• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azusa

Rewards are out. Anyone want to draw?

Best draw ever. I have got another Umi SR. It was my first SR card and now I can idolize her.

RM3Alck.png

Jintor

Hmmm. News seems to imply that the SR promotion is active for 10+1 draws, but I can't seem to tell.

Okay, I think it's active. I'm gonna empty out my LP and devour my spares and then draw.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh actually, the tickets weren't completely useless. I got a pure Maki which I needed. Got all the Rs idolized now. Rin seems to really like me in eng version :x

Not that I'm complaining, but I was really hoping for Umi or just another cool card lol. My cool team is my weakest in eng and it's my strongest in jp (until i level up this new Eli), while my smile is strongest in eng and weakest in jp >_>

Jintor

they need a bigger banner saying "11 draw for a free SR!" so I don't have to go crawling news posts. or reading the other banner that has text on it. because i hate reading. or playing video games

Draxal

The two new songs have the easiest hard modes. Fced both after only missing one in both songs, and the one miss in no brand girls was due to me thinking the song was over.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm sorry for all the bad things I said about you Mr Ticket. In the end, you pulled it off:

And my Cool team was the weakest. That's pretty sweet.
The 2nd ticket was completely useless though.

That Umi! So lucky congrats! Is this a new card? Haven't seen it before, and now I really wanna do a draw -___-. Must preserve for Rin SR and UR!

Its on

Got new Umi in my first 10+1 but forgot to screenshot

Wait.... is that a new Rin SR?

Kincaido

Love novels is added to the next batch of songs, so you can all enjoy it again soon :p

I'll have 20 gems after I level up these new normals and Maki. Gonna be a while until I do an 11 draw again without buying another card.

Waiting for that sweet job Eli. Eh, who am I kidding, I'll likely cave and buy a card when UR Eli is out even if the art is bad :x

Draxal

Love novels is added to the next batch of songs, so you can all enjoy it again soon :p

I'll have 20 gems after I level up these new normals and Maki. Gonna be a while until I do an 11 draw again without buying another card.

Waiting for that sweet job Eli. Eh, who am I kidding, I'll likely cave and buy a card when UR Eli is out even if the art is bad :x

The art doesn't matter as much as the outro/intro ability usage.

Did the blue normal actually come out. I did 7k worth of honor pulls and have yet to pull her.

Kincaido

I need one more of the pure one to idolize.

I doubt Love Novels will be added anytime soon, we still don't have Sweet&Sweet Holiday

Love Novels is actually unlocked in chapter 9. Thought Sweet&Sweet Holiday would be before it too.

The art doesn't matter as much as the outro/intro ability usage.

Did the blue normal actually come out. I did 7k worth of honor pulls and have yet to pull her.

I demand good art though! Yeah, the blue one is out. Already maxed out bond with her.

Draxal

I need one more of the pure one to idolize.

Love Novels is actually unlocked in chapter 9. Thought Sweet&Sweet Holiday would be before it too.

I demand good art though! Yeah, the blue one is out. Already maxed out bond with her.

I don't know, like UR Honoka's yaiaaay whenever clearing stage is surprisingly endearing, you'd never think about it until you actually got the card.

Mokoi

Banned
I have 5 milli in gold, but don't have anything to spend it on. Need to farm more normies, so I can feed them the superior idols.

Also very niceu Yui.

Three hearts short of a draw. Ugh I don't want to throw any more money at this game.

I won't get the UR Kotori anyway, but I want it.

Can I set up an UR Mining Squadron with a million coins and 60 throwaway N cards?

JoeFu

Banned
Looool I got scouting tickets instead of loveca... So sad :(. I need 2 loveca to draw. Guess I buy them or something...

Of course I get trash with the tickets :(

Lol now I have this Umi in all three versions I play.

Jintor

Yes

I feel like working towards the e eleven draw is always a better bet than gunning for event ranking SRS, at least in the early stages.

Hugstable

Banned
Rank 1168. Points 25261.

Well...

EDIT:
I see Owl@NeoGAF

Rank 1114. Points 25454

Chrono

Rank 1115. Points 25448

Hachi

Rank 1108. Points 25484

So close for everyone :( Good try, didn't think the Nico event would get this crazy. I knew it was gonna have more competition, but not like that. Last time 25k points might've had you close to top 200-500 for Umi event, I had like 31K and I was ~30th place. So much Nico Nico competition :(

Well looking at the wiki, another Rin SR should get added next!

will be her animal card, (along with job Kotori and UR Eli) so you might want to wait for a chance at even more Rin goodness!

Oh nice, then I'll have a chance for 3 SR Rin~! ( no more honoka please!)

Hachitora

I used 14 love gems for this event and I didn't get in the top 1,000. I can't imagine how many I'll need to spend for Maki. Maybe she won't be as popular with the English players, right? Right?!

At least Rin's event will be a bit easier. I really like her event card since it's kinda funny (not to mention her event song. Rockin stuff there)^^

Hugstable

Banned
I used 14 love gems for this event and I didn't get in the top 1,000. I can't imagine how many I'll need to spend for Maki. Maybe she won't be as popular with the English players, right? Right?!

At least Rin's event will be a bit easier. I really like her event card (not to mention her event song) ^^

Yeah I didn't expect it to be this big for Nico, this is about what I expected for the Maki event honestly. We are probably gonna see some insane scores in the Maki event.

And I'm with you on the Rin event, competition better stay low so I can hopefully get by with just a bit over 30k points and place in top 200.

at exactly 50 love stones. do I pull?

I wanted to use these 50 on ensuring I get top 1000 in the next few events, but... er... now that I spent 15 love stones and didn't get Nico... bleh

Hachitora

Yeah I didn't expect it to be this big for Nico, this is about what I expected for the Maki event honestly. We are probably gonna see some insane scores in the Maki event.

And I'm with you on the Rin event, competition better stay low so I can hopefully get by with just a bit over 30k points and place in top 200.
Well apparantly the cutoff for the second SR in the JP version was only 23k, so it's probably gonna be easier compared to the Nico event, which was 31k in JP (as opposed to EN's 25k). The cutoff for a second SR Rin shouldn't be too bad since we have less people. Looking at the numbers, we may even have a cutoff around just 20k. Maybe lower than that if we're lucky =w=

zoku88

The battle for 1000 for the Nico event was pretty insane last night. An hour before the event,I was ranked 998. I ended up finishing I'm 799.

I spent a massive amount of love ca on this event, I'll probably skip the next two so I can save enough for a draw...

elhaym

so for dup rares, is there any point in idolizing, or just feed it?

If you idolize them and then max bond, you get 1 loveca stone.

edit: May have misunderstood - if you've already awakened that R, then no, use them as fodder for the most part.

edit 2: I'm out of the super-exclusive NO URS ALLOWED club!

BsmXUCICcAAO5eN.jpg

m0t0k1

I did a pull!

man that is a lot of Kotori

My pure team looks like this now

.. should I idolize the SR?

My general advise is to keep them separate until you got plenty of SR. Since 2 SR are worth more points then 1 Idolized SR. Also you can spread your points more even with 2 so you will get higher rankings. If you get a a full pure SR team in the future or almost full i would suggest fusing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom