• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

Yeah, if you could report this issue to them, it would be great. Here's the more specific response that I got:

Hopefully if they see at least one other person with the problem, then at least they won't think it's an isolated incident regarding my "network environment".

Edit: Oh yeah, they'll probably tell you to restart the app, restart the phone, and delete the app... so try that first and then mention it if it doesn't work.

Also, I love how Japanesey their responses are. :p

Okay, I realized that, since transferring my EN LL over to my iPad, I hadn't redownloaded the Pure Nozomi story yet. I am also having this exact 50% issue. In fact, it's acting differently than downloading other ones; other ones kind of increases the % (e.g. 11%, 23%, etc.) and then finishes. The Pure Nozomi one immediately goes to 50% off the bat and then immediately fails and then reboots. So I think it's everyone.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Okay, I realized that, since transferring my EN LL over to my iPad, I hadn't redownloaded the Pure Nozomi story yet. I am also having this exact 50% issue. In fact, it's acting differently than downloading other ones; other ones kind of increases the % (e.g. 11%, 23%, etc.) and then finishes. The Pure Nozomi one immediately goes to 50% off the bat and then immediately fails and then reboots. So I think it's everyone.
Maybe you could email them too?

They insist it is an isolated issue because when I emailed them again, they sent me the same form letter that they tried reproducing it and it doesn't come up as a problem on their end. :/

Oh, on transfers - the Korean version uses Facebook to do account linking, so at the very least it makes it easier than remembering a 20 digit code. :p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I think Kotori is more popular based on the polls posted here earlier in the thread

All I know for sure is that Nico seems insanely popular for some reason :x

Draxal

I think Kotori is more popular based on the polls posted here earlier in the thread

Well, if Kotori was truly that popular wouldn't be the JP giving out a Kotori UR for the summer promotion instead of Eli (which was poll based iirc)?

And my observation of Nico, is that she's heavily polarized, its nots so much that alot of people like her, its that the people who like her, really really really like her.

Kincaido

Well, if Kotori was truly that popular wouldn't be the JP giving out a Kotori UR for the summer promotion instead of Eli (which was poll based iirc)?

And my observation of Nico, is that she's heavily polarized, its nots so much that alot of people like her, its that the people who like her, really really really like her.

Maybe she doesn't get another free UR since she already had one given away?
Or people would rather see Eli in a swimsuit

Yeah, I was gonna say either Nico is really popular or her fans are just more vocal.

Mokoi

Banned

I would like Nico more if her hair was always down.

Yay got Snow Halation Umi

Also got new Normal, Maria moving up on the Normal favorites list tbh

Nice! Also Sakura is my second favorite normie. Nun is first.

14692968181_b5efbe2472_c.jpg

JoeFu

Banned
Have yet to see anything LL related in Taiwan but haven't gone deep into Taipei yet. That'd probably be where some stuff is.

Mokoi

Banned
Looking through the card wiki I get the feeling some of the card artists do part time naughty doujinshi work. Also fake Nozomi may also be the lewdest of the bunch.

Edit Top of page time to post Nozomi!

izsDtl6T2VfJE.gif

Paprikka

Well my scouting ticket from the event gave me the new SR Umi, and my first 10+1 pull did too. Apparently Umi loves me because I earned enough for one more pull and got this:

LjNjHDYl.png

So much Umi.

Markun

All aboard the ぶる~べりぃ♡とれいん! Kotori event up in Japan!

Yui

So, I was getting ready to play the event song for the first time, just to be greeted with another maintenance screen? >_>??!

Edit: Now I'm getting a "Not Found" error.

Kincaido

I played one song real quick and closed the app because I got hungry. Checked right now and I see maintenance as well

Edit: Actually got the not found thing too Yui. RIP

m0t0k1

Just as about i finished a song the game goes in maintanance ;_;

countdown to end of event:
t1406786400z0.png

Looks like we got a day extra. Also updated the op with the event.

tenton

Just as about i finished a song the game goes in maintanance ;_;

countdown to end of event:
t1406786400z0.png

Looks like we got a day extra. Also updated the op with the event.

It's because the month has 31 days. It'll be the same next month, as August also has 31 days. :p

Yui

Blueberry Train is such a cute song and quite fun to play as well.
Just FC'ed it on my first try and I might have a new favorite Kotori card...

screenshot_2014-07-20qlki3.png

>_>

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bunny costume Kotori still the best.

And no, not because it is "lewd" or whatever you schmucks like to say, it's because she is sporting her "he…he…he…" face.

chrono01

So I assume we're going to get another event [NA] when the 10+1 SR ends? I'm going to try to gauge my LP exactly so I can play four times, Rank Up, and then play another four times.

If they don't increase the cap beyond Top 1000 for the second SR, I won't be burning even one Loveca on the next one.

Although, if we get an event repeat like Japan received, it seems as though I'll be taking a break anyway.

Ken

I'm tempted, but I'm waiting to see if they're localized first.

Hey, with the iOS game, and Hatsune Miku titles being localized, it's not a total impossibility. ...Right? >_<

Each version is sold out on AmiAmi. Even the bundle with all 3. @_@

I guess I shouldn't have waited so long if I really wanted it.

Mokoi

Banned
It always does that when I play while charging.

Heh I was charging my phone, so that could be why it happened.

Also fuuccck! My SD card is corrupted, so now all the music I had is gone :( I am going to have to transfer shit over again now. Although I'm glad I saved all the LL songs to my phones storage.

Anyone buying those LL! Games for Vita?

I thought about it, but the game look like shit. However, if by some miracle they do get localized then I'll get them.

chrono01

Each version is sold out on AmiAmi. Even the bundle with all 3. @_@

I guess I shouldn't have waited so long if I really wanted it.
Never underestimate those Love Live! fans. They are a dedicated bunch, haha.

Also fuuccck! My SD card is corrupted, so now all the music I had is gone :( I going to have to transfer shit over again now. Although I'm glad I saved all the LL songs to my phones storage.
Sorry to hear that, man. However, Love Live! remains unscathed. I consider that a victory!

fek

For the Vita game I have BiBi version preordered... the others versions I'll wait just in case it gets localized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom