ur. I actually really like Honoka's UR Yaaaiay whenever you complete a song, so maybe the Eli one will surprise there as well.

elhaym

Just stopping by to say ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai.

Bsd8Pv7IcAA8d5w.jpg:small

JoeFu

Banned
I'm sitting at 47 loveca atm, I will get 3 because of my song score so once rewards go out and guaranteed SR pull is up I'm pulling :D

i shouldnt lvl up non idolized cards right? because they get reset when they idolize?

No they keep their levels and bond. YOu just have to make sure the one you want to idolized (the one with the levels and bond levels) is selected first.

tafer

The game seriously needs some mechanism to farm love gems consistently, progress is just unacceptably slow the way it currently is and I'm saying this as someone that put $40 already.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The game seriously needs some mechanism to farm love gems consistently, progress is just unacceptably slow the way it currently is and I'm saying this as someone that put $40 already.
They want you to spend money though. Although the JP version has given away the most gems since I've played it.

Mokoi

Banned

It's never going to happen because doing something like that would cut into profits. They're banking it right now, and we can't have anything ruin that :p

JoeFu

Banned
EX is the best. I can only get first regularly with my Cool team because I have two URs lol. Even then it isn't that great. Only 38k after leader buff.

Katoki

Sometimes I feel that my Nexus 7 is giving up on me when it decides what it wants to respond to. Maybe it's telling me to stop playing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
4-5 a month from log in bonus + 8 a month from events + whatever random bonuses they give + luck with new Normals/Rares... you can probably get a free 10+1 in under half a year. lol

It'll be the last free pull for everyone... then the despair really begins.
wait what why what's going on
No, I mean people will need to spend money if they want to pull more. lol
I guess if someone gets lucky and is able to idolize all the rares, they might have one more free draw to go before they are out of ways to earn loveca.
Oh hm, well maybe I'll just not pull and use love stones only for events to ensure top 1000

Yui

You were going for top 200 for Nico right? And for Nozomi, it looks like the points needed for 35k are definitely increasing...

Good luck!

Yeah, I gave up on a third Nozomi but staying in the top 35k should be relatively easy.
Top 200 for Nico on the other hand... this will be a tough fight. I guess we are looking at a cutoff at like 34.000. :/

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm I feel like I haven't really moved from around rank 100 in the last 24hours. I wonder if the competition for rank 200 will catch up though and change things. It's weird I don't really care about the 2nd extra SR but now I'm there I don't want to lose it...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Not trying to place in top 1000 for once feels kinda nice. I just want my scouting tickets :p

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting some transmission errors in EN version as well... but my connection is terrible so I don't know if it's related to anyone else.

Edit: I really just want this event to be over... I can't take anymore Nico Ni... No more Nico Ni please....

fek

I was in the top 200 for most of the event but got kicked out of it with the crazy competition yesterday, I'll use a bunch of loveca tonight, really want to have both panda and sleepy Nico.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I think the 25lp songs really have made a difference. I really didn't care about the event and ended up right near the top just spending some love gems to play the 25lp ones.

I. Will. Full Combo. Soldier Game. So. Close. Now.

Draxal

I think the 25lp songs really have made a difference. I really didn't care about the event and ended up right near the top just spending some love gems to play the 25lp ones.

I. Will. Full Combo. Soldier Game. So. Close. Now.

I actually made it past the hard part with only one bad this time.

<--- Never Fcing that song.

edit.

Nice to know that event tickets save for that long, I'll save it for the Eli Ur draw then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom