• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Going to check back in here tomorrow. I hope there were more successful in this event then what I'm seeing. This is horribly depressing. Trust me, not knowing the outcome for an hour, I know how you all must feel.

Nico is evil. She has broken our spirits.

Mazre

OMG the despair is real rip LL thread you had a good run :(

=(

COuZnF5.jpg
The results for the latest EN Love Live event are in....there were no survivors.

m0t0k1

Hey, you never know, maybe we'll all get lucky and draw URs with our consolation draws!

Hahaha not bloody likely!

Everybody download the JPN version we all get our Consolation UR next week! Also did pretty al right on the event song ranking with my shitty team my smile team is arround 28k in power. Got in at rank 1626 :D

Aytrial makes a sudden appearance after being missing for two weeks to gloat. Make sure you're around tomorrow when we all do our 10+1 pulls, there will most definitely be even more despair.

Paprikka

Sorry to those who missed the cutoff, it sucks I know. Hopefully you can all get another when she gets added to the honor student draw after the next event.

I ended up 911 for the event and 130 for the song. I can see Safs right above me for the song ranking. /wave

Dee Dee

I did not get my rewards for the event in the Western version, I qualified for 3 loveca and another of those event regular students.

Should I wait for them to pop up? Last event I got them right after maintenance...

Hachitora

The despair was so real that I couldn't FC Susume Tomorrow Easy T~T I managed to FC hard mode first try though, so that's something
I did not get my rewards for the event in the Western version, I qualified for 3 loveca and another of those event regular students.

Should I wait for them to pop up? Last event I got them right after maintenance...
Just wait. It took a while for the rewards to show up after the first event

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
My internet connection just picked now to die. It's taken this long to get back into the game.....

Event Rank
Rank 95 with 36757

Song Rank
Rank 66 with 213128

I'm really sorry to hear so many people missed out. I don't know what to say... I hope they expand the number in the future. I missed out on the top 1000 for Kotori by just a few points and I felt terrible.

Noxie

Neo Member
I'm so sorry to everyone who missed out. :< And so close! You guys deserved that card; hopefully they raise the cutoff rank for the next event.

I got in at rank 602, 26613 points. I probably could have saved that last loveca stone I used, but oh well! I basically rushed for the last few hours of the event to get it, going from like 17700 or so points to my final. I think I'lll sit out on the top until Hanayo's event since grinding for points isn't so fun. But even now I'm worried the despair will eventually get me as well. ;_;

I come back here to check out how things went during this event and what do I see? Despair. Despair everywhere. :-(

I stopped playing near the end and almost fell out of the top 4000. That was closer than i expected. Not that I'll get anything good with my scouting tickets...
Anyway, the 2 new songs are already FC'ed. Can't wait for tomorrow, EX is finally here!

Jintor

oh my god a banchou normal

i'm happy with my 5700 event rank and 3500 song rank or so, lol. I'll draw tomorrow with you jerks when my 3/2 love gems arrive...

Markun

I did this 50 draw last week, but I figured I'd share it now since I won't have another 50 loveca by tomorrow where I think everyone is going to do their 50 draw.

I'm being invaded by Hanayo. Parasol Maki is wonderful though.

m0t0k1

I did this 50 draw last week, but I figured I'd share it now since I won't have another 50 loveca by tomorrow where I think everyone is going to do their 50 draw.

I'm being invaded by Hanayo. Parasol Maki is wonderful though.

If you did not get that Pure Hanayo before it's pretty good max idolized the stats are 3930 so around 4k for a R is pretty good.

Also do not despair to long Gaf we will strike next Event! I don't have enough stones to do a 10+1 draw this round maybe the next. I will still have a ticket to draw with you guys.

Hachitora

Just played hard mode of No Brand Girls. I was actually kinda surprised that the beatmap matches the stuff you play on guitar, since I thought it usuallly followed the drums or bass. Made the beatmap feel very familiar (though I wasn't able to FC it T~T)

And of course, I have 1 XP until I level up. With 0 LP. Goddamnit.

Marche90

Eh... I kinda forgot about the event yesterday, and my rank fell haaaard. Ended up in rank 3k or so (I was in rank 1400 or so last I checked).

We should.have gotten the event rewards by now, no? I haven't gotten anything yet :|

m0t0k1

Eh... I kinda forgot about the event yesterday, and my rank fell haaaard. Ended up in rank 3k or so (I was in rank 1400 or so last I checked).

We should.have gotten the event rewards by now, no? I haven't gotten anything yet :|

Sometimes it takes a while. I believe during the kotori event it took like 6 hours for me to get my ticket(or that is when i checked after not getting it in 2 hours and being busy after that).

Mokoi

Banned
Rank for Nico
Not listed -

---

Also that person is a false Nun lover! Should of been rocking Nun the whole event. Now time to play some Ex songs! Yay yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom