• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
80 bucks sounds pretty standard for a box, but I'm not sure if you're guaranteed a card. I thought I'd heard somewhere it was one in every two, but I could (and probably am) wrong.
Oh I know, I remember when I collected Magic.

If it's not guaranteed per box, then holy shit. I feel bad for people buying these things. :(

Kumubou

So I've been on vacation for a few days (Evo!!! aaaaaafdgfdgfdgd) and I've been playing on and off, and I come home to about 1,500 novels -- and the event ends in about 8 hours. If I go insane and the police find me with notes about killing Nico and Love Novels written in blood, you'll know why.

Paprikka

Just realized the event Nico's skill is pretty good if you get lucky. Finially FC'd the event song and had at least 5-6 procs during the song that I could hear, those two things shot my high score up by about 16,000. RNG = Random Nico Generator.

I have a couple of friends who have gotten super lucky and pulled signed cards from trial decks.

I bought a bunch of cards at a con a few weeks ago and the person running the Bushiroad booth said it was a 1 in 6 chance at a signed card for the trial decks. I have no idea if she was telling the truth or just mixed it up with holographic ones though.

Trial Decks have a 1 per box chance (1 per 6 trial decks) of having a special card. Of THOSE special cards, some are signed, some are RRR (not signed, but foil). Love live Trial Deck has 1 signed card (Honoka) and two RRR (Umi, Kotori) cards. So basically 1 in 18 trial decks had a signed card.

For boosters, 1 box has either a Signed, a RRR, or a SR. In a carton (16 boxes) you can get about 3-4 with signed cards?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Trial Decks have a 1 per box chance (1 per 6 trial decks) of having a special card. Of THOSE special cards, some are signed, some are RRR (not signed, but foil). Love live Trial Deck has 1 signed card (Honoka) and two RRR (Umi, Kotori) cards. So basically 1 in 18 trial decks had a signed card.

For boosters, 1 box has either a Signed, a RRR, or a SR. In a carton (16 boxes) you can get about 3-4 with signed cards?
Man, so do people buy cartons all at once then? lol

Is there a site with pictures of all the cards laid out somewhere? Would be interesting to see them at least.

Also, speaking of cards:
4hUho88l.png

My third Umi... still not sure if I should idolize her or keep three (four after the event) SRs in the team until I can get more cards.

JoeFu

Banned
I haven't touched the TW game in a while. Kinda sad I missed on easy Umi and Kotori oh well. Maybe I'll feel inspired to play it when I get to Taiwan on Wednesday.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Like rank 2000 something. Not bad for minimum playing lol. I'll be happy as long as I get two scouting tickets

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah I wiki'd her. Just a weird thing to say haha.

Pssh not even. Obviously you've never heard that saying before. For examples, oh you're going to Arlington say hi the the Rangers for me. Just spew some famous person name when someone says there going sonewhere.

---

Also I never did get that event Nozomi :(

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Pssh not even. Obviously you've never heard that saying before. For examples, oh you're going to Arlington say hi the the Rangers for me. Just spew some famous person name when someone says there going sonewhere.

---

Next time use some JP iTunes cards!

Also, I hope you chance at least your center back now that the event is over... lol

JoeFu

Banned
Say hi to Jay Chou for me.

Oh yeah no problem.

---

haha I've actually never heard that saying before. I'm sorta near Arlington, I'll do that for you haha.

Man, so do people buy cartons all at once then? lol
hm not really since it's better odds to buy some boxes out of 1 carton, then more boxes out of a different carton.

You'd want 2-6 boxes for a decent deck. 8+ if you want to get a playset (4x) of all the regular cards. higher than that you're just trying to foil out your deck (4x signed, 4x rrr/sr foil versions of regular cards)

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I feel sorry for anyone that didn't get the Nozomi. One of my favorite cards so far. Dat "lucky" is so good

Markun

I recently got back into the English version of the game because dailies were added in. I had to start over though because I forgot to transfer my data from my old phone and I already donated it.

Here's my new stuff if anyone wants to add me as a friend.

raven777

Wait a minute did you just pull that Nozomi UR. It's cool I'm not jealous or anything. Also lol I thought you uninstalled the game after all that money drained.

no I didn't pull. Just someone else's from internet.

I didn't uninstall the game but I never played it since then.

Mokoi

Banned
no I didn't pull. Just someone else's from internet.

I didn't uninstall the game but I never played it since then.

Heh, well that despair seems to have hit hard.

What am I doing with my life.

Eating disgusting pretty patties. Best hope you don't turn green or something. Also nice Kotori fig. What's up with the Sega logo though?

Edit: well it seems they also manufacturer pvc figs. The more ya know.

raven777

Heh, well that despair seems to have hit hard.

Eating disgusting pretty patties. Best hope you don't turn green or something. Also nice Kotori fig. What's up with the Sega logo though?

Edit: well it seems they also manufacturer pvc figs. The more ya know.

indeed it has. it will last until next Maki event.

Paprikka

For anyone still going at it, we still have about 2 hours left before the end of the english event. Rank 1000 cutoff seems to be rising about 300-400 each time. I'd guess anything above 25000 will be safe but it might be cutting it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom