• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have stopped playing this for any reason outside of casual fun. Seeing the event rankings go up and up is really a deterrent for someone like me. May as well just enjoy the songs and charts for what they are and not bother with hunting for the UR stuff (since it doesn't matter).

elhaym

I have stopped playing this for any reason outside of casual fun. Seeing the event rankings go up and up is really a deterrent for someone like me. May as well just enjoy the songs and charts for what they are and not bother with hunting for the UR stuff (since it doesn't matter).

TBH, that's how I'm playing the JP version now. Too much work to try and deal with the events beyond a few rounds for fun.

m0t0k1

You and me both. Eli will save us from this URless despair. :(

Someday we will draw a real ur someday. But for now we still have the simulator. Where we can draw all the URs we want!
urdrawl0qcz.jpg

Yeah the way to keep this game fun is to not play everyday and only play the events you like. I usually only play during events and in the english version only for idols i really like. I am now rank 58 in the jpn version and 46 in the English i believe. So way lower then some here.

Mokoi

Banned
It really sucks when you miss just one 1 note. Also where are the EX songs! Playing them is a lot of fun.

Anyways I also tried playing project diva again, and damm I got really rusty at it.

Pikastew

Neo Member
Idolize! You'll have nurse Kotori then!

I am really looking forward to this.

My general advise is to keep them separate until you got plenty of SR. Since 2 SR are worth more points then 1 Idolized SR. Also you can spread your points more even with 2 so you will get higher rankings. If you get a a full pure SR team in the future or almost full i would suggest fusing it.

Ok, thanks!

Markun

Should be up when the game resets for the day, will just be a baby EX song though

and everyone should play more miku! I can't wait for project mirai mix

I can't wait either! I'm also planning to get Diva F 2 day 1.

I'm so happy Sega is taking a chance and bringing the Miku games to the rest of the world; gotta buy and show them support!

m0t0k1

I'm so happy Sega is taking a chance and bringing the Miku games to the rest of the world; gotta buy and show them support!

Meanwhile nobody bought Segas Rhythm Thief for the 3ds. One of my favourite games on that system and left me with one of the biggest cliffhangers in gaming and no sequel in sight ;_;

elhaym

Still need to decide how to double dip on F 2nd...

Leaning towards digital tbh, it would be nice to have it all the time and I don't really need another disc

My problem with digital releases is that at this point I need to import another freaking 64GB Vita card, because apparently Sony of America hates everyone.

So much Honaka in everyone's draws. @_@ She wont leave us alone. I managed to idolize two Rs with my draw. I now have all the smile Rs idolized.

Enjoy! I imported f 2nd and it's really fun. I like the song selection better than F's.

THIS GAME!!!!! even a kotori and i dont even have a SR kotori in the JPN version only got the event one in the ENG version :(

It seems you are destined to be forever in despair and forever URless. :(

m0t0k1

It seems you are destined to be forever in despair and forever URless. :(

One more week until i get away from this ghetto!!!
53C4A0C14642780027

stats are bad for an idolised UR but i needed a buff for my Cool team so that works out.
Max Level: 100
maxt stats:
HP: 5 Smile: 3620 Pure: 2990 Cool: 4160

Yo BGBW you better put your UR Umi back as main or I'll show you a thing or two about how idol priests who have lost their only source of cool boost behave.

tenton

Do her levels scale the same way as normal URs? Because the normal ones already take forever to level up (and all my cash too :( ).

You mean the necessary XPs to gain each level? Yes, they scale like a normal UR. She will require many blood sacrifices from lessor idols.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You mean the necessary XPs to gain each level? Yes, they scale like a normal UR. She will require many blood sacrifices from lessor idols.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I have no idea if it's worth it... well, other than the fact that my Cool team is still shit even with the new UR Maki I just got.

Mokoi

Banned
My problem with digital releases is that at this point I need to import another freaking 64GB Vita card, because apparently Sony of America hates everyone.

Uhh I still need to get one of those, but that price is stupid. I've been switching out between two 16GB cards.

Enjoy! I imported f 2nd and it's really fun. I like the song selection better than F's.

I thought about importing it too, but I like to be able to read my menus. Also can't wait to play some of the songs. Really want to play This Is The Happiness &
Peace Of Mind Committee. I love Utata-P's songs.

I'm not so sure if I will get the Vita version, I hardly play Diva f as it is, I prefer to play it on my PS3. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

It needed Kocchi Muite Baby though!

Yeah it did does. Also I'll be getting both versions, but will be playing the vita one a lot more.

tenton

Yeah, that's what I meant. I have no idea if it's worth it... well, other than the fact that my Cool team is still shit even with the new UR Maki I just got.

She will help out most Cool teams, just because of the 1000 kizuna boost to the team score calculations (which aren't calculated on the team screen, but are calculated after you select a friend when you go to play a song).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
She will help out most Cool teams, just because of the 1000 kizuna boost to the team score calculations (which aren't calculated on the team screen, but are calculated after you select a friend when you go to play a song).
Oh right, I forgot that idolized URs get 1000. I wish there was a faster way to earn gold. :(
(No I don't want to play the same song on Easy a billion times :p)

Paprikka

Woo, got the new SR Umi from one of my scouting tickets. Now to decide if I should do a 10+1 pull.
Who am I kidding, I'm going to end up doing one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well as long as the LL girls take priority! At least your Smiles so you can be more ready for Honoka event

was playing some story in jp, and look who showed up!

(Minor story character spoilers just to be safe)

For some reason, I didn't expect the sisters to be in the story, maybe the moms will be too @__@
lol, I just unlocked that story too.

And yeah, been feeding the LL girls. They're always so hungry. :(

Markun

Oh cool, they added the piano mix of Aishiteru Banzai as a selectable song in the JP version! I never had a chance to play it since I stuck to expert during the score match.

tenton

Oh cool, they added the piano mix of Aishiteru Banzai as a selectable song in the JP version! I never had a chance to play it since I stuck to expert during the score match.

I finally got a chance to play it on normal, as I was trying to force my LPs to 0 (after many other easy-hard songs I've tried playing during the event for the same reason). But I did notice the notes said it was going to be available mid-July, which I took to mean "after the month event).

chrono01

Panda Nico-Nico-Ni get! Sorry again to those that missed out. :(

I'm happy to see so many pulling some nice cards. Unfortunately I'll have to skip this one [the Nico event pretty much drained me], but maybe next time.

If I ever go for an event again [and given my personality, I likely will] I'll be sure to grind points early on and then save a nice batch of tokens for the final hour. I won't go for an event again, though, if they don't increase the requirement to more than Top 1000 for the second SR card, though. It's just not worth the stress and use of Loveca otherwise, at least to me. :/

Also, I'm really loving the new songs.

Damn it, I need this!

tenton

elhaym

Hrm. Loveless World EX is... something.

I remembered the beginning of the song, but completely forgot about the weird metal crap after than and just kinda went WTF.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The thing about events and the points needed for the top or second tiers is that you can predict kind of a range of scores that you will need, based on how the current event is matching up with the previous events. Obviously, it's not foolproof (nothing is), but my estimations during the last night of for top 200 and top 1000 wasn't too far off.

https://twitter.com/tentontim/status/488867822513049600
https://twitter.com/tentontim/status/488920241896845312

Followed. lol
I think the thing with the US version is that we have no idea if more whales will join or not. Maybe someone who doesn't care about the franchise gets obsessed with the game and then ends up raising the bar later on.

That said, at least 6 people on my friends lists (which is half randoms) get the Panda Nico, so... maybe we're already at the limit. lol

Hugstable

Banned
Who was the guy who got two URs and an SR? lol

Anyway, don't worry, my despair is evident in the US version:
SmgTfxhl.png

Such crap. lol

haha that's not all bad. I wish I could have that kinda pull (my favorite idol though). Seeing some many Rin SR pulls today makes me really tempted to just YOLO it and go for the 10+1 Pull, but that Rin UR is so soon!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
haha that's not all bad. I wish I could have that kinda pull (my favorite idol though). Seeing some many Rin SR pulls today makes me really tempted to just YOLO it and go for the 10+1 Pull, but that Rin UR is so soon!
Well, I went from two SRs and one UR, so I had higher expectations. lol
I also need more Pures... :(

Markun

Just played that, not too hard either except the end is tricky. I still think After School Navigators is more weird. When I first heard that song, I closed the tab after like five seconds.

I thought someone was like " lol I'll upload this shitty metal song and just label it as an anime song to trick people!"

And then you hear or read the lyrics and then you know it's an LL song. >_>

Well free love gems is drying up, right? So if I save my 50 love gems instead of doing the 10+1 pull, I should have an edge over everyone else who's now stuck at 0 love gems and 8~ per event and 8~ per month? Right?

Right?

.... Right?

Hachitora

Well free love gems is drying up, right? So if I save my 50 love gems instead of doing the 10+1 pull, I should have an edge over everyone else who's now stuck at 0 love gems and 8~ per event and 8~ per month? Right?

Right?

.... Right?
Don't forget Nico's birthday soon, so everyone's getting 5 love gems for that

Mokoi

Banned
Just want to say thank you Phoenix for using a pure UR Kotori. Although that's probably because that is your best card, but still Nun team needs all the help they can get.

PewPewK

You know what? I'm in the mood for some despair. I'm gonna buy 23 loveca and do an 11 pull so I can get 10 of the same rares and a shitty SR. Definitely worth $15.

BRB with results of despair...

tenton

Right?

.... Right?

Every plan you have can be short circuited with a iTunes/Google Play card sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom