• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Is there a power creep later as in future cards have vastly superior stats that are required for future songs?
Well, every UR is a monster. Just look at #222, January Honoka.
Max Level: 100
HP: 5
Smile: 4830
Pure: 3780
Cool: 5180

Appeal: Happy New Year
For every 24 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 625 points. (Level 1)

Center Skill: Cool Princess
Increases Cool points based on Smile points.

Chariot

The tears was 2 days ago. Keep up!

Is there any English official twitter or fb page?

I am still angry
Meanwhile at K-Lab

giphy.gif

MSMrRound

What you expect? Give Kotori ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ? :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Gib Kotori or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

(Does the Board of Despair include those salty about postponed events? If so, sign me right up)

Edit: Yeaaaa 1,2 Jump Hard FC'd! (tadadada level up!)

Really like the song though, so it was pretty fun replaying it over and over.

Edit 2: Holy crap, spent those 1000 friend points and got a Kotori (R Cool). They really gib me a Kotori.

Chariot

(Does the Board of Despair include those salty about postponed events? If so, sign me right up)

Edit 2: Holy crap, spent those 1000 friend points and got a Kotori (R Cool). They really gib me a Kotori.
lol :D
I hope somebody actually manages the facenook pages, I send them a message and waiting now like a little girl on Santa.

I'm only rank 16 atm, but here's my ID for the list.

ID: 780225121 / Donna
Added. Fighto! :)
Still waiting for my first SR.
Eh? Aren't you like Rank 34?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Holy fucking shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWriVHE5qVU

I honestly don't know what's scarier, the chart for the song or the fact that this dude got all Perfects in it. I was going to try to get the heart by finishing it on Hard, but no damn way. lol

I'm almost afraid to see what the songs are like after level 33. It really feels like the skill level has to ramp up to some insane place later.

And I haven't even looked at Expert charts yet...

m0t0k1

added the links to the OP now start spamming that facebook about kotori :D

added you to the board you can stalk the owl :p
bordofdispair5dkln.jpg

btw how is everybody doing in the JPN event i got arround 1200 points now and like 250 mascots so i have some ace up my sleave to close in on the ranking i am at arroun 177.000 :(

m0t0k1

Holy fucking shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWriVHE5qVU

I honestly don't know what's scarier, the chart for the song or the fact that this dude got all Perfects in it. I was going to try to get the heart by finishing it on Hard, but no damn way. lol

I'm almost afraid to see what the songs are like after level 33. It really feels like the skill level has to ramp up to some insane place later.

And I haven't even looked at Expert charts yet...

HAVE YOU SEEN MERMAID FESTA vol 2!!!!!!!!!!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Beat in Angel is one of the daily songs though, thats why its harder.

The next few songs unlocked aren't hard and the song farthest down the unlock list I've played (Loneliest Baby, which is 4th to last) was easy.

Oh I know, I finished it on easy and normal, so I was hoping to do it on hard to get the free loveca point... but also to just play a new song since I've pretty much memorized the 10 songs that I can play normally.

But I'm just too old to be able to keep up on a song like that without being able to practice over and over again... but of course, I hit up against the natural f2p wall of the game where the only way to practice is to spend money to be unlock LP.

It reminds me of Expert solos on the hardest Rock Band songs, where you have to use muscle memory because there is no way your eyes are fast enough to track every note.
Or, at least for my addled and aging brain/body, there's no way for me to do it. lol

m0t0k1

still saving my mascots for the Honoka event, I have 536

Honestly I don't think I'll be able to get her card but I have 36 muses cards in jp so I can miss her I guess

I never say no to a free and guarenteed SR card guess i gotta up my game a bit....

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Man, I only have 1 R Pure card on the english version. The 777 on my id isn't helping! Also, I want to be on the board of despair.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
FML. lol

I wonder what Expert Random is like. Maybe they mail you a hammer so that you can smash your own fingers and give up before you even try them. :p

You know, what they should do is give everyone ONE free attempt at every new song. I know having a full practice mode would be unfair (and would be giving the game away), but letting people try a song once just to get a taste of the chart without blowing LP would be nice.

I mean, if I wasted 25 LP on that song and failed in the first 5 seconds, I'd be a little pissed.

Might use my first fifty on an 11 Rare draw just cos I only have two other rares :<
Did you blow through all your Friend Point draws already??
You can get around 20k friend points in the US version by hitting level 27. You get 10k alone from full comboing all the songs, and another 5k from finishing them all on all difficulties.

Man, I only have 1 R Pure card on the english version. The 777 on my id isn't helping! Also, I want to be on the board of despair.
Yeah, I want more Pures as well. I'm just waiting for more cards to be added though, because the Friend Point draws are giving me crap.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hey I couldn't clear Beat in Angel on hard either
and I'm young!
but at least none of the normal songs are really that hard

Yeah, I find that Normal is Hard on the challenge songs.

I was able to do Hard on "&#20057;&#22899;&#24335;&#12428;&#12435;&#12354;&#12356;&#22654;" fine, even if I needed a lot of healing. I almost want to grind it for the Friend points, but I'm so afraid of failing and losing everything. lol

I'm close to level 33 in the JP version, so hopefully I can unlock new songs to try something different at least!

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / &#12450;&#12452;&#12489;&#12523;&#12398;GAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / &#12414;&#12371;&#12414;&#12371;&#12426;&#12435;

holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido

Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower

Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper

Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Is it better to do in Scout Regular Student Scout Once or Multiple Scouting? Are friend points only used on that?
Some one said once, that you have a higher chance on a rare if you scout 10 at once.

Also my team and my first screenshot on my phone.
jMHGT3tHkIMUP.png

m0t0k1

I should rename myself to Maki-unlucky, maybe the system will pity me and be a bit more generous after that.

Looks like we got 2 more members for our board of despair :lol
bordofdispair0co13.jpg

FML. lol

I wonder what Expert Random is like. Maybe they mail you a hammer so that you can smash your own fingers and give up before you even try them. :p

You know, what they should do is give everyone ONE free attempt at every new song. I know having a full practice mode would be unfair (and would be giving the game away), but letting people try a song once just to get a taste of the chart without blowing LP would be nice.

I mean, if I wasted 25 LP on that song and failed in the first 5 seconds, I'd be a little pissed.

Yeah i wish i could see it at least one time. Great idea for giving the firs one for free. But i usually avoid expert during event season. When that is over i dont play that much and have a lot of lp to spend so can invest some time in getting better. Events are more about consistency so trying to hit hard full combo's or getting all the mascots all the time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Some one said once, that you have a higher chance on a rare if you scout 10 at once.

Also my team and my first screenshot on my phone.
http://i.minus.com/jMHGT3tHkIMUP.png

But it isn't even always 10 at once though. If your deck is full, it only lets you scout to the maximum number in your hand. If you don't have enough points, it only lets you scout to the number of points that you do have...

Unless you got all those cards from Friend Point draws... damn!

Looks like we got 2 more members for our board of despair :lol
http://abload.de/img/bordofdispair0co13.jpg

Yeah i wish i could see it at least one time. Great idea for giving the firs one for free. But i usually avoid expert during event season. When that is over i dont play that much and have a lot of lp to spend so can invest some time in getting better. Events are more about consistency so trying to hit hard full combo's or getting all the mascots all the time.
It's a bit like the problem people have with Dark Souls - you shouldn't need to go to Youtube/niconico to see a part of the game in order to play it. But hey, the game is free, so I can't really complain too much I suppose.

added the links to the OP now start spamming that facebook about kotori :D

added you to the board you can stalk the owl :p
bordofdispair5dkln.jpg

btw how is everybody doing in the JPN event i got arround 1200 points now and like 250 mascots so i have some ace up my sleave to close in on the ranking i am at arroun 177.000 :(

I added mine in the background as a building, if you dont mind :)
lovelivedespairtluvd.png

EDIT
Too slow lol, going to put it in another place.

m0t0k1

I added mine in the background as a building, if you dont mind :)
lovelivedespairtluvd.png

Can you send/PM me the PNG of your edited icon? or else i can not eddit my layers anymore when other people ask and i add you in :).

Also the hearbreak in this one is delishous. :p He spent 26.200 yen and still not got his UR maki.
watch

edit: holy send me an pm and i can add you guys in another place or you and Ridley will add eachother in the same place again. LOL everybody wants to jump.

Kincaido

I love it lol

Edit: Man, I feel bad for this guy in the Maki vid lol. At least he got two UR of Umi

Chariot

I think EvilKatarn's avatar would work well behind the fence too lol
He would look like the sad WiiU outside the window :,D
Only need some rain.

But it isn't even always 10 at once though. If your deck is full, it only lets you scout to the maximum number in your hand. If you don't have enough points, it only lets you scout to the number of points that you do have...

Unless you got all those cards from Friend Point draws... damn!
Nah, I used 50 Loveca once. But I got like 2 or 3 Cards from regular Scouting. I always scout 10 at once and half of it I got a R. Currently I am hoarding though. Got 4k friendpoints ready, propably more when the next content update hit.

Kincaido

I have 5000 something friend points so far that I am saving for the next batch. Wasted 3000 the other day on junk.

Chariot

videormoxa.jpg

(&#65307;¬&#65343;¬)
I happens :D
I think m0t0k is dutch, french or maybe swiss.

Also: I think everyone in this thread will be way ahead of the content updates. A lot of us are approaching or even beyond Rank 33 (next song) and hording thousands of friendpoints for mass scouting already. And we didn't even had the event update yet :,D

m0t0k1

videormoxa.jpg

(&#65307;¬&#65343;¬)

What does that (&#65307;¬&#65343;¬) means :O?! Yeah i am dutch need to work on my english. i can speak German pretty alright and French for a bit also i will fix that now.

Ok guys took me a while but you are in
bordofdispair42qlp.jpg

I forgot a bit how to make color masks so pardon me if it came out wrong Ridley

In memory of your old avatar i created a new one thought it was a good joke to add in into the despair bord :lol but i let you decide if you like it

oldsfk2v.png

Expert seems annoying lol. Like the tracks don't look impossible, but the LP system would make practice near impossible. I guess thats how they get you to shell out for gems.

Reminds me of how i got good at DDR in the past was to pay a friend a few bucks to play the machine on 'free play' after hours at an arcade :p

Was cheaper than to get a ps2 and a good pad lol.

Is this game based off an arcade game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom