• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

videormoxa.jpg

(;¬_¬)

videop9rd0.jpg

They are all listed on the front page. Yea, they are quite limited for now...more nun girls for me I suppose.

27. All the 27 first cards on the overview until Muse comes.

Thanks guys.
I need one more Yumi and 2 Kasanes (the only one I haven't found yet) to get all my N girls idolized.
EDIT: Fuck also 2 Kanatas.

I am the only one who likes much more their normal outfits than their idolized ones?

Chariot

Thanks guys.
I need one more Yumi and 2 Kasanes (the only one I haven't found yet) to get all my N girls idolized.

I am the only one who likes much more their normal outfits than their idolized ones?
Certainly not. It pained me to idolize them :(

The later Ns have ok idolizations, though.

188a.jpg
316a.jpg
258a.jpg

btw. its my private webspace, you can hotlink the pictures without worry. They won't disappear for the next years. If I am some day motivated I will maybe upload the high quality pictures, too.

you can throw my mug up on that image of hell too if ya want ;)

Still not sure convinced that i would ever want to spend money though.

gachapon style systems never hooked me really.

Didn't some UR cards come from like bluray anime releases in jp?

FUUUUUUUUU I just used a wrong color team to do one of the songs. And Im 3 exp points off an auto LP recharge :(

Certainly not. It pained me to idolize them :(

The later Ns have ok idolizations, though.

188a.jpg
316a.jpg
258a.jpg

btw. its my private webspace, you can hotlink the pictures without worry. They won't disappear for the next years.

Those look pretty good!
Im sad that all the charisma of the N ones dissapeared with the same maiden cafe outfit. The telescopes, paints and all that. If you are going to take them their instrumets and objects that make them unique, at least just add an outfit that conveys their original characteristic.

FUUUUUUUUU I just used a wrong color team to do one of the songs. And Im 3 exp points off an auto LP recharge :(

Those look pretty good!
Im sad that all the charisma of the N ones dissapeared with the same maiden cafe outfit. The telescopes, paints and all that. If you are going to take them their instrumets and objects that make them unique, at least just add an outfit that conveys their original characteristic.

I always do that lol.

They really should have a way to set default teams for song types.

fek

Would be cool if NISA could somehow work with them to get some cards for the english version for the LE of the first season.

tenton

Yeah, but I mean, is this the only chance to play them? I want to try them, but since I can FC all the level 1-27 songs on hard now, I also would rather play those songs for the points.

I liked that Nico song from a few days ago, but it disappeared after a day, and I have no idea if it's ever going to come back...

They'll rotate back around. But what points are you playing for? For the ranking? I guess that's important to some people, but I've never paid attention to that in the JP version and it doesn't seem to be all that useful in the US version. I think it's a daily ranking?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They'll rotate back around. But what points are you playing for? For the ranking? I guess that's important to some people, but I've never paid attention to that in the JP version and it doesn't seem to be all that useful in the US version. I think it's a daily ranking?
In that case, I meant the tokens. Still trying to understand the terminology.

At this point, I have enough to play the challenge song 6 times in a row... not sure if I should just spread out the love or grind the song on a single day.

I'm still not sure what the "4x" song will be on the 27th though. If it's an Expert version of the song, I might as well not wait for it.

tenton

BTW, while the pack in SR and UR (and I guess the pack in Rs, too. :p ) are nice and might improve your team, stat wise, they do not compare to the real SR and URs. Also, their center skills are weak (on par with R cards). One advantage is their skills can be exactly like the Rs instead of being unique. This means you can level up their skills with R cards.

Still, even though their stats suck, relatively speaking, they're still useful on your team, because the final team calculation takes bond into account and the pack in SR and URs are already idolized/transformed, so once you max them out, they might make your team better overall, even if they aren't the best for the raw team score (as you see on the group formation screen).

Yui

I'm still not sure what the "4x" song will be on the 27th though. If it's an Expert version of the song, I might as well not wait for it.

It's the exact same song as the current one but you will get 4 times the points since it costs 4 times more to play it as well. It's just a faster way to use up your event tokens towards the end of the event.

tenton

In that case, I meant the tokens. Still trying to understand the terminology.

At this point, I have enough to play the challenge song 6 times in a row... not sure if I should just spread out the love or grind the song on a single day.

Ah, the tokens. How well you do in the song has no bearing on the tokens. Just don't miss the tokens when the come out in the song. Even if you get a bad hit on that token, you still collect it. Of course, if you miss it, you don't collect it. :p

4x versions are the exact same song, with the same pattern. There will be a 4x Easy, Normal and Hard version. They use 4x the tokens and give you 4x the event points. That's it. In addition, there will be an EX version and an EX Random. Those cost 75 tokens, IIRC. You'll want to play through them once at least to get the song completion bonus.

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん

holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido

Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower

Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper

Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Some one is wrong. It's 5% R 95% N. It's just that sometimes when you get 3 or 4 Rs in a 10 draw, you're really happy and think the chances are better.
Good to know, thanks for clarifiying.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's the exact same song as the current one but you will get 4 times the points since it costs 4 times more to play it as well. It's just a faster way to use up your event tokens towards the end of the event.
Ahhhhh, and here I thought that I could spend 45 points and get 4x the score. lol

Ah, the tokens. How well you do in the song has no bearing on the tokens. Just don't miss the tokens when the come out in the song. Even if you get a bad hit on that token, you still collect it. Of course, if you miss it, you don't collect it. :p

4x versions are the exact same song, with the same pattern. There will be a 4x Easy, Normal and Hard version. They use 4x the tokens and give you 4x the event points. That's it. In addition, there will be an EX version and an EX Random. Those cost 75 tokens, IIRC. You'll want to play through them once at least to get the song completion bonus.
The problem isn't missing the token... it's failing the song and getting nothing at all! And since the 15 LP songs give you an extra token, playing any song on anything less than Hard seems like a waste. But of course, all the challenge songs are hard as ass on Hard. lol

Maybe I'll take a look at the EX chart, but I expect it would kick my ass so it'd probably be a waste as well. Random still seems like madness.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ohh lantis you with banning all of your songs? What song was it can't hear it now.
僕らは今のなかで
The level 33 song. The Hard chart looks challenging... but mostly because it's introducing stuff that I haven't seen before.

I've been playing casually and finally got 50 gems. I pulled and very happy with the results:

http://i.picpar.com/yZL.png

Jesus, two URs! lol

Also, you got two repeats, so you can idolize those characters. Damn. lol

tenton

Ahhhhh, and here I thought that I could spend 45 points and get 4x the score. lol

The problem isn't missing the token... it's failing the song and getting nothing at all! And since the 15 LP songs give you an extra token, playing any song on anything less than Hard seems like a waste. But of course, all the challenge songs are hard as ass on Hard. lol

Maybe I'll take a look at the EX chart, but I expect it would kick my ass so it'd probably be a waste as well. Random still seems like madness.

25 LP EX songs give you 2 extra tokens. :p

I think I've just been playing for so long that even the hardest songs I can get through (maybe not with any combo level, but still, I get through them). I don't think I've failed a song in months, even the challenge 25 LP ones. And even then, that was because I was sleepy. :p Now, I have missed tokens with more frequency (and that drives me nuts...of all the notes to just up and miss, had to be one with a token!).

Maybe you should create a team (maybe team D) that's just full of your best healing cards. If you don't have 9 of those, maybe add in any "turn greats into perfects for x seconds" cards you have. Basically, a survival team. My friends used to have teams like that early on.

m0t0k1

僕らは今のなかで
The level 33 song. The Hard chart looks challenging... but mostly because it's introducing stuff that I haven't seen before.

Jesus, two URs! lol

Also, you got two repeats, so you can idolize those characters. Damn. lol

Ahh the intro song :p wait until you unlock the next song wild stars. For the love of live i can't do the short holds on hard. I guess i will need a lot of practice before i will get a full combo there.

Also he can now fuse those 2 nico's together to get the Ultimate UR or keep 2 in his team to get more points for the team :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
25 LP EX songs give you 2 extra tokens. :p

I think I've just been playing for so long that even the hardest songs I can get through (maybe not with any combo level, but still, I get through them). I don't think I've failed a song in months, even the challenge 25 LP ones. And even then, that was because I was sleepy. :p Now, I have missed tokens with more frequency (and that drives me nuts...of all the notes to just up and miss, had to be one with a token!).

Maybe you should create a team (maybe team D) that's just full of your best healing cards. If you don't have 9 of those, maybe add in any "turn greats into perfects for x seconds" cards you have. Basically, a survival team. My friends used to have teams like that early on.
I only have 4 Pure cards, but I assume they're just normal healing cards. I would make a team of all Pure and just use that to play new songs, but I'm out of Friend points. I have more than enough for a draw, but I almost want to wait for a guaranteed SR event first before using it...

The one good thing about the JP version is that because there are so many normal characters (at least 70), you can get 100 hearts very quickly right from the get go.

Ahh the intro song :p wait until you unlock the next song wild stars. For the love of live i can't do the short holds on hard. I guess i will need a lot of practice before i will get a full combo there.
Short holds and the asynchronous holds mess me up because it forces me to actually think about what I'm doing. I think I'm going to wait until the event is over to try it, because I don't want to blow it...

is there a youtube playlist of all the songs on hard?

there is that 1 part before the chorus(or w/e its called, my music lingo has pretty much all gone from the head by now) in mermaid song that i always mess up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm never spending my 50 because knowing my luck I'll some how still end up drawing 11 normals. All of them the nun.

JoeFu

Banned
I have 73 love stones now because I've max bonded almost all of my idolized idols. Tempted to pull the switch on the 11 draw but I'm scared. So are there are events where aanything higher than an R is guaranteed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom