• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo as a present i made a comic about the picture of our board of dispear :)

Also chariot yes i know it is a lot of work. That is why i said it was nice work what you did. You can keep it that way because i would know how much work it is making a database and lightbox and stuff but you wanted a suggestion and i gave it. :D

omg love it. but I made a small adjustment. Hope you like it.
u43WfPx.jpg

I downloaded this because I saw people on twitter playing it. I'm actually loving it. I think I'll check out what Love Live even is now.

chrono01

I downloaded this because I saw people on twitter playing it. I'm actually loving it. I think I'll check out what Love Live even is now.
I wasn't sure I'd enjoy the show, but it turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would. I actually have Season One [Premium Edition via NISA] on Blu-ray pre-ordered, and will likely order Season Two when it's released.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm wondering how many "native" Japanese players are double dipping with the global release.

*native* = players from Japan and not global players playing the Japanese version.
I've seen a few Japanese players through the friend system.

Although, probably because the foreign credit card barrier, the people who are level 60+ seem to be all western.

They're successfully milking the western nerd fanbase. lol

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen

gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu

Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF

Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley

The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Holy crap guys, holysan is currently Rank 10 in the ranking.

And he wasn't even online in the last 18 hours, the fuck.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Third rare in a row from free daily scout in jp version. Why can't I be this lucky on the other one? OTL

Chariot

I guess it's a daily ranking of all your scores for playing songs.

I'm at 185.

Edit: 148 after playing a song so yeah that's probably it.
So holysan got within four hours enough points to stay firm on rank 10? D:

Rank 10 really. Dam I am still in the 5000s. Feel the weakest out of everybody.
np, your power will grow and some day we will rule the galaxy!

JoeFu

Banned
I'm way in the three thousands. Is it the total score of all difficulties? If so I'll need to go back and improve the easy and normals thati cleared with the initial people.

Chariot

lol

I still don't know any of their names outside of Nico. Too many characters. :p
Well there are Sushi, Harasho, Hyper, Kitty, Boobytrap, Blue Arrow, Alpacalover666 and the girl everyone forgets (forgot her name).

Urgh, pure. yeah, pure is my weakest team, too. Need some cool.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Definitely hold onto them, the Pure cards currently in the game aren't that great

I mean even in jp my Pure team is pretty weak
Somehow, I have at least 5 Rares on that team. In fact, my JP version has about 4 or 5 Rares per team - all from the free draws. US version hates me!

Well there are Sushi, Harasho, Hyper, Kitty, Boobytrap, Blue Arrow, Alpacalover666 and the girl everyone forgets (forgot her name).

Urgh, pure. yeah, pure is my weakest team, too. Need some cool.
It just goes to show, if you keep saying your name over and over again, you'll be remembered!

JoeFu

Banned
Pure is bad for me too. Only at 22k with them while smile and cool are over 24k. The skills suck too as they don't add points like most of the cool and smile girls.

Chariot

Somehow, I have at least 5 Rares on that team. In fact, my JP version has about 4 or 5 Rares per team - all from the free draws. US version hates me!

It just goes to show, if you keep saying your name over and over again, you'll be remembered!
Yeah, she isn't near being a favorite character of mine, but her catchphrase burned itself in my brain.

The next one is cool.

My pure team is almost ready. They have trained so hard for this. Q_Q
It's sitting at 30735 pure points.
Yeeeeessss. And good thing. Mine is at 25k :(

who is sushi
Maki :D
You need to eat more sushi, blacksafs.

edir:
@fek despair.png

Chariot

Ah, punny!

>__> well I figured a nickname for Maki would have something to do with pianos or being tsundere

I was thinking Hanayo would be either hyper (when idols are involved) or alpacalover
Ah well, it was a bad pun, I know. Bestgirl, Oujo, Pianist ... there is too much that would fit for her :D
Hyper is Honoka. Hanayo is the last, because people kept regretting forgetting her in the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom