• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about R cards? If so you can work on leveling up the skills.

I don't have many R cards (I think I only have three) so this is mainly for N cards. Incidentally, do you only get one colour N card for each member? I've had R cards of different colour for the same member but I only seem to get one N colour for each member.

Chariot

I don't have many R cards (I think I only have three) so this is mainly for N cards. Incidentally, do you only get one colour N card for each member? I've had R cards of different colour for the same member but I only seem to get one N colour for each member.
So far every N-Girls has only one type of card. See here.

Are there any N cards with skills?
I don't think so. At least in the english version none of the N-Cards so far have skills.

StayDead

Lies. Eli even does the Nico better than Nico

c02RnAY.jpg

It's good, but it's not the right answer.

z2XWqEz.jpg

raven777

I am not sure how many different type of N cards are but I think each character gets 1 card per color as far as I know in JP version. But they are adding new cards every months so...
Are there any N cards with skills?
no.

Chariot

I am not sure how many different type of N cards are but I think each character gets 1 card per color as far as I know in JP version. But they are adding new cards every months so...
There are a few N-Idols with more than one color.
12.jpg
268.jpg

Green Mido is no.268, though. Could take a while until we get her :D

Yui

How many points have your strongest teams? It would be interesting to know where one stands.

English Teams:
Smile: 28365
Pure: 30431 (the only team that is kinda leveled)
Cool: 26612

JP Teams:
Smile: 34130
Pure: 37585
Cool: 36850

Chariot

oh yea I meant 1 per color meaning there are 3 cards (blue, green, red) of same character.
Yeah, not so far as you said, but they seem to working that direction. There are still N-Idols who have only on color, though, so it could take a big while.

English Teams:
Smile: 28365
Pure: 30431 (the only team that is kinda leveled)
Cool: 26612

JP Teams:
Smile: 34130
Pure: 37585
Cool: 36850
So jelly!

Chariot

Why would it take a while? It's just a random number, isn't it? Are you not as likely to get 268 as any other number?
English version has only 65 cards so far and I think they will add them chronologicaly. So we may see the cards with higher number later.
Just looked at rankings and holy ra, I suck.
Hm... I would like to see how many people are there altogether. I am rank 2761. But what does it mean. Of 3000? Of 10,000?

bobawesome

English version has only 65 cards so far and I think they will add them chronologicaly. So we may see the cards with higher number later.Hm... I would like to see how many people are there altogether. I am rank 2761. But what does it mean. Of 3000? Of 10,000?

I was ranked 5700-something the other day and 1069 right now. I have no idea why it's fluctuating so much. Before I was 5700-something I was in the mid-1500's.

m0t0k1

English version has only 65 cards so far and I think they will add them chronologicaly. So we may see the cards with higher number later.Hm... I would like to see how many people are there altogether. I am rank 2761. But what does it mean. Of 3000? Of 10,000?

Well to give an indicator you have the amount of instalations given on the playstore apps at the moment there are this much downloads on English version

Installaties
10.000 - 50.000

And JPN

Installaties
500.000 - 1.000.000

So we know that at least 10.000 people are playing this game in english and that is not counting the ios version.

There will probably be a lot of otaku in those numbers who just want to play another version while waiting for their LP to recharge

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't used my hearts (well I accidentally used one to restore LP because I clicked OK without thinking about what the message box was saying).

People kept saying to save the 50 for the event.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just discovered that finishing the three tiers of the daily challenge songs also give you a heart... well, at least that's some incentive to grind those songs. Thank god for healers.

I just wish I could get some damn green Rares in the US version of the game.

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん

holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido

Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower

Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper

Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

ahhhh i'm one lovegem away from 50

even if i get it i dunno if I should save it though
I used my first 50 for a boost in my team and now trying to hoard everything until an update. When th update comes I will most likely have most of the content within ten minutes.

From what I understood is that there have been events where you are guaranteed to get a SR when you do the 50 loveca pull in the japanese version.

Welp, not going to get there in some time.
Is there a fast way without paying to get lovecas? Im trying to get them converting N characters to idols and then levelling up their bonds for the side stories, but thats not as fast as I would like, and I dont have 40 different N idols to accomplish that.

Yui

Is there a fast way without paying to get lovecas? Im trying to get them converting N characters to idols and then levelling up their bonds for the side stories, but thats not as fast as I would like, and I dont have 40 different N idols to accomplish that.

No, not really. Max bonding your N's is the fastest way.
Love gems become rather valuable after the initial burst. You will get like 5 gems per month as a login bonus and another 3-6 gems per event. Add a couple of new N's every now and then and the birthday of a core member (5 gems) and that is it.

Chariot

Welp, not going to get there in some time.
Well, there are he Album Rewards (under others), basically archievmenta for collecting, maxing and idolizing Idols. Hard songs give you one Loveca if you play them 100 times... I think you have to grind a bit until the events start.
I play roughly a week and have collected so far 71 Loveca.

Well, there are he Album Rewards (under others), basically archievmenta for collecting, maxing and idolizing Idols. Hard songs give you one Loveca if you play them 100 times... I think you have to grind a bit until the events start.
I play roughly a week and have collected so far 71 Loveca.

Yeah, the majority of hearts I had where from album rewards, now im starting to get N idol hearts. I have 15 right now after playing 3 days.
In that week have you play all day everytime your LP's where full to get those 70 hearts?

Yui

So is SR and UR required to hit S rank on the hardest songs?

On the hardest songs, yeah probably. But you can hit S rank on quite a lot of hard songs without having a silly amount of SR's. UR's are just too rare to really consider them as necessary in my opinion.

Chariot

So is SR and UR required to hit S rank on the hardest songs?
I think yes. I have 2 SR of the same color and only a hand full of songs where I would just even able to get S. For most hard songs even those aren't enough.

Yeah, the majority of hearts I had where from album rewards, now im starting to get N idol hearts. I have 15 right now after playing 3 days.
In that week have you play all day everytime your LP's where full to get those 70 hearts?
Yes, unless I sleep or level up I have my LP never full. Getting Bonds gets a lot easier when you have Rs and Srs and play through hard songs.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What is the best way to lvl bond? Party of only scrubs, or would that lower bond get because your score output would be lower?

Well remember the leader gets the most, those closest to the leader get the second highest amount and those furtherest away get the least. Maybe put one or two low bond gals next to the leader to boost those while all the other places have stonger members to keep the score high.

Yui

The most important thing for bonding is your combo. At least as far as I know.
For example, fullcombo 15 LP hard songs and you will get like 50 bond points everytime.

holysan

Love gems become rather valuable after the initial burst. You will get like 5 gems per month as a login bonus and another 3-6 gems per event. Add a couple of new N's every now and then and the birthday of a core member (5 gems) and that is it.
Well damn, better not get too attached to it or else it could become really expensive.

Yui

Is there a power creep later as in future cards have vastly superior stats that are required for future songs?

The initial Honoka SR maxed at lvl 80 has 4610 smile points.
The new event Honoka introduced 2 days ago has 4660 smile points.

The maxed stats might differ up to 200 points on some cards but are they vastly superior? No I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom