• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

Some of the songs on the JP version are pretty hard. Honoka's BD song definitely caught me off guard. Only barely managed to clear it. Not even gonna attempt to play EX songs until my teams are decent.
Ahhh Hachi, I like that new kayo-chin you got! The beach/mermaid cards are great
Yeah, she's quite cute. Glad I got one of the newer SRs from my honor scouting ticket. Then again, new SRs and URs always have a bigger chance of getting drawn than the older ones, right?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
This is blasphemy, I have most of Rin's cards and it still isn't enough!
wmfVqdL.png

I will be hoping for you to get UR Eli

Unfortunately, I'm still not much of a Rin fan :p

Don't think I will draw during first UR Eli since I only want her card and only 1% chance. Also, not one of the URs of her that I absolutely need. Will probably use my gems to try and place within top 20 for Eli event instead. Job and Summer Eli is when I will draw. Also helps that Summer Umi is during the same time as Eli.

Watch me get the UR Rin or Nico instead ;_;

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anxious to find out if we will get repeat events or not! Suppose it would be better to leave them un-bunnyfied for now, just too bad you have to leave two at level one if you intend on idolizing later

I think they just repeated the first two for the sake of iOS users. It looks like the Kotori UR is the next one, so it looks like it's back on schedule.
(No extra Nicos :()

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh, looking up things more, the Eli event is actually after the summer cards. I might do one pull during her UR then.

Well at least if you get Nico UR you would have a Pure UR!

But yeah waiting for the Summer cards would be better then

Yeah, a pure or cool UR would be great since I got the first UR Nico. The summer one is when I will do the most pulls lol. Having both the Eli and Umi in jp version unidolized is haunting me.

chrono01

I can't remember the song actually, and they're in post event maintenance. lol

Ah yep, 1, 2 Jump. Lasts for 14 days.

---

IlXL7mu.png

No idea what to do with 4 Umis...
Not idolizing your SR cards? I need them in their "complete form" so I always idolize them immediately.

It would probably help to have more SR cards than a few idolized ones...but I cannot stop myself!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not idolizing your SR cards? I need them in their "complete form" so I always idolize them immediately.

It would probably help to have more SR cards than a few idolized ones...but I cannot stop myself!
Yeah, I was planning on waiting until I get more cards to fill out the teams. I have the six event SRs at level 60. lol

I's going to be a waste when I idolize them.

Katoki

Mmmm, sweets.

And a quick way to force-shrink images is just to throw quotes around it if you're afraid it's too big.

quote img url /img /quote

Mokoi

Banned
Haha so huge, and just quote the picture for a quick way to shrink it. Also I think I'm the only person who doesn't like nutella.

Yep like what Katoki said.

Hachitora

That should be good enough, I think. Hard for me to tell cuz I'm on mobile. Don't have a laptop to bring with me on vacation :(
Haha so huge, and just quote the picture for a quick way to shrink it. Also I think I'm the only person who doesn't like nutella.
I know quite a few people who don't like nutella.

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah the nutella is way too over hyped, and yep the image is small now.

Also fucccckk! I've been one note away from FC all the new songs. I guess I need to git gud.

Katoki

I get over-excited while clearing out the easy songs... nothing for the fingers to do I suppose. So then I tried playing with one hand and it started making me to finger splits so I stopped that.

Yui

Pic of which cards are released together

I'm scared of the Rins the come with the next Elis. Rin loves me a little too much in eng version >_>

I'm kinda worried about this. I didn't realize how many cards i want until I saw this image just now... >_>
And knowing my luck with draws, I probably won't get any of the cards I want, while spending tons of money.... geeeez.

------------------------

Also, I got 2 Destiny beta keys if anyone is interested. (PS4/EU)

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Another 10+1 pull.... another already idolised SR.... I can't believe it. Any of the new cards at all would've been nice but so far I've ended up with a UR from the original set from the last pull and an SR from the original set this time >sigh< If you aren't spending money on the game hold strong, only despair lies that way.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just got the rare pure Nozomi story this morning and I have the same issue as you where downloading the story fails at ~50%. Hopefully it is an issue with this specific download on the server side, and they fix it eventually.
Yeah, if you could report this issue to them, it would be great. Here's the more specific response that I got:
Regarding your inquiry, we would like to kindly inform you that we have tried re-creating the similar situation, but we could not confirm any problems.

Furthermore, please be informed that the network environment is most likely the cause of the problem when downloading.

With this, we kindly advise you to please try downloading again with a better network environment.
Hopefully if they see at least one other person with the problem, then at least they won't think it's an isolated incident regarding my "network environment".

Edit: Oh yeah, they'll probably tell you to restart the app, restart the phone, and delete the app... so try that first and then mention it if it doesn't work.

Also, I love how Japanesey their responses are. :p

fek

Lol at Sora's team ^^

Edit: So what's that at the bottom? They're latest 11 card draw? If it is, then look's like Pile and Sora have had some despair ^^ Nanjolno probably stole their luck
Yeah, they tried a 10+1 pull. That 2 UR and 1 SR.. the khorosho was real

Mokoi

Banned

FREEEEDOOOM! I was way too tired to be doing manual labor/running with he track guys today.

m0t0k1, can you update the OP with Korean links:
http://cafe.naver.com/schoolidolfestival/49
http://kr.toast.com/mobile.nhn?gameNo=10273

Also the Taiwan link:
http://lovelive-sif.mobimon.com.tw/
(HK version is the same)
4 versions, here we go...

http://imgur.com/U2nTeKTl.jpg

How did you dl the apk? It won't let me with the apk downloader site. Also man you screen is too cluttered. It would drive me crazy if I had that many icons on screen since I like to keep things simple with a separate games page.

ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom