• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paprikka

I feel bad since I should have started earlier. I actually still have around 4 Loveca and would have used them on the event, but I underestimated how long it takes to grind through the songs. ~_~

I think I burned 15+ loveca. The one I burned right at the end that counts for nothing really stings. At least I have 51 now so I can do a pull after maintenance. ;_;

I did the same thing during the Umi event. Played half the night and even swapped to pure Aishiteru Banzai since it's the quickest song. Tried to burn a loveca at the end to get in one more normal play and was short by about 2 minutes.
Fell short of Umi by 90 something points, it sucks :(.

chrono01

I did the same thing during the Umi event. Played half the night and even swapped to pure Aishiteru Banzai since it's the quickest song. Tried to burn a loveca at the end to get in one more normal play and was short by about 2 minutes.
I will be feeling that way shortly, although I suspect it will be a bit more than 90 points. Even still, if I had burned my entire Loveca I would have had a better chance. :/

Oh well, it's a game and I'll move on. I'll definitely thinking twice about spending any Loveca on future events if they don't increase the range, though. I'm really not interested in spending 20 Loveca [and probably double that for the popular idols, such as Eli/Maki] for a second SR. If they don't, I'll play occasionally, get my first event SR card, and that will be it.

Dagnabbit, at the last minute I--

No, I don't wanna talk about it...
You used a Loveca, didn't you?

I know that feel of missing it by 50 points.

Stay strong! Draw some URs.
Damn that really sucks. Hope you guys get your Nicos this time.
Look at all those old avatars. Only like 3 or 4 of those are still around lol

Blast from the past (1-2 months ago). Time to make a new despair picture.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I'm excited for Eli's event. Going in hard right when it starts. 5 gems minimum per day.

Blast from the past (1-2 months ago). Time to make a new despair picture.

This needs to happen.
Everyone will change their avatars again in a month or two anyways

Yui

[and probably double that for the popular idols, such as Eli/Maki] for a second SR.

Mhh, I wouldn't be so sure about this. Nico might be the most popular in the ENG version and I'm not even joking. Eli and Maki are relatively "normal" compared to Nico in terms of being your typical anime waifu. And my guess is, that people in the west aren't too excited about a cool blonde beauty (compared to the JPN fans of course).

Hachitora

Dammit! i went to sleep slightly confident that I'd stay in the top 1,000. Now I'm not sure :( I don't even remember what my score was when I went to sleep. Now i've got to wait half an hour in anticipation. Someone hold me ;_;

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I think I used 20-25 love stones in the end. I'm not sure but it was too many. I was able to full combo all the 25lp songs except Soldier Games though so it felt good to me. I spent a little bit of money I guess but most of those I collected from getting full combos and album rewards and stuff. As for playing the event song about 120 times.... Well I'm not sure that I'm glad I did that but at least it's over now.

chrono01

Well I'm only 151 above you so we'll see what the next 40 minutes brings us.
Oh, I know what it will bring. I KNOW! It won't be this.

i188Yy5JPj2WE.gif

The Cat = Me
The Second Nico SR Card = Electrical Cord

DiGiKerot

I don't think I made it. I'm not too sure of my final total, but I think it's somewhere around 25,800.

Okay, LoveLab. I think it's time to raise it over 1000 for the second SR. I spent probably around 15+ Loveca for this, and I have a feeling I missed out on the SR by a thousand or so. I bet people had a bunch of tokens hoarded for the final half hour and went all-in for the 30 minutes. it wouldn't surprise me if I saw the cutoff being over 28,000. ~_~

I'm a bit lower than that, but I know the feeling. Dropped from the 700/800s down to below the 1000 cut-off with a half hour to go, but not really much I can do about the last minute rushes given that all these events end prior to lunchtime when I'm at work. I have the Loveca but not the time! Bah! BAH I say!

chrono01

I'm a bit lower than that, but I know the feeling. Dropped from the 700/800s down to below the 1000 cut-off with a half hour to go, but not really much I can do about the last minute rushes given that all these events end prior to lunchtime when I'm at work. I have the Loveca but not the time! Bah! BAH I say!
I feel your pain, friend. We will suffer together.

Kincaido

Never wait until the end end to grind. Spend the whole last day grinding like I did :p

It's not fun

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Luckily, the world is full of incorrect people so the Honoka event will be easy to get to the top of since no one else will be playing it.

Rion

Does anyone know whether the song that you finished right on the hour mark count? When I got out the score screen, the event song is already gone. I was able to click through a few menu screens before I got the maintenance message though. Lets hope I am still in the top 1K. Else, the next event better has a higher cut off. The last few hours rush was insane, I am completely exhausted...

Luckily, the world is full of incorrect people so the Honoka event will be easy to get to the top of since no one else will be playing it.

Don't be so sure. People may surprise you. (Some guy named NicoisShit got #3 in the Nico event, who knows why)

Does anyone know whether the song that you finished right on the hour mark count? When I got out the score screen, the event song is already gone. I was able to click through a few menu screens before I got the maintenance message though. Lets hope I am still in the top 1K. Else, the next event better has a higher cut off. The last few hours rush was insane, I am completely exhausted...
it didnt' show my event score screen when I finished my song ;_;

m0t0k1

Look at all those old avatars. Only like 3 or 4 of those are still around lol

I normally don't switch arround had my goemon avatar for like 2 years until the first LL episode aired and switched to cam crazy Kotori. Had that for like 1,5 years until i got crazy with photoshop and then decided to do the new cam crazy kotori which is almost exactly the same. Except for the fact that she is on the other side of the screen and the flower instead of the ribbon.

I want maintenance to end so I can try to sleep [angrily, more than likely].

just 12 min left until you can sleep angry. Times for Europe are way more comfy just had lunch and just chilling until its time for the announcement. Think i did not reach top 10.000 this time lol so have to do with 2 stones.

Rank 1168. Points 25261.

Well...

EDIT:
I see Owl@NeoGAF

Rank 1114. Points 25454

Chrono

Rank 1115. Points 25448

Hachi

Rank 1108. Points 25484

Kincaido

Congrats Mazre! Despair time! Got 2038 and I didn't even try. Pretty sure I would've gotten a second one if I wanted. Getting my ticket though \o/

I had more points than I thought. 26,051, I ranked at 850. O_O

Sorry phoenix296. :(

Ah different chrono then. I see at least 2 other gaffers around my rank. Lets hug it out Hachi and Owl for the despair is far too real tonight.

EDIT:
Wow Azusa...

Rank 1006 Points 25782

Hachitora

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
RIP 14 love gems. And Panda Nico looked kinda nice too ;_;
Looks like it's break time. No interesting events for a while. Excuse me as I cry in despair on my way to LA
Ah different chrono then. I see at least 2 other gaffers around my rank. Lets hug it out Hachi and Owl for the despair is far too real tonight.
Yes plz

m0t0k1

English version rank 18.497. with 3197 points

Japanese 173.972 with 26788 points i barely made it too top 175.000 phew. Now i got a ticket to do a draw.

Funny to see the difference between player amount. Been playing a lot on the japanese version only to get somewhere in the 100k.

1k cut off was 25793. I would have made it if I hadn't taken that 10 minute break. :(

I'm so sorry Azusa.

If none of us return tomorrow you'll know the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom